Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 27 continues...

My heartbeats got faster at the sudden sight of the big man. He looked at his stylish best, wearing a grey suit and chin-length long hair.

"I sent you an invitation. And you still turned your entry into a big surprise!" I said and invited him inside.
"Sorry Krish, it wasn't my day. I couldn't make it on time." He apologized right away while shaking hands with me.
I said I was trying to contact him. He smiled and noticed the news on TV. "It's not in our hands. Thank God nothing serious happened." I said.

Meera was still standing in front of the TV. She came forward and shook hands with Desai. I noticed that her dupatta was missing. I was a bit jealous that Desai was greeted with such a stunning display of beauty on his arrival. For a moment I remembered how we were fantasizing about him at his flat a few days ago. I remembered how Meera was looking at me and imagining Desai in me, mouthing an absolutely crazy sentence - "the next time I want you to fuck my mouth, Susheel."
I wondered what if Desai knew about our secret fantasies.

"I was watching the news. You started all this?" Meera asked him casually. Desai laughed.
"Yeah, I've started all that."
"For what?"
"Who wouldn't love some drama?"
He said and Meera laughed.

We sat in the hall and Desai gave us the complete story of what he had to go through since he boarded that flight.
"Today I realised why they keep asking the passengers to remain seated with the belt on while landing. The flight had landed on the runway. Then there was a huge shake; I felt like I was being thrown in the air, but thanks to the seatbelt I didn't fly. Nobody did fly, but everyone screamed - there were 152 people on board. The shaking continued just for a few seconds. The flight had skidded off the runway after landing..."
He went on.
All the passengers were safely evacuated after the aircraft deployed its emergency chutes. The plane was then towed back onto the runway and was taken to the parking bay. All the passengers went through formal medical exams and security checks which caused the delay in his arrival. Nobody was injured though. The incident also resulted in delays for many other passenger flights that were scheduled for take-off or landing. It took close to two hours before Airport operations were normalised.
"It was my first-time emergency experience onboard," Desai added. He again apologized, this time for showing up empty-handed.
"I had my plan to buy a fabulous gift for you. But it didn't work out."
"That's a great excuse for showing up without a gift." Meera teased him. "Forget about Krish. I thought I was special to you."
"I know I've disappointed you. But I promise you I'll make up for that later. Until then, I would like to present you guys a small gift which I picked up during the flight."
He opened his briefcase and took out two bottles. A whiskey and foreign brand wine. I was happy but Meera didn't react the same way.
"Booze?" Meera asked. "It's the worst gift I've received tonight."
"The wine is for you. The whiskey is for Krish." Desai said.
"I will accept my gift," I said. I grabbed the whiskey bottle and added, "no celebration is complete without the taste of a great whiskey."
"But not on your anniversary as it will give you a bad smell. It's not a nice thing for tonight," Meera warned.
"It depends. You can avoid it by having a drink by yourself." I said. "You're joining us, aren't you?"
"Of course, today is my anniversary too, baby!" She said and got up. "You make the drinks. I need to change this lehenga."
She began to proceed to the room but Desai stopped her.
"Don't change. You look extremely gorgeous. Don't change, please."
Meera stood there for a moment, staring at him.
"I thought you had moved on." She said with a smirk.
"Yeah, he has moved on. But he hasn't stopped admiring your beauty." I retorted.
Meera glanced at me.
"Krish, you can also tell me this is his new trick to impress me."
I smiled. Desai spoke before I could speak.
"I would always try to impress you, it's my nature. But I'll do it without breaching your boundaries. That's my promise."
I thought he was getting serious with his reply. But Meera didn't want to spare him.
"What was your idea to impress me tonight? Coming without any gift?" She asked.
"He already told you how the circumstances put him in this situation." I defended him.
"You have become his spokesman," Meera told me. "But his excuse will not work. He should find a way to compensate if he meant any of your words."
"You're just making me feel like a loser again. I'll have to go fetch something." Desai said and I interrupted.
"Meera, you are so special to him that he's ready to gift you himself if you accept."
Meera giggled, "don't try to play your fantasy here." She came to me and pinched my cheek. Desai was watching her antics.
"Have you decided about the gift?" I asked him.
"Yeah," he nodded and got up from his sofa. "I'm going to find something."
He began to leave and that's when Meera stopped playing.
"Don't be serious. The joke is over. Sit down." She said and moved in front of him. He tried to move sideways and evade her. But she responded by holding him first and then moving right in front of him. She softly pushed him back towards the sofa. I didn't notice it in the heat of the moment, but they were making a lot of casual body touches.
Desai returned to the sofa and Meera went to the kitchen to bring the glasses.
"Does she still think I'm trying to impress her?" Desai asked me while she was gone.
"She's joking, Desai," I said.
"What do you think? Am I trying to impress her?"
"I believe not. Are you still trying to impress her?"
"Not intentionally. But she still controls my heartbeats. Unconsciously I'm still longing for her. That means I'm still trying to impress her, even though I hate to admit that. But you can trust me now that I'm not scheming to win her affection. I know this is the closest I've come to you guys as a friend. I don't want to spoil it. This may be the last time we're gonna sit and chat, so I would like to keep good memories only."
Meera returned with glasses and I thought she heard his last sentence. I quickly arranged the glasses on the centre table and asked Meera about her choice of drink.
"I will have wine only." She said.
I began to open the whiskey bottle and looked at Desai. "You've made your choice, haven't you?"
Desai smiled as if he was in a dilemma.
"You get to sit with her if you have whiskey. You can sit with me if you have wine. Choose wisely." I said.
"What type of offer is that?" Meera asked.
"That's his offer. It's interesting. What's yours?" Desai asked her.
"The one with a bad smell will get a smooch from her. And the one without a bad smell will get to watch." I said.
"Stop cracking bad jokes, please!" Meera pushed me away.
"You make your offer." Desai insisted. Meera looked at him and then turned to me.
"I'll make a small change. The gentleman without a bad smell will get a smooch from me."
Desai laughed aloud.
"That's a great offer. Now the gentleman Krish is under pressure to earn that smooch. But you'll have to forget the whiskey."
"What type of offer is that?" I asked. "Our offers are contradictory."
"You'll find out soon."
Meera said and poured wine into her glass. I scratched my head and then grabbed the whiskey. "I'll get the smooch later." I winked at Meera while pouring it into my glass.
The next second, Desai grabbed the wine and poured it into his glass.
"Sorry Krish, too much on offer this side."
I watched Meera's face turn red in a second. Desai had taken the first step to seize his moment.
"What has just happened?"
Meera wondered. I tried to imagine Meera leaning over Desai to land a kiss on his mouth. I wanted to stop thinking before it aroused me but I could not.
"He's already dreaming about that smooch from you," I told her. "But you can change it by choosing whiskey and getting a smooch from me."
"To hell with your offers!" Meera raised her wine glass. "Join me."
Desai raised his glass too. "I hope I don't get a bad smell with this." He blurted with a wink at me and added, "so you are going to watch me getting that smooch, aren't you?"
I nodded with confidence, "Yes, I'm." Back in my mind I again saw Desai's and Meera's lips touching.
No. Stop it. I yelled inside me.
I raised my glass with theirs. I and Desai took the first sip while Meera waited for a second to follow.
"Now Desai will sit with me since he has the wine," I said.
"I have stopped playing." Meera declared.
"No you can't do that," Desai got up and shifted to my sofa. "A deal is a deal, right?" He sat close to me and smiled.
"You are turning into an opportunist..." Meera accused him. "...just because this is your last last chance to sit and chat with us?"
Desai smiled. "Yes, this is my last last chance."
"And after that, you're gonna find another woman? Or, have you already found one in Shimoga?"
"I might not find one anywhere soon. People see me as a businessman. There's way too much respect, probably because they see too much value in me. Women don't usually consider themselves equal to me. It takes some confidence to do that but it's rare to be found."
"Good luck with your search."
"The good thing is that I have figured out what I want. There's an ideal person whose qualities I can look for."
Meera turned to me. "Did you notice? He's still trying to flirt with me."
"He was telling me that. When you went to the kitchen he told me his heart still beats for you." I said. Meera gave him a look.
"I didn't mean to offend you, Meera." Desai held his palms up. "I was just stating a fact."
Meera stared at him for an unusually long moment.
"I like you more now," she said in the end, "because you are scared of me."
I couldn't help but notice how Meera's bare belly was on display for Desai. I wished he looked at it and enjoyed the beauty of it.
But he was paying more attention to her face, enthralled by her words.
"Do you like all then men who are scared of you?"
He asked as if conceding her opinion.
"No," Meera quipped. "I said I like you when you are scared of me."
Now I was equally paying attention to her words.
"You're playing with his feelings, baby. Don't do it." I said.
"You both are playing with my feelings. But I understand that today is your anniversary. I am happy to play along, for the happiness of the most beautiful woman I've ever met."
"Such a flirt," Meera smiled at him and then turned to me. "He's right though. Today is our day, baby."
She came to me and kissed my cheek before letting me take a sip from her wine.
"Happy anniversary, my darling." She whispered to me.
"Happy anniversary to you too, my love," I said.
Desai cleared his throat.
"Kick the offer out of the window for a moment and kiss your man, Meera."
Meera giggled and reached to push him away lightly. I grabbed the opportunity to hold her face and kissed her on the lips.
"I love you."
I whispered.
I was thrilled by the fact that Desai was sitting inches away from us, watching me kiss the dream woman of his life. If I hadn't been aware of my hardness until then, I sensed it greatly after that. I secretly wished Desai to notice my bulge. I wanted him to imagine me plunging my dick deep into Meera's pussy.
"You guys make me so jealous."
I heard Desai's voice, much to my delight.
"I'm pleased to hear that." Meera quipped. But she soon moved back and sat on the single-seater sofa, saying she did not want to make him jealous anymore. My eyes fell at her belly folds as she sat down, and I knew Desai would be equally desperate to catch a glimpse of them.

We spoke about random things while enjoying the drinks. I asked Desai about his duration of stay in Pune. He was going to spend two nights and one day in the city.
"I still have some dealings to be wound up. I'm making good use of short visits like this," he said.
"What about Maithrei?" Meera asked. "Do you still have dealings with her?"
"No. She's on her own now. I don't think she will need me again." Desai said, his eyes fixed on her face. I felt he was looking for a response. A response that she wouldn't otherwise express through words.
"Maithrei is happy with my help. She has offered me a chance to buy an apartment on her property." I said.
"That's great!" Desai turned to me. "And, are you buying?"
"Yes, we're considering it," Meera said quickly.
"Good. Investment for future," Desai smiled. "So you're going to own two flats very soon. That's great."
He was referring to our plan to purchase his flat too. I was surprised that he didn't think about us deciding against buying it.
"But we haven't decided on your flat," Meera said. I thought she was casually starting a negotiation.
"Stop joking, dear. I know you are going to buy my flat." Desai said confidently.
"How can you be so sure?" We asked together.
"I just know. I also know you are going to live there. Maithrei's apartment is just an investment for the future."
"Your flat can also be just an investment opportunity," Meera argued.
"No," Desai said. "I can tell you several reasons to suggest why you're not going to put my flat on sale in near future. You are going to live there. Firstly, my flat is in a ready to move-in condition. Maithrei's flat may be ready, but a part of the building is still under construction. It will take a few months to turn it into a lively place." He said to me and then looked at Meera. "Secondly, I know Meera, you have a knack for aesthetics. You'd love some greenery around you. You love the morning sun. My flat has balconies that are well-positioned to give you excellent mornings. It has enough place to grow your favourite plants. Maithrei's apartment is constructed to satisfy busy professionals who don't have time to notice the beauty of such things."
Meera smiled at him, "Mmm... Yeah, you've learnt a few things about me."
Desai went on, "And the last and the equally important observation. I still remember how you looked when you guys video-called me from my flat. And I know a bit about Krish. He's a great guy who's always seeking to spice up his life. You had great intimate fun in the master bedroom there."
"What!" Meera's voice eclipsed my shock. "Have you put a camera there too?"
Her response simply validated his point.
Desai laughed and shook his head sideways.
"No, I'm well past that age. I have matured, thanks to you."
Meera looked at me and giggled. "Did we have sex at his flat, Krish?"
"No," I said.
Meera turned to Desai.
"See, we didn't do it. It is just your imagination."
Desai laughed and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. It was just my imagination."
Meera looked down for a second and then looked straight into his eyes. She slowly blossomed into a shy smile and ran her fingers behind her ear, as if to brush a hair strand behind it. I could see her eyes on a duel with Desai.
"You and your imagination!" Meera blurted, without averting her eyes. The shyness on her face was gradually giving way to confidence. "Be honest with me, Susheel. What is your stand now? Have you moved on, truly?"
"I wish," Desai's voice was so soft that I felt he was struggling to talk. "I wish I could move on."
"So you haven't."
"But I'm good."
"Do you miss me?"
"Every day."
"Do you still dream about me?"
Desai nodded affirmatively.
"What do you dream?"
Desai averted his eyes off her face to throw a glance at me. Meera noticed it.
"Don't worry about Krish. He would also want to know what you dream about his wife."
She said. I acknowledged with a nod.
Desai kept his glass down and spoke softly.
"My dreams are about everything I can't do with you. I see myself having a drink with you. I see your hand in mine. I feel the softness of your fingers. Your smile. Your eyes are on me. And the feel of your hair. I dream about having dinner with you. And then holding you close to my heart and sharing a kiss."
