Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"The security guard walked in. Quickly took pictures with his phone and walked away. Dara was upset so I calmed him down. When I was leaving, the security guard was like, come with me or I will whatsapp the photos to everyone."

"He still might."
"I know!" she shrugged. Wow, her boundaries had dissolved so much that her compromising pictures being shared on whatsapp did not bother her.
"Anyway, he took me to the guard cabin. Had his way with me for a while. He wasn't rough or anything. Unremarkable really." Again, the nonchalance surprised me.
I watched her start cutting the vegetables as if she had just tried some new dish at a restaurant, not fucked a perfect stranger. There was tumult on her face, but not as much as I would have expected, given how conventional she used to be until recently. I just stood there, staring at her butt near me, thinking about whether I should bend her over and bugger her right now. But then she started speaking again.
"I know you like details. So....it was this small fiber glass cabin on the side of the hospital. As soon as I walked in with him, he pretty much lunged at me. I told him to please give me a minute to call my husband. He nodded but started taking my clothes off while I talked to you."
"Kya jjhanjhat bra hai." I said.
She smiled and blushed.
"You heard that, did you? Yeah, he got me naked. Then had me sit on a stool and first suck his dick hard. About five minutes. I thought he might cum in my mouth. But he pulled out just before, and then pushed me back and fucked me missionary style on the stool. He fucked me like that for about five minutes. Then five minutes bent over the stool. And then he came in my mouth and I swallowed. Happy?"
There was an edge to the way she said that last word that took me by surprise. There seemed to be some resentment in that voice. As if she was upset that I was not yet upset or yelling at her. She was struggling with the moral qualms of what she was doing as well as the risks she was taking. It's like my getting angry would be the punishment she wanted and needed that I was depriving her of. By my sincere attempts to not be a hypocrite. I had bedded dozens of women while married to her. Her count, at least so far, was in the single digits. But for how long, I wondered.
I didn't answer but rather bent her over and pulled her skirt down.
With each passing day, it seemed like a small gulf was forming between us. There were no fights or anything. But Menaka had a lot of mood swings. She had also started drinking with me regularly, which I did not mind. But it did seem to indicate a deeper problem. I once suggested that she see a therapist but the look she gave me made sure I didn't suggest it again. But there was something brewing in her head for sure. I just hoped she would share it with me sooner rather than later. The sex between us was better than ever, so why should I create problems?
But it did start feeling like she was pushing the sexual envelope at least partly to test my limits. As if to say, yes hubby dearest, see how it feels? Will you now just tell me to stop and also yourself stop? Or should I keep fucking more people?
A big unknown in this whole situation was what exactly she and Dara talked about for a couple of hours everyday. It could not just be sex. I had seen on tape how crafty and manipulative he was. She had just been used as sexual capital in his personal conflicts and had still gone back to him. I could not imagine what a mind like his might have in mind. What was he filling her ears with that she seemed to grow more distant and resentful day by day?
It especially felt like that when she called me at noon one Saturday. She had gone to a birthday party with Ayan. I was at home going through details of my next ship assignment and schedule. Another month and I would have to leave her again. She called about half an hour after leaving.
"Hi honey, do you have any calls or something today?" she asked.
"No, why?"
"Can you come attend this party instead of me? I am thinking of giving Dinesh a try."
The casualness in her voice didn't stop me from doing a double take.
"Excuse me?"
"You remember that dad guy Dinesh who gave me his card?"
And it all came back to me. This whole thing had started because he came on to her and that's what sort of set us down her own sexual liberation.
"Yeah."
"He hit on me again and I said yes. So I am going to see if he is as good as he says he is. That okay with you?"
Again, that edge to the voice.
"Whatever you wish, Menaka. What's sauce for the gander and all."
"Thank you." she said and hung up.
The clock seemed to crawl that afternoon. This was a new chapter, I realized. This was the first time, at least to my knowledge, that she had slept with someone not within Dara's orbit. Until now, it had seemed like he was her priority, and all the other men were just side shows in that story. But Dinesh was someone from a different circle. She was just having a random nooner with him while telling me to go to the birthday party. She was acting like me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - COMPLETED - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2022, 04:00 AM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM