Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"It's my fault. Usually if I... do something with Dara.... I make sure Vimla is on guard outside. Today she couldn't make it. I was there. He was.... Very hard. Usually not many people came around that ward then. We took a risk. Got caught by the security guard. You can fill in the rest."

My brain was already conjuring up images for it. Is that why she had worn the long skirt, not something she usually wore? So she could sit on top of the hard dick of our bedridden watchman? I gently stroked her butt over her skirt and noted that she was not wearing panties. She half smiled at my touch, as if knowing exactly what I was checking. I imagined her feeling horny, checking the corridor to make sure it was empty. Then slipping her panties off and climbing on top of him and riding him. The skirt providing some modesty to the lovers. Her riding him as he looked at that new nose ring that symbolized the hold that he had over her. This young hot high class woman who was going everyday to be his bedside and on him. Maybe he had her tits out. A security guard walks in. Threesome?
One thing that had fascinated me during frequent rewatches of that weekend's events is how quickly Menaka had shrugged off the blackmail element from the maid's husband and Banke's betrayal and thrown herself into the sex. Watching the later hours, especially after Dara was taken to the hospital, took some time. I needed privacy which was hard to get unless she went to the hospital. I had still not told her about the cameras and wasn't planning to.
So it took me a couple of weeks to watch the full hours long footage of an orgy which involved one dick or another being inside my drunk wife at any time. Sometimes two, one in the mouth one in the pussy. And she managed their rhythms like a pro! Once the Dara situation resolved, I planned to have several threesomes with her.
Most of the time, she was on all fours. Given the perfect milf bubble butt that my wife has, it was no surprise that the men doggy styled her more than any position. She was taking their pounding with eyes half open, being regularly given booze by the men who themselves kept drinking our home bar empty.
I also realized that although in my initial skimming, I had not seen her have any orgasms, detailed perusal showed that she had cum a lot as the night progressed. As the action shifted to our apartment, her sexual enthusiasm did not indicate a woman doing anything under duress. She was all in on the gang bang. It was just a pile of bodies to her.
At one point Muthu was fucking her on the bed when he stopped humping and then moved a bit behind her. From the camera angle, I could not see what he was doing. But Menaka's moans got more high pitched.
"What are you doing man?" said Banke who had fucked her right before.
"I got into her ass a little bit." He laughed.
And watching carefully, I could see the signs. Menaka was gripping the bed sheet really hard with both hands and squealing. There was a tension in her naked back that was clearly the result of a dick being inserted in her asshole. All the sloppy seconds meant plenty of lubrication for his dick.
I had had anal sex plenty of time with women when I was overseas, but never with my wife. Until recently, she had been so staid and straight and wholesome that it felt wrong to even suggest it. But she was a different woman now. However, I don't think Dara or Banke had ever tried to bugger her either. Muthu, the most unremarkable of all men she had bedded recently, was the first to go up her ass. There was an oddly appropriate irony to that.
I watched fascinated as Muthu slowly kept pushing more of his modest dick into my wife's anus and she kept making deeper and deeper noises. Not one of those noises was a "No" by the way. She did not seem scandalized or freaked out that a dick was in her ass. Even Vimla, sprawled on her side naked as she sucked her brother in law's dick, seemed surprised.
Muthu rarely lasted long even in her pussy so of course came quickly in her recently virgin ass. When he rolled over and I saw Menaka's face, she looked to be enjoying herself. The ease with which she had given in meant the other guys also took turns at her ass and she came hard during each of them because they lasted longer. An hour later, cum was gushing down her ass crack.
That day when she returned from the hospital, I took her straight to the bedroom and shoved my dick in her ass. She didn't resist or express surprise. She made the same high pitched noises as my significantly larger dick invaded her insides. It disturbed me how turned on I was at the awareness that at least three dicks had already fucked this ass. I buggered her hard. She came harder than with those guys, I noted with pleasure. It's like I wanted my wife to see and acknowledge that I was a sexual pro too. And she did, through her orgasms and passionate kisses. But never explicitly. I never heard her say, you know Prakash, I have fucked a lot of men but you are just something else. To be fair, I had never paid her such a compliment either, because it would not have been true.
So when she told me about the security guard, I was not surprised. My wife seemed to have erased most boundaries sexually. In fact, she seemed to relish risky and taboo situations. Which I am sure weighed on her conscience and sense of self-preservation too.
Finally she was ready to talk about the security guard a little more. The reality seemed less perverted than what I had imagined.
"I was giving Dara a blowjob like everyday..."
This was news. I knew she had given him blowjobs in the hospital. I didn't know it was a daily thing. Although why wouldn't it be? But she had not actually been fucking him like I imagined.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - COMPLETED - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-02-2022, 03:59 AM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM