Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
MY WIFE STACY

The reception went well - my new wife looked stunning in the long white dress she had managed to conceal form me in the days leading up to the event. I was so happy and excited during the whole day; pleased that all the intricate planning had paid off. No hitches, no embarrassing moments and not a single bored look on the faces of our guests. Even the few sentences I had strung together to pass off as a speech were voiced, stutter free. She posed delightfully for the photographs, exhibited solid nerves, and showed no undue concern about agreeing to the traditional vows.

Stacy and I had made all the arrangements ourselves. The reception was quite a success, the many invited guests so obviously enjoying the atmosphere, and so undoubtedly thrilled at seeing a young couple exuding so much love for each other. Both our families were proud, especially at being playing a principal role in such a grand affair. Everyone reveled in the occasion.

Since our Honeymoon involved catching a flight late the next day, we had decided to spend our first night together as husband and wife in the large hotel where the reception was taking place. This allowed us the time to relax and enjoy the whole evening with our family and friends.

As the evening came to an end, we were still present as most of the guests began to depart, then retired triumphant at the success of our glorious day together the honeymoon sweet. I carried Stacy over the threshold of the room, both of us giggling due to the alcohol we had consumed throughout the reception.

Stacy and I had been seeing each other for about nine months before this day, and although it may seem unusual, we had never made love. I respected Stacy's wishes as I was so desperately in love with her. She told me right off that she wished to wait until she was married. I didn't mind at all. We are both young, I had just graduated in Law, and was due to take over my fathers business when we returned from honeymoon. Life was going to be plain sailing now for the both of us. Stacy would not need to work - the business would provide easily for the two of us, with the minimum of effort.

I carried her across the room to the king-size-four-poster-bed. We kissed delicately once we situated our bodies side by side. We commenced a lingering kiss, only stopping to converse in order to relive some of the moments of our special day thus far.

"Well that's us then," I said to her, caressing the softness of her face. "Mister and misses. Finally a proper couple."

"And now?" she responded, smiling sexily, kissing my hand.

"Well Mrs. Anderson, I think it may be time. No more waiting. We must begin that epic journey to consummate our togetherness." I only paused to titter at my poor attempt at being poetic.

"Oh Mark, it is not fair that you have already had sex with someone." She said.

I viewed her quizzically. "That was a long time ago Stacy," I assured her. "There is only one woman for me now." I gave a dramatic pause. "My loving wife."

I had only ever been with one other woman, and Stacy was still a virgin. I knew that she was annoyed that this was the case, but it was her choosing, and had gone on long before I had met her.

"At the very least I will know what I am doing," I told her with a sly grin.

"That's not the point Mark," she sulked. "I just don't think it is fair."

This was kind of spoiling the moment, and I was quite annoyed at the way our first married minutes alone together was going.

"Come on Stacy, let's forget that and enjoy being married. We've had a lovely day."

She folded her arms across her chest. "I can't Mark," she began. "If this is going to work out then it will have to be even."

I was unsure exactly what she was meaning. "What do you mean honey?" I responded, curling an arm around her, thinking that she was most definitely having fun at my expense.

"I want to have someone else before you."

My mouth hung open. Silence rode into my head. Stacy continued looking straight into my eyes, waiting for a response of some kind. My line of sight fell briefly to her chest area; her cleavage so prominent, both of her beautiful, not over large, breasts plunged together, the swell elevated trough the front of her dress. I was suddenly need of the comfort they could offer. My wife clad in white, an impossible virgin waiting to undergo the taking of her maidenhood.

"Your serious aren't you?" I asked, capturing her eyes once more in an attempt to seek the truth.

"I have never been more serious darling," she replied quickly, with no shrouded thinking appearing visible. I knew that she was.

Each breath she emitted in the prevailing silence was audible. Every movement in the stillness of the moment came from her chest; rising and falling, swelling up and obvious to me even without venturing another look. I stared at her eyes, wishing she would break into a fitful giggle. She did not.

The silence, the thoughtful silence lasted just a few more moments, broken by her movement off the bed. I continued to stare at the space she had just vacated, not following her across the room.

"It has to be this way Mark," she said.

"Oh come on Stacy, let's just sleep on it tonight. I think you have had too much to drink."

"No!" she spat. "I need it tonight."

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 03-03-2022, 10:21 PM