Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva saw Tarun was standing in front of a Starbucks outlet and a few Indian men were standing a little behind him. And beside the small box in the phone she saw another box tile where Atul was smiling.
Atul : Hi Purva, how are you?
Purva : Why are you asking me? Don't you see me last night with your own fucking eyes? She said in anger.
Atul : Oh sorry Purva please forgive me. You can't believe that the woman looked exactly the same as you. Whatever. I don't suspect you at all. But after that incident last night we were thinking about you. Everyone is worried that why aren't you calling us while Tarun calls us several times and Apu is crying to see you. So that's why I had to call Tarun.
Purva : It's ok but I don't want to talk anymore. Give the phone to Shipra.
Shipra came into view.
Shipra: hiiiii didiiii how are you?
Purva : Hi Shipra I'm fine. Just a little cold.
Shipra : hello. Jijaji.
Tarun : hemadam..Shipra :Didi you don't believe what happened tomorrow.
Purva : I know, I've listened. But I wonder how Atul assumed that it could be me?
Atul again appeared in the video, beside Shipra. Oh Purva yaar I'm sorry. I never suspect you, I've told you.
Just then An American woman appeared behind Tarun and whispered, talking to Purva Tarun?
Tarun : yes.
She waved at the camera and shouted Hi Purva, nice to see you again. Don't forget to come to my house at noon with Tarun.
Purva : I'll not forget. Thanks for your invitation mam.
She said ok Bye now. Come a little early tomorrow.. Bye.
Purva : Bye madam.
Tarun : She is our triner Atul.
Shipra : Atul now you go away and let me talk.
Tarun : yeah. Now You talk, I've got to go. Ok. Bye.
He left the call.
Shipra : Didi, why don't you call us?
Purva : You know Shipra, how difficult it is to make a call from here.
The network is weak and my SIM is also not working here. And you know, after 9/11 happened they are very strict to subcontinental people. And make a video call? Forget about it.
Shipra : I understand Didi. But we were also worried about you. Jijaji (brother in law) talked to us a few times but never you. So, we were really worried.
And after last night's incident I mean. You know Atul caught her. But she slipped out of his hand. And you know why?
Purva : why?
Shipra : You don't believe it. I've also doubted Atul's words. He said the shameless woman was covered in seamen. Lots of semen dried on her body head to toe. She was peeping through the window. And she was wearing strange ornaments. Can you imagine?
Purva really imagined the scene. And this time she didn't feel any fear. Her pussy was tingling to imagine that she was coming back from a mega gangbang when her brother in law grabbed her cum clad naked body and she was running through the public and then rode a bike through the traffic on the highway in that state. She was talking to the phone,holding it closer to her face. On her chest. And she only covered her chest and throat with the blanket and wrapped it under her arms. But below her chest she was uncovered. Purva slipped one hand on her pussy and rubbed it.
Purva : Oh My gush. She actually moaned but pretended that she was surprised. And Atul told you everything. And you also believe that I went to visit my family like that? Am I that much worse, Shipra? I've my son there. Purva's emotions again came forward to her sexual arousals. Little drops of water appeared under her eyes. She brings her hand from. Her pussy to her eyes and wiped the tears and shobbed her nose.
Shipra : Oh Didi don't cry. We are not thinking that you came here yesterday. We are just telling you the incident. We were worried about you from before. But that incident triggered our worries. How do you think that pappa and mamma also can think that you were here last night?
Purva : What What? Papa and Mamma also know about it? Means Atul called them too to tell them, their elder girl became bad and now she is roaming naked on streets and she was coming back from a gangbang wearing nothing but semen lots of semen. Is he crazy?
Shipra : Oh Didi stop it. He didn't call them. Papa and mamma are here with us now. And not only they, the whole vikuram lane knows about the incident.
Purva : Mamma -papa is there and that bloody Tarun didn't tell me. Let him back.
Where are they and where is My Apu?
Shipra : Apu is still sleeping.
Purva : Now? When did he sleep?
Shipra : Oh we all slept a little late last night.
Purva : Oh I'm sorry I thought it was 9.30 at night there too. Ha ha.
Shipra : Wait, I'm going to the garden. Papa is there. Don't tell. The security officer came last night and they interrogated Atul so much. What a hectic night it was.
Purva : Oh my god. You are tolering so much.
Shipra : Come on didi. You are still stuck in this. How many times I've to tell you.
Purva : Sorry Shipra but still you are doing a lot for me. No one can take care of Apu like you. I've got the best sister in the world. Thank you so much.
Shipra : Oh come on didi. Stop it. Papa See, Purva is calling.
Papa: arreee Purva beti( Daughter )how are you? I'm so glad to see you.
Purva : yes papa I'm absolutely fine. But tell me how you are. I'm really missing you. All.
If I didn't come here then I could spend time with you all.
Papa : don't worry beti. We are here till you return. Thus Apu also get company and Your mother also can help Shipra too.
Purva was controlling her emotions and trying to look strong and normal. But then her mother came and Purva couldn't hide her emotions anymore.
Purva : Mammaaaa She started crying.
Mamma: Why are you crying beti please wipe your tears. And are you ok beti?
Purva replied, yes mamma I'm fine. But she was sobbing continuously.
Mamma: Are you really Ok Purva? Tell me what's happened?
Purva : no mamma I'm fine.
Mamma: Then? Did Tarun tell you anything?
Are your health ok?
Purva : Yes mama I'm fine and Tarun didn't tell me anything. I am missing you a lot. And someone who looked like me did something. If Atul can think that was me, then what others think about me? And for me you all are embarrassed and I heard the security officer also harassed you all.( In her mind she was telling : I'm sorry mamma. For me you all are facing problems. I'm a disgrace to the family. How can I tell you that, that girl was me myself. Mamma I became a whore. I have become such a shameless mamma that I not only went there nude, I went there after getting gangbangged by more than 30 people. And they all dumped their loads over my body and they spit and pee on me.your worthless girl went there without washing her body. Your Daughter is no more your sweet, well mannered and decent Lady. )
Mamma: Purvaaa don't be upset by others' guilt. Now wipe your eyes and sit up.
Why are you sleeping now?
Purva : what do I do mamma? I'm getting bored and it's cold outside. So I'm just lazily laying down. (In mind: mamma how can I sit? I'm naked inside the blanket. But see how shameless I'm. I willingly didn't wear any clothes while talking with you. But you know I actually want to show you my nudity. I want to play on your lap, nude mamma as I used to play in childhood. But I can't )
Mamma: no no Purva that's not right. You are looking tired. Go wash your face and take some coffee.
Purva :Ok mamma I'll take coffee. But tell me how are you all? She carefully sat on the bed. The blanket was about to fall but she held it and wrapped it tight behind her back.
She leaned back.
Mamma: wow Purva,nice nose ring. Diamond? Tarun gives you?
Purva : Yes Mamma he gave me on our anniversary. ( in mind: mamma I've earned this for my upcoming whore dance. Given by a formal Muzra dancer. Because mom, your daughter is going to dance in front of thousands of people. Naked on the stage.and your daughter wanted it badly. So badly she wants to bounce her boobs, spread her holes for the mass. I can't be your daughter mamma.) She started sobbing again.
Mamma: Purva why? Why are you crying beti? Tears came in her eyes too.
Purva's heart wanted to tell the truth. But her brain stopped her from doing so.
Mamma: please beti what's happened? Tell me. Tell your mamma beti. I know something happened wrong to you dear. Can't you tell your mamma? Your face becomes dry and pale. Dark circles appeared under the eyes. Don't you get adequate sleep? Why Purva what's happened to you. Please don't cry. Please talk to me.. If Tarun did something wrong to you then tell me. I will talk to him.
Purva sobbingly said, ``No mamma he is such a loving husband. I'm very lucky to have him." (In her mind: how can I tell you that your own daughter is guilty ).
Mamma: Is he cheating you for some fair American girls?
Purva blushed and smiled a little but still sobbing. "Dhat mamma no"
Purva : I can't tell you mom. But I can tell you that I was in a great problem. It can be harmful. But I somehow managed to get out of the problem. And Tarun also helped me in that matter.
Suddenly the sound of a bell came.
Purva : wiping her tears Purva said whose that.
Voice came from far . Actually from the outer room. Purva it's me Swetha. You told me about the laptop.
Purva : mamma wait. Tarun's office colleague's wife is at the door. They are also staying at this hotel.
She put the phone on the bed. Now her mother was watching the ceiling only.
Purva slided the blanket and went to the outer room. Swetha smiled and said now take this laptop.
Purva : subsidized her sobbing and wiped her tears. Whose laptop is this?
Swetha : The doctor came and he called you to his room. I told him the problem. And he agreed to give me his laptop. Now go. And the password is "password ".
Purva put the laptop on the bed and took the shawl. But she didn't wrap the shawl on her body. She just put it on her chest and then placed them over her shoulders to the back. Thus her chest and throat and shoulder was covered but she was naked from behind and naked from belly. She thought if she wrapped it then it also meant wearing something on her body. So she just placed it on her shoulders. It was a fancy shawl. It was not thick or woolen. The fabric was smooth and soft. It looks like a scarf. It just covered her chest and went only two inches below her boobs. The shape of her boobs were prominent and anyone can guess that she was naked behind the shawl. She took the phone and went to the washroom casually while talking with her mother again. Her boobs were bouncing and the nippples were erected.
Purva : Sorry mamma. You have to wait for me. But Swetha, the wife of Tarun's friend, just gave me her laptop. You wait a little. Let me freshen up a little. Then I'm calling you back from the laptop.
Her Orthodox mother who was talking
To her wearing a saree and also covering her head with the pallu was silently watching her bouncing boobs. Very Purvampression of her erected nippples and the nippple rings confusing her imagination as Purva's chest was closer to the front camera than her face.
