Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"Keep going."

"Obviously you are off the charts." she blushed.
"And Dara?"
Before she could answer, a friend walked up and started talking with us. Menaka never answered that question. I never asked it again. Because things shifted in a very different direction very soon.
The slow drift which had been evident started becoming more and more pronounced. As did her sexual activity and her candor about it. Almost every day, I was getting details of how the security guard was getting closer to 7. I heard her updates with amusement and arousal. And we had raucous sex at night after Ayan was fast asleep in his room. On the side, I had also been getting some from the horny milfs I had chatted up. So it's not like I was starved of sex.
Finally, one afternoon, a conversation that had been brewing for weeks happened. I was watching TV expecting Menaka to get ready and head to the hospital, when instead, she turned off the TV and joined me on the couch after cleaning the kitchen.
"We need to talk." she said. There were two glasses of neat scotch in her hand. She handed me one.
"Menaka drinking scotch in the afternoon? Uh oh, are you divorcing me?" I said half in jest. Or so I hoped.
"No, of course not!" she said lightly slapping me on the arm. "But I am going to ask some pretty big things from you. I don't know if I even need to ask. But there is Ayan to think about. So...well...yeah. We need to talk."
"What about Ayan?"
"I want you to take him with you on the ship this time."
This was quite the bombshell from her, even taking into account recent changes.
"You I what?"
"The 2 months are mostly during his vacations anyway. You always tell me about kids who spend summers with single parents on the ship. So surely you can..."
"I can, I can." I raised my hands. "Not a problem. I will take him with me. But where is this coming from?"
"I.....this isn't easy to say...I want to try something that I am not sure you will be on board with. Dara has been demanding this for weeks and we are sort of having emotional blackmail based negotiations over it. I have been wondering about how to broach it with you. Because I still don't understand you, Prakash."
"Me?"
"Do you have any limits? What if I told you that today when you were at the gym, I fucked the postman?"
"You did?" Once he had gotten a glimpse of her in the middle of being fucked by Dara.
"What if I did? Would it bother you?" she asked without any resentment in her voice.
"I mean you know I am not a hypocrite."
"I know. And I love you for it. But sometimes...I....I don't know. I wish you were jealous. Does that make sense? Maybe it is my silent resentment of all these years of you going around bedding women around the world while I raised your son. So now I want you to take one for the team, so to say."
"And I am happy to."
"I thought you would be. Which is why....well....no use beating around the bush. Dara wants to "marry" me."
She held up air quotes when she said marry and giggled a little as if to acknowledge the ridiculousness of the idea. I raised my eyebrows but didn't blurt anything out. With Menaka, it was best to let her stop talking before jumping in. Especially where Dara was concerned. She took a deep breath and continued.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - COMPLETED - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2022, 04:01 AM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM