Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Amazing peewatch on Durga Puja night

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumb-p0.xhcdn.com%2Fa%...f=1&nofb=1]
Guys, some fifteen years ago i was awake on Durga Puja night and smoking on my 3rd FL balcony, it was a rainy evening rolling into night. Everyone else was sleeping.
It was a start of the Puja holidays (4 days), and i was a little excited at the start of the break and unable to sleep.

A steady stream of Puja revellers - usually in group or as armbonded couples - were parading on the streets down below and i was enjoying the show of glittering dresses and flashing smiles.

Past midnight, the stream of pandal-hoppers became a little thin with the odd couple venturing in our lane trying to steal an embrace away from the glare of halogen lights on the main throughfare.

It was then that i spotted her.

In her twenties, wearing a magenta silk saree, she was had squatted on the soft ground directly underneath my balcony 2 floors down.

I cd acually see BOTH her cleavages - the front one partially, and the back derriere in full blasting glory.
Thick chocolate globes snuggled against a dark crack (she had obviously a very luxuriantly haired ass), she was peeing with the intensity of a dam's sluiss gate!
Damn it, her gate was flooding and i stretched my nostrils to catch her pee scent, but the smell of wet ground was stronger - i guess the stench will rise after it has dried somewhat. Maybe i will need to wait till morning.

God, she was really a feeling a little relieved.
The thick trail of piss was rolling on the ground and she had to manouvre her toes to stay clear of her own urine, i was entertaining myself with the thought.

The entire panorama of her pissing Act - the initial trickle, then the noisy stretched out gush from her pusslips, dying out after twenty odd seconds, her shiver at the final squeeze : Holy Krishna Gopini! - was enacted in front of my eyeballs in 5D glory.

Then something happened.
My pee Goddess flirted glances around in the dark lane and then looked up.
And caught me enjoying the roadshow.
She put on an embarrassing smile.
I smiled back, admittedly: i have seen what her boyfriend may have heard but NOT seen yet.

Then she smiled again - this time coyly - before she went back to her night's lover who was hovering under a streetlamp.

And that made my day - or should i say, night.
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

[+] 1 user Likes BIRJO's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by BIRJO - 21-02-2022, 04:41 PM