Mamma: Beti don't be so regretful in every matter. When she was entering the bathroom her mother illuminated just a little glimpse of her bare back in the mirror back.Just for a moment.
Her mamma realized something was going on, which shouldn't have continued . But what is it? Is Purva doing something mischievous? Why is she crying so much? And she is probably naked. What's going on?
God knows. Did the woman come last night????? Oh no that's not possible. Her own blood can't do that. No no not at all.
She said camly: Purva
Purva : yes mamma.
Mamma: Did you do something wrong? And that's why you are so regretful all the time?
Purva : Mamma please leave it now. I'm just calling you back from the laptop.
Mamma: OK. But whatever you did or you are doing I've no problem with it. But if it is dangerous to you or your family then you should stop it.
Purva : Oh mamma please don't talk like stupid. I'm not regret anything or do anything dangerous. I just couldn't control my emotions after watching you and talking to you after so long. She sat on the comot.
Mamma: ok ok now wash yourself and call us back. Let me wake Apu now.
Purva cut the call.
After returning from the toilet Purva sat on the bed and placed a pillow on her lap. Now her chest was covered by the shawl and below the chest she was covered by the pillow. Swetha came in and talked to her little and she sat on the bed behind the laptop.
Purva switched on the laptop and opened the webcam. She saw her image in the cam.Side of her Her naked thighs and her bare knees were visible. So she pulled the laptop closer to her and placed a pillow under it and tilted the lid a little back so the camera could focus only on her face. After being satisfied that her modesty will not be revealed, she opened the Skype.
Swetha said it is obvious that you didn't wear anything behind the shawl. You can again use the blanket.
Purva then overcame her emotional turmoil and shameless inner slut was again started coming out. She was eager to show her nudity to them. But as they are her own family she was unable to do so.
Purva replied to Swetha, it's fine Darling. This little is ok. And I'm feeling suffocation under these blanket.
Swetha : I can reduce the temperature of the AC.
Purva : No. It's perfect. Just sit silently. I'm now calling them.
She adjusted the wig and let some smaller hairs fall on her forehead so that it looks natural.
Purva called and Atul received the call.
Atul : Hi again. Do you forgive me?
Purva : leave the topic.
Atul pulled Apu beside him and said ok now see this naughty bad boy of his naughty mother.
Apu: Maaa when will you return home ma.
Purva : very soon my child.
Apu : No ma it's a long time you and papa go. Come today.
Purva : If it's possible I can come right now baba within 10 minutes. But I'm now far away from you. Just wait a few weeks more and Ma will come to you and love you all day.
Apu : No ma, make it possible and come within 10 minutes. He sobbed a Little.
Tiny droplets of water appeared in corners of Purva's eyes.
Atul made the moment lighter with some jokes and they talked for more than five minutes and at the end Apu succeeded in taking a promise from Purva that she will bring the whole Avengers set for him from the US.
After that Purva's Parents, her sister all talked to her several times. While talking her shawl was slipping down from her shoulders frequently,and she was adjusting that frequently and cautiously. While she was laughing her boobs were bouncing. She absolutely forgot that there is nothing underneath her shawl. She became very casual. But at a point she realized that her father was actually looking at her chest, not at her face. She felt a little embarrassed and took another pelow to cover her chest.
Swetha was surfing her old pics and messages in whatsapp on her phone. She was lying behind the laptop.
Suddenly she turned the phone to Purva. Purva saw from the corner of her eyes that it showed that you have consumed 80% of mobile data.
Purva said that she has to cut the call as the limited mobile data is about to be over. And she said goodbye to everyone and promised her mother and son that she would call them again after a week.
She took away one pillow and was about to cut the call when Atul took his phone and said Purva , I'm apologizing to you. Please don't cut the call. Say you forgive me.
While Purva placed the second pelow on her chest she stopped to adjust it as then it was stayed at it place with the support of the pillow. And her chest was covered with the pillow too. But she didn't realise that her shawl was actually being pulled down by the pillow and it was now dangling on her boobos like a dupatta. Her cleavage was prominent.
Swetha was also busy in her phone. So she also didn't notice it and didn't alert Purva.
Atul was observing her chest silently.
Purva Said Shut up. How shameless are you? Hum how could you imagine your elder sister in law in that state.
Atul smiled and said in his mine, I also couldn't imagine you in this state now, slut. But he replied with a sad paut face. Oh Purva please forgive me. I'm dying in regret.
Swetha saw the messege 90% data consumed. She lifted her head and saw Purva's state. She signalled Purva lifting her eyebrows.
Purva noticed her own state.
Purva gave a mischievous smile to Atul bent towards the laptop and also pulled the lid little down at front. Now the first pillow on her lap was visible.
Atul was now at the garden. Purva could the background.
Atul said Purva please I'm begging. Say you forgive me. Else I'll die in shame.
Purva took aside the pillow and bent forward. Said then die in shame. Her shawl. Started falling down and she was downing the lid. Her shawl fall on her lap and the lid closed.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 17-02-2022, 12:07 PM