Fantasy Seduction of Tamanna
"No, I tried, but he was out of station for his shooting and I couldn't get his cell too. So I left a message on our table. Today he arrived home and got angry that I didn't wait for his return."

"Well that's not fair, "said Monoj. Tamanna looked at him. Monoj stared into her eyes. He saw some sadness in her eyes. Tamanna looked down and started sobbing again. Monoj couldn't keep her like that. He needs to take her to her room. He stood up from his chair.

"Come on Tamanna; lets go to your room. Finish up your drink. I will call for dinner later from our room."

Tamanna looked up to him. Then she wiped her tears and took the remaining drink in one gulp and stood up to leave. But when she got, up she felt her legs were weak. Monoj noticed it. He knew that two strong cocktail were having their effects on her. He swiftly holds her by wrapping his arm around her waist. Then he took her one arm around his shoulder and told her to leave her body weight on him. 

Tamanna was so weak from the fight and the alcohol that she could do nothing but to comply with him. Monoj took her to her room and sat her on the sofa. Then he locked the door. When he returned, he saw her crying again. This time, Tamanna was crying like she has lost everything.

"Hey hey, Tamanna, please don't cry Tamanna. Come on, people do fights, its nothing big deal."

She still kept on crying. Monoj stood close to her. He put one hand on her head and pulled her head to him. He caresses her hair.

"Hey, please don't cry."

Tamanna looked up to him with her tearful eyes.

"Come on Tamanna, you are a big girl now. Stop crying like small kids."

Tamanna slowly stopped her cry.

"That's it. That's more like my Tamanna. Why do you need to cry for a little fight?"

"It's not little fight," Tamanna said " It's, why always me?"

"I don't understand!"

"You see Monoj, you love your wife?"

"Yes"

"She loves you too?"

"Yes"

"You both are always there for each other?"

"Yes, most of the times, except for the time like this when I have to work outstation."

"I am not talking about everyday. But you see, people need to be get together for in love, right? I mean how can you love someone when he is not there? "

"Well, I am not getting what you want to say!"

"You see Monoj, I love Ravi very much. I just can't think about somebody else besides him. But he doesn't understand it. He always gets too busy with his shootings. I know it's his profession. But he do have to make time for me too."

"You mean he didn't give you time?"

"Well what do you say if I saw him after every 10 or 15 days? The worst is, we were together for only two days in last one month. "

Monoj understood what the fight was about. He realized that she was feeling lonely from a long time. She was really in need of some companion. The situation was getting more and more favorable for him. He knew, with some precise and careful moves, he can seduce her to become his submissive slut. Only thing he needed was patience. He tried to get more personal with her.

"I guess that's makes you feel very alone?"

"Just imagine. You see, I am also a human being." 

Tamanna started to open up a bit. The vodka has made her mind light. Monoj also noticed that her tongue was getting a bit heavy from the alcohol. 

"So Tamanna, why didn't you tell this things before? After all we are friends."

"What's the point? Now I'm telling you. But what can we do? " Tamanna looked at him.

"Well you can look forward to make some relationship, which can make you feel good. Making out with other people can reduce your loneliness."

" Well, that's why I used to keep chatting around with people. But there's some things, which can't be fulfill only by talking. Sorry, what am I saying."

Tamanna felt embarrassed that she got too personal with Monoj. Her head was heavy and she was not thinking properly. Monoj smiled at her.

" It's ok Tamanna. Don't feel sorry. You have to talk to somebody to relieve your tension. Then why not me! After all we are good buddies too. ha ha ha. " 

Monoj tried to ease up the tension. So far, things were going in his favor. He knew that if he made the right move, he could set his goal tonight.

Tamanna was not saying anything. Her mind was full of thoughts. She didn't want to be too personal with Monoj, but she also wanted to share her feelings with somebody from a long time. Her conscious mind was saying they should stop the discussion before it goes too far. But the fight with Ravi made her angry too. Why does she always have to be the sufferer?

Messages In This Thread
Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:25 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:35 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:36 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:36 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:40 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:41 AM
RE: Seduction of Tamanna - by phantom_assassin - 20-05-2019, 01:41 AM