Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I continued to watch the scene; Clive dictated the pace and rhythm of the movement, which Stacy soon found herself matching perfectly. Every inwards motion of his hips brought about a childlike wail from her - every temporary withdrawal, a tempered groan. They bucked and swayed upon each other what seemed like a million times. He turned her over, her legs naturally wrapping around him, clinging to his back so gratefully. I knew that his performance had certainly outranked any I would have hoped to achieve. I was feeling extreme gratitude to Clive for showing my wife the heights that can be delivered from passion. At least her honeymoon night would be one she would never forget.

She was riding him when he finally shuddered in climax; knelt over his lap, bearing down powerfully, impaling herself on his member. She too had let it be known when each orgasm thundered tbrough her body - I had estimated it at about four or five, obvious, exuberant yells before they ended up in much the same position as they had begun. Side by side once more, soft caresses being exchanged gratefully.

I noticed that at some point during the session between them, Stacy must have shed the bodice that had contained her beautiful breasts. I was annoyed with myself for missing the moment that they had come into view. From where I sat, and the angle she was towards me, I could now see them fully. How I had longed to see them tbrough the whole of the day. From the church service, when she had initially marched gracefully down the aisle, smiling as she stood by my side, hand in hand, the exchange of rings, the sight of her breasts, temptingly noticeable from beneath her bridal gown, was with me. Now I saw them, beaded with sweat brought about by being in the passionate clutches of this older man. I knew the image would stay with me forever, her dark long hair dampened and matted to her shoulders, her face flushed but gloriously contented - I loved my new wife with all my heart.

I raised myself from the seat and closed the robe around me, unsure how to proceed. I cleared my throat, hoping in vain to grab some attention. But they were too far gone in a fitting epilogue of intimate discovery. Neither of them looked around for me; neither of them wished to remove themselves from the bonding that was transpiring. I could just make out soft whispering between them; naked still, cooling, belonging and indebted to one another.

I let them have there moment, not wishing to spoil it and reclaim my wife just yet. I dressed quietly, after freshening up in the adjoining bathroom, and quietly left the honeymoon suite in order to consume a drink I felt I deserved.

I reflected silently at the bar in the hotel. Downing a few measures of spirit in quick succession soon perked me up. A few people were still around who recognized me as the groom, married on that day to the gorgeous raven haired bride who had earlier also attended the bar alone.

"Hey pal. Did you manage to find that new wife of yours?" One guy shouted over to me. "She was chatting to Clive earlier, still had her gown on and all - bloody nice she looked too - lucky guy."

Yes I was a lucky guy despite the events that had just taken place. I had the rest of my married life to make up for this single lost moment. I would redeem myself, and all would be forgotten - I was sure of that. I smiled at the guy, gesturing to upstairs. "Hell I must have worn her out," I called back. Think I'll just go up and see if she's ready for seconds." The guy, a fat bastard, laughed as he guzzled a beer down in one. "You sure about that friend," he commented, looking around for some moral support from his silent cronies. "If she was my wife, I would not have left her alone for a second." He paused. "Especially with the likes of Clive around." He laughed heartily again.

"Think I'll just check on her buddy." I feigned a laugh of my own, but my embarrassment was evident. I scuttled from the bar, leaving a gabble of hoots and cheers as I went.

Back on the fourth floor, exiting the elevator, my heart increased its pace once more. The feeling was not that of nervousness, but one of excitement that beyond the door of the room, Stacy was undressed. Her nakedness sent spasms of delight throughout my body - I had witnessed her naked before, and always with the same result. Now was no different - how could it be, I still had no idea what it was that I was missing. Nothing gained, but nothing, as yet, lost.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 05-03-2022, 08:43 PM