Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
(12-12-2021, 01:38 PM)ddey333 Wrote: SEX GAME (LAST PART)

That was a Sunday evening when Rahul ’s car stopped outside the house, a tired and disheveled Paromita got out and as the car moved away she turned to face the house. Moving away from the window I waited for my wife to come in. “Ranjeet!” Paroma gasped in surprise as she saw me waiting for her in the middle of the living room. “Have a good time?” I asked cruelly. “Do you want to start a fight right now………look I am very tired as well as hungry. I need to take a shower also. I will discuss about it later” She answered. After the dinner I was waiting for her in my bedroom. She sat in the bed quietly and then asked “are you angry”? I said “yes”. “Why” She asked again. I said because my wife fucked the man I hated most. She suddenly became very angry and said “Rangeet you were there in the party all the time. You saw how I got stuck in the situation. Rahul tricked me and you know I have tried my best to resist him. I lost because he is not an ordinary man……. he is like a sex god. He can seduce and take any woman in his bed. I was completely taken by his charm. I was doing what he wanted me to do.” “But you went for a 2 day trip with him without giving me any information…how could you do that” I told her loudly. “Yes I did but……..don’t you understand I was acting like his slave that day”. “So what is your plan now” I asked her quietly. Look Rangeet I am requesting you to take the matter sportingly. You know how much I love you and care for you. Give me some time to recover from the effect of his charm, I am promising you that you will get full control of your wife very soon”. “You mean it is not over yet. You are going to meet him again” I asked my wife being completely surprised. “Look Rangeet our affair has just started…….It is not possible for me to stop seeing him right now.” “So you will again let him fuck you” I asked her looking it to her eyes. “Yes …….I will definitely get screwed by him many more times in your absence. But don’t loose faith. I love my husband and my children. I will be completely yours very soon. Please give your wife few more months dear.” I was stunned and I could not answer. “We are just fucking each other and having fun……..there is no love or any kind of bond between us other than sex…….I promise you, the attraction I am feeling about him will not last long” She confirmed me again. I was completely helpless. I could not do anything other than allowing my wife to fuck him. I knew that in my absence Rahul was coming in my house and regularly fucking her in my bed. But she did stop seeing him. It took eight months and I got complete control of her just like she said. I was very happy getting my wife back. But in those eight months our sex life was improved tremendously, just like Sutapa said. Every time I imagined that my wife getting screwed by Rahul in my absence and my wife screaming in pleasure, I became very very horny and we had wild sex. One year passed by. One day she went to the supermarket to buy some garments. When she returned I found that she was very very excited as well as horny. That night when I asked her about that she said she met someone in the supermarket. That guy was very very sexy and he took her in a nearby coffee shop. Later he dropped her in front of our house in his car. He also took her mob no. She asked me “if you give permission then I can go ahead”. I asked her “what is in your mind”. She came to me and hugged me tightly and taking her mouth in my ear she said in a husky voice “mera mon me sirf eak hi bat hai” I asked again “what” she answered “ohi ….heaven in10 minutes

XXXX
[quote pid='4100635' dateline='1639296517']
In the original Bengali story by stranger_women Poroma had clearly divided her time, her husband Ranjeet was allowed sex three times a week and Rahul once a week, when he was supposed to send Ranjeet out for a day or two on business tours out of the city. Rahul was not to mention about the party or it's after effects ever and none of the guests present at the party did so. During the tours Rahul came and practically stayed with Poroma till her husband Ranjeet was back, and a number of the neighbours noticed and tried to give hints to Ranjeet which he always tried to undermine. Finally after eight months Poroma herself told Ranjeet she wanted to end her affair after one day when she abused the Aya of her younger child she told her on her face that Poroma is worse than a whore and she not only is cheating her husband but sleeping with her lover in front of her little child! This finally brought her to her senses and three days later she tells Ranjeet that she had visited Rahul at his house and ended her affair, there will be no more meeting or even phone calls and if they meet they won't behave like close acquaintances even. One month later she wants to talk to him and prays him not to be angry, then declared that though Rahul have been using condoms throughout in the last month before breakup he didn't want to wear them and she too couldn't stop him, she is pregnant with R ahul's baby! She wants to have his baby but if Ranjeet refused her only option is to undergo abortion! After some soft loving talk she finally convinced Ranjeet to accept the baby as his own and then she delivers a baby girl and named her Tripti

[/quote]
[+] 2 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by Realman12 - 20-02-2022, 07:48 PM