Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva wake up at night by some noises coming from frontside room. She saw it was 12:55. She was sleepy. But the curiosity of giggling and moaning sound made her stood up and she staggered to the connecting door and slided the curtain and saw Swetha was fucking with that two truckers who was bargaining with her few times ago.
Purva yawned and rubbed her sleepy eyes. Her brain was in sleep. Her drowsy mind couldn't think much. She called Swetha, in a very husky and pampering voice while scratching her bum.
Swetha what are you doing? Come to me I wanna sleep.
Two truckers wondered. What? There is another beautiful naked Angel inside the room, hidden from us.Wow, one said. Another said we can pay five thousand for her Randi.
Hay Chammak challo come here.
Swetha : Shut up, don't disturb her. She is not Randi. She is my sister. Purvi Darling, go inside baby. Didi is coming to you soon, and don't come outside again, understand baby?
Purva : oh okk. Come fast.
Purva again went inside and slept on the notes.
Trucker 1: how much will you charge for your sister? We are ready to pay.
Swetha : She is priceless.
Trucker 2: oh we can come next week for her but please tell us what amount we have to pay for her? we will pay you.
Swetha : don't spoil my mood. Otherwise I too went inside the room and my men will throw you out from the lane.
Truckers : ok ok sorry Randi. