Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
Half of it seemed to be from the security guard.

Pic 1 - A long shot from behind a curtain of Menaka's face in Dara's lap on the hospital bed. From the t-shirt I recognized this as day 1 with him. No nudity, and face not visible, but it's obviously a blowjob in progress.
Pic 2 - Similar, but this time her face (top half cropped) shows Dara's thick dick halfway in it. And the septum ring.
Pic 3 - Menaka on her knees, naked, sucking the guard's dick.
Pic 4 - Menaka bent over the stool, her ass cheeks parted.
And so on and so forth. A couple of dozen pictures. Some probably from Muthu or Senthil, depending on the smaller size of the dicks inside my wife's varying holes. Some in a shack, Some in a car. Some in an alley. My wife had been doing a lot more risque stuff than she had told me.
And then the video clips. Again, tame compared to the multi hour orgy on our bed. The security guard fucking her from behind as she moaned politely. Her on top. Him on top. He focused more on her swollen pussy than anywhere else in one video as his dick rammed it. Then a batch of clips in which Menaka was wearing a surgical mask, in a strange premonition of covid years later. And a guard's cap, thus hiding her identity. Unless you know who Menaka was. Then it was obvious that the dark eyes staring at the camera between the mask and the hat were hers, as she got regularly fucked by the guard,
Then some long shot pictures of Menaka and Banke talking around the building in ways that were obviously not those of a mesaab and a watchman talking. He was handsy, thinking no one was watching. These pics had been shot from some window.
And then a video which pretty much confirmed that yeah, we had to leave the building, It was taken through a door peephole from the apartment opposite ours. So the video quality was not great. But enough to make out what happens.
Banke walks to our door, looks around, then inserts his key in the lock. The door is stuck because the chain is on. A few seconds later, the door opens a little and you can see a flash of sideboob from Menaka as she stands there and talks to him for a few seconds. Then he enters and the door closes. Then there was an edit cut as if it was a little time after. The postman walked up to the door. Uh oh. Had she been serious?
Probably, because when the postman came, the door was opened by a naked Banke who looked around and pulled the postman in and closed the door. Was this before or after I came back, I wondered. Had they had a threesome? Maybe I should put the cameras back in.
The next few clips showed enough instances of Banke letting himself into our apartment that you did not need to draw a picture of. One was just minutes after I left at the start of the video for the gym. Looks like as soon as my car turned the corner, Banke would be heading up for a booty call. Maybe fucking her in the ass everyday. I had noticed her ass starting to loosen whenever I fucked her, so clearly, there was open season on her asshole too now.
I finally finished going through all the attachments. Then I did a reverse image search on a pic and almost dropped my phone.
"Merchant navy wife fucking driver when husband is away"
was the first search result. It was the guard not a driver but it was definitely my wife. Holy crap, my wife really was an internet sensation! In most places she was called a milf or bhabhi. She might as well have opened an onlyfans account. Thankfully none of the online images and videos mentioned her name. But it was blindingly obvious to me that some friend or relative was going to come across this and recognize her. The merchant navy reference meant that whoever posted it was sending a message that leave the building or else. Scrolling through the pages and pages of her naked body being fucked in different positions, the seriousness of this situation started sinking in. Our life as we knew it was over. Might as well start an onlyfans account, I thought, seriously.
I wondered whether to break this to Menaka. But what was the point? She was smart enough to know that these young bucks weren't going to keep their sex clips secret. Not when they could boast to everyone how they had seduced a hot housewife. And who knows how many men in Delhi might join her growing list of sex partners. I forwarded the attachments to my personal email and deleted them from the phone. This was something we would have to deal with. But for now, the looming thing was my ship stint and the "marriage" that Menaka was enthusiastically preparing for.
It was what she wanted to do. And before I knew it, it was time for Ayan and me to board the ship. And for Menaka to head to Delhi to live as Dara's fake wife.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - COMPLETED - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2022, 04:03 AM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM