Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
I was traveling by a night bus, alone. It was about 11 hours journey and I boarded the bus at around 9, after having dinner. The bus stopped to a hotel at around 11 for a break. The place looked shoddy and the toilet stinky, so I didn't get off the bus. At around 1, I felt like going to bathroom. But the bus wouldn't stop will 4:30 for the morning tea break. So I decided to wait. Things worsened given I drank some water and the road condition was horrible. At around 2:30 I really had to go. But the bus wouldn't stop and I was too embarrassed to even tell that to the driver. I was literally sweating in the AC trying to hold my bladder. Luckily, at around 3 the bus stopped. It needed to change a tire. It was a secluded place, the highway passed through the jungle. I thought this was my chance. I had a plan (lol...i don't know if peeing on road is much of a 'plan'). The driver said it would take half an hour to change the tire, so people who were awake got off the bus. Rest of the passengers were sleeping. I waited till the last person awake got off the bus, then I carefully removed my panties from under my saree (yeah...luckily I was wearing a saree) and tucked it into my purse. As about 20 people got off the bus, so I felt safe getting down onto the highway. It was dark and I moved a little away from the road, towards the side of it. There were some small bushes. I stood behind one, pretending to enjoy to beauty of nature, lifted my saree and petticoat up a little, spread my legs, looked around and when was sure no one was looking at me, let my bladder go. It was so relaxing....lol. The last drops that tricked down my thighs, I wiped that with my petticoat under the saree. Before boarding the bus, I sprayed a little perfume. I slept like a baby rest of the journey.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by preeti.mehta - 20-02-2022, 03:41 PM