Meera was not looking away even for a second. My whole body was suddenly getting warmer as I felt they were having an intense conversation in that they were going to share things they were holding back for months.
"Why stop at sharing a just kiss?" I asked.
"Krish!" Meera warned me, albeit with a teasing smile.
"See, it's his imagination. He can do anything in it, can't he?" I retorted.
Desai looked at us alternatively.
"I value our friendship more than my fantasies. Otherwise, I would love to do a lot." He said.
"But most of his fantasies are silly," Meera looked at me.
"There must be those which are not silly," I said. "It's just that he isn't sharing it."
"The way you guys are making fun of my situation is making me better," Desai said. "I have done a lot of bad things to you. But I know a bit of thing about you. You are having fun. I've been a catalyst to spice up your sex life. Do you involve me in your fantasies?"
His question was a bit too personal and I was immediately put on alert. But Meera didn't have the same concern.
"Yes, we do have you in our fantasies."
I saw Desai's eyes bulging. He looked at me and I went with the flow.
"But only after your change of heart."
"I'm so pleased to hear this," Desai said. "Krish has always been a fantastic person. He's always looking for fun. I've even tried to emulate him in some way."
I suddenly feared he was going to speak about Ananya. I was sure it would piss off Meera.
"That's why you've let him watch you having sex with Maithrei, isn't it?" Meera asked, making me realise my worry was misplaced.
"Oh, you've told her that too?" Desai looked at me.
"Just a bit." I blurted.
"No, he told me how you did it. He has seen it all." Meera said again. She was lying. I had only told her that I had just one look at the scene before I fled.
Desai smiled at me.
"Told you, I know something about your husband. He is special."
Suddenly I was feeling like he was looking down at me.
"You know a lot about my husband, mister," Meera remarked.
"Yeah, I like to watch." I declared in the heat of the moment. "He didn't disappoint me. It was a great sight. Maithrei was like, oh, I don't want to talk about it now. She's a friend."
"How about watching me get a kiss your wife now? You haven't forgotten the offer, have you?"
Desai asked. He didn't look at Meera directly. But I was sure he was watching her through the corner of his eyes.
I didn't know what to say.
"You are sitting with me, not with her. How she's going to kiss you now? And she has already kissed me."
I argued.
"Don't worry about it. I will stand up and hold her close and then let her kiss me. Like in my dream."
"Then I'll take a watch."
I challenged.
"Are you guys still talking about me?"
Meera intervened.
"Come on, give him a smooch and end it, baby."
I said. I had to control myself to hide my excitement. Even the distant thought of watching Meera kiss Desai was making me aroused.
"I know you like to watch a lot of me. Such a pervert." Meera scoffed. "But it's not happening."
"You're showing fake hatred. You've told me you don't hate him anymore. And you've promised him you'd kiss him if he took wine. Now you have to keep your promise."
I said. I was suddenly becoming desperate to watch them kiss. I knew it was my 'last last chance' to witness the unlikely romance.
"Don't push me too much. You know you don't have the will to stop me."
She challenged.
"Go ahead. I know how to stop it."
I replied.
Meera looked at me and got up from her chair. My heart skipped many beats. My wife was going to kiss the man she hated the most, right in front of my eyes! It was crazy that our stupid fun chat was taking things beyond my expectation.
"Come on, Susheel. It's the anniversary night and you are being invited."
She extended her arm to him. Desai got up and gladly grabbed her hand.
"I must be dreaming it."
I watched him take her both hands at first. She turned to her left to make him turn accordingly, just to make sure I had the view. I felt she was doing it only for me.

I had witnessed bigger moments in my life. I had seen Meera with many men. I had seen Meera doing various things to them. I have witnessed her crying in pleasure while getting her pussy filled with another man's cum. I had seen her head going up and down on another man's dick. I had lived those moments while thinking there cannot be a moment bigger than that.
But here, as I was preparing to witness Meera getting kissed by yet another man, I realised one thing. It's not the act that made a moment bigger. It was rather the person who she was with.
This time it was none other than Desai, and there had never been a person who chased us like him. He had had sex with her already, two years ago, and he had got a kiss and blowjob from her, this year itself, but still, I felt this moment was bigger than all.
Because she had my permission this time. Because she was doing it for me.
And I was going to enjoy it.

And then, it happened.
I didn't blink as Desai put his arm around her bare belly and pulled her closer to his body. I saw her breasts being pressed against his body. And I saw Meera pushing her lips into his mouth. He slightly opened it and welcomed her lips, and Meera closed her eyes the moment it happened. I anticipated the moment in which he opened his mouth and devoured her lips all the way.
It was his last last chance, as I was told.
But he just held their lips together for just two seconds and then pulled back. I was as surprised as Meera. She opened her eyes and looked at him confused.
"Thank you, Meera. I'll remember this moment forever."
He licked his lips lightly.
"Why will you remember it?" She asked.
"Because this is a first time experience with you. You've never been kind to me like this."
"But I thought you just lost a chance." I interrupted, hiding my disappointment.
"Why?"
He turned his head to me, his arms still around her.
"She was so ready, you could have had a lot more fun," I said.
"Krish!" Meera's voice again sounded like a warning to me.
"I know that, but I can't be greedy. I'll do the rest in my dream tonight." Desai looked back at her eyes. She smiled and patted his chin.
"Your dream!" She said. "I know what you would do in your dream."
"I'm a man who needed saving. In my dream, you save me, always." Desai's voice was softer than a moment earlier. If he ignored me and proceeded to take Meera to my bedroom at that moment, I wouldn't have minded. I was so desperate to watch him do it.
But thankfully, Desai did not have the power to read my mind.

Meera slowly freed herself from his embrace.
"It's over, for now, mister." She said with a smirk. "Now you must be hungry. Let's finish the party."
Her voice was low. I felt her energy to play games evaporated after the kiss. For a moment, I felt she was disappointed by Desai's sloppy kiss. Meera avoided eye contact with Desai as she grabbed her dupatta and wore it across her chest to suggest it was time to wrap it up.

That was the first time I thought about the food. It was more than half an hour since his arrival and we hadn't thought about it even once.
I felt bad that I didn't order anything online yet.
"It's okay. There was enough food left at the party hall." Meera said. "The catering guys might not have left. We can take Desai there and get him dinner."
"Ok then let me finish this drink." I grabbed my whiskey glass. It had more than half the glass left.
"You and your whiskey!" Meera pushed me and grabbed Desai's hand. "I'm taking him down there. You can finish your drink and follow us. Don't be late."
She instructed while walking away.
"Our friend must be hungry. What are you gonna do if there's no food left?" I asked without getting up.
"Don't worry. I know how to satisfy Desai's hunger and thirst." Meera said boldly.
Desai shook his head.
"If there's nothing, I'll be having you. I've never been hungry like this, Krish knows it very well."
I laughed, "you can have her, for sure."
I knew that we all were revealing our desperation bit by bit. Even though I just went with the flow, I quickly wondered if I had permitted him to 'have her'.

The thought returned to my mind soon after they went to the party hall.
Have I permitted them?
The kiss they shared was still fresh in my memory. It was a light kiss, without turning into a lustful one. With my permission, they could repeat the kiss at the party hall, and I was sure they would turn it into something else.
The expected presence of catering guys or our gatekeeper was going to be a hindrance to them, I thought. But it was tempting to imagine them walking into an empty hall, and I had never been good at stopping my imagination.
I kept sipping my drink while letting my wild imaginations grow in my head. By the time I finished the drink, I found my palm on my crotch, casually feeling the hardness of my erection. It was hard, and screaming for attention. I felt the need to pee, and it was just an excuse to walk into the bathroom. I pulled it out and became fresh in a minute, but I was unable to put it back. My fingers made a circle around it, and my mind ran down the staircase to follow my wife and Desai to the party hall. There, I visualised them engaged in a deep kiss, in a dark corner. I imagined Desai pushing Meera against the wall and pushing his lips and tongue between her lips, trying to suck all the juice from her mouth. Her arms were spread out and pressed against the wall, and I heard her moaning into his mouth. Her breasts would shiver due to heavy panting, and soon it would attract his attention. He was able to control his eyes in my presence, but there, in solitude, he would not shy away from expressing his thirst to feel them. He would kiss them over her blouse and dupatta, and then he would squeeze them at his will. Then he will drop down to his knees and press his mouth into her soft belly. He would dart his tongue into the small hole and lick around it to make her giggle. And his palms would compete with each other, measuring the softness of her round ass.
My hand had begun to move slowly, and I felt my dick growing further, in sync with my imagination.
"If I were on my own, I would end up getting much more from him. I know you wouldn't mind that." I remembered Meera's words and wondered how far she would go if she had the chance.
I remembered our experience on the train, many months ago. During that eventful journey, I had given her permission to do some illicit fun with a stranger named Jai. She gave him enough fun while I secretly watched, but she ended up receiving more than she desired as Jai broke into the toilet and subjected her to the pleasure of kinky oral sex. He not only managed to eat her pussy well but also taught her the experience of getting her ass hole licked. When she narrated the experience to me, I was aroused so much that I replicated that act by giving her the same sort of pleasure.
I knew Desai would be ready to do the same if he got a chance. I imagined Meera turning her back to him, and Desai pressing his mouth into her ass crack. Over the skirt first, he would soon be dying to go under it. He would pull down her panty and straightaway attach his mouth to her. He would run his tongue along the crack, splitting her ass cheeks with his hands.
I visualised Meera bending forward and moaning with pleasure. My erection had reached its peak and then it burst. I directed the stream into the commode and breathed quickly.
"Oh my..." I let out a groan.

I felt exhausted when I came out of the washroom and I felt bad. Because I feared I wouldn't be any good in bed for a few hours. It was our anniversary. She deserved some fun, especially after the teasing game with Desai, I thought.
I looked at the clock. It was quarter past twelve. I poured a half drink for myself and finished it in one go and decided to go to the party hall. I thought Desai would have finished dinner by then.

