Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Little later there I saw some hasty movements and band began deafening ears. The groom party was arriving at door. People moved to gate and some to the decorated stage. However Reddi ji and his entourage couple preferred to remain there. The few others who were there had also moved to stage.

The place where Reddi ji was sitting with Sen couple had become deserted by then. We were standing near the stage but I was viewing Reddi ji from corners of my eyes.

Suddenly I noted that CEO's keen eyes were on us particularly on my wife. I had never met any three of them but was aware that Mrs. Sen knew my mother so I took the opportunity to meet Reddi ji and introduce my family to him.

I walked discreetly with my family to him and told him about me. Mrs. Sen recognized my mother and waved her to come on sofa besides her. As we came closer I saw Reddi ji's gaze on my wife was now intense and more intense. I saw a lust in his eyes that were direct and open.

I didn't understand much and introduced me to him telling him my work section in the mill.

He tried to listen me absent-mindedly as his eyes were still locked on my wife's bosoms.My wife too was fully conscious of that and few times there eyes even met with each other's.

He took a deep breath keeping his eyes on her and stretched his legs. His massive testicles and huge shaft began to swell in his pants. That massive meat visible bluntly attracted every one there and my wife was becoming uneasy second after seconds. Her face had completely gone red.

Tearing her blouse further by his gaze, CEO asked me who was my in charge. Such a behavior from the top man for my wife was most unexpected and I didn't believe my eyes. I replied his query to the best of my ability.

Every one there had become visibly conscious of his three-dimensional gazes. Mrs. Sen, may be just to diffuse that current looked at me and told Reddi ji about my retired father and how good he and my mother had watched the interests of mills. He could only listen half of her words.

I again looked down at that live huge bulge in between his stretched legs. It was massive much bigger than I could imagine. It was enough to tear a woman and he didn't care for any one looking at him and appeared to have gone out of his senses.

Mrs. Sen smilingly pulled one empty chair besides her and set it facing towards CEO. She tenderly asked my wife to sit there. Realizing her hesitation, my mother waved her to sit besides Mrs. Sen on that chair.

Avoiding her eyes she walked and adjusting her sari over her hips sat cross-legged on that chair facing Reddi ji. Her beautiful feet tied in that pinkish sandal with glowing nail polish and silver toe ring in her feet's finger over hanged just before my CEO. Manisha and me dragged another chairs for my father and us and we all sat besides mother.

We remained there for about twenty more minutes till the main ceremony began. Mrs. Sen kept talking with Ruchi about her education and other backgrounds. Occasionally she looked at Reddi ji in teasing glances. It appeared to me that, Reddi was damn horny and given a chance he would jump on my wife and to him our presence hardly mattered...

-------------------------------------

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-03-2022, 06:45 PM