I walked down the stairs and approached the party hall. The door at its entrance was closed, and the minimal lights coming through side window glasses meant only one or two lights inside were switched on. It was exactly as I had imagined while shagging in the bathroom.
I became alert in a few seconds.
I was sure Meera and Desai were inside there, and they could be doing anything.
Is it the night?
I wondered with a sense of loss. My dick was hard again, throbbing inside my pants. I wanted to adjust it by touching it. I was getting tensed and my heart was thumping hard. I went near the door and saw that it was not locked from either side. I couldn't push it open though.
Suddenly I heard someone moving behind me.
"Haven't slept yet, sir?"
I turned shockingly to the source of the voice and I saw Fernandes walking over to me with Sadashiv just behind him. Fernandes was the night watchman on duty, and Sadashiv, it seemed, hadn't left after the party. He was probably hanging around with his colleague.
"Hi," I blurted, attempting to hide my shock. "Yeah, I mean, I was checking if the party guys left the scene in an orderly manner," I said.
"It was a great night, sir. Everything was great. What is there to worry about now?"
Sadashiv said with a happy face. And he properly closed the door from the outside and locked it with the key in his hand!
I didn't know what to do.
I knew I had to get the key to free Meera and Desai. Otherwise, they would be stuck inside it until the morning. I foresaw Meera spending the whole night in there, with Desai. Suddenly I woke up from my fantasy world, and I didn't want to see it happen.
"You can give me the key, Sadashiv. I'll have a look at the condition of the hall in the morning." I demanded.
"You don't have to worry about it, sir. It was your day to celebrate. Go and sleep. We'll take care of the hall. You can wake up late in the morning."
Fernandes said.
I was irritated but I had to control my anger. I had to be very careful. The last thing I wanted was to get them suspicious.
I almost started walking back, pretending to go back to my apartment. I was already searching for reasons to reopen the hall before it was too late.
I would say I've dropped my purse there, I thought.
"Did you hear that noise?"
I heard Fernandes' asking Sadashiv and stopped.
"Yes... I too heard something."
Sadashiv said and looked around. A bolt of lightning passed through my heart and I forgot to breathe. Fernandes looked at me.
"A strange noise came from the hall. I doubt there's a dog trapped in there. The leftover food vessels are still there. The dog will make a mess in there."
"It's okay, leave it. Don't..."
I began to say but Sadashiv had already handed the key to Fernandes. The latter quickly opened the door and walked in.
I prepared myself to play down the embarrassment when they would find my wife with a stranger in the dining hall, even though the latter would be just having dinner. I was sure Sadashiv would identify him.
I should have told them the truth that one of my guests was late and he's having dinner there.
I thought. I knew if it was too late to come up with the truth.
However, my hasty thought process was halted the moment I walked into the hall.
There was no sign of Desai and Meera.
For one moment, I thought they didn't make it to the dining hall.
Then where else?
The thought was enough to raise my heartbeats higher. Where are they gone? Where has he taken her to?
I felt a hurry to turn back and take a walk to every corner of the parking area. There were many cars parked there. There were poorly lit corners. He could take my wife there.
Or maybe, there could be a car that Desai brought. Desai could take her in it and do anything he wanted.
He knew she was ready.
He knew I was excited.
What else does he need?
For one moment, I imagined Desai sitting inside a car with his face upward, and Meera's head going up and down on his lap.

"Careful, Fernandes."
Sadashiv's whispery warning for his partner turned my attention back to where I was. Sadashiv was just behind him. I gathered myself and followed them.
"Silence, guys," Fernandes put a finger across his lips and whispered. "We don't want to scare the dog. We don't want to be attacked."
"Come on guys... It's too late to fight a dog..."
I blurted in a weak voice and helplessly followed them.
Fernandes kept looking under the dining tables while moving forward.
"There's nothing here," he said as he reached the other end of the aisle and stepped onto the raised platform.
"There..." Sadashiv pointed towards the closed door of the backroom. Fernandes nodded at him before pushing it open with his feet.
I was right behind them and what I saw nearly dropped me unconscious.
Meera was there, clad in just her skirt!
"Hey...!!!" A noise came out of Meera's throat and she crossed her hands across her chest. Her upper half was completely naked and her breasts were on full display before she tried to hide it by crossing her arms in front of her. But she realised it wasn't helping much - I could still see her erect nipples - and she brought her palms over each breast quickly. Her eyes reflected the horror in my mind; I noticed it before she turned around to evade the watchmen's shocked eyes. But her topless back was no less than a stunning view, though a small part of it was covered by her hair.
Everyone was stunned, as nobody was able to speak.
So was Desai who was standing like a ghost at one arm's distance from Meera. His grey jacket along with Meera's blouse and chiffon veil was lying on a plastic chair like a laundry pile, a few feet away from him.
All the buttons of his shirt were open and - visually more striking- the fly and the belt of his pants were still open until he hurriedly closed the zipper.

-------00000-------
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 28-02-2022, 01:17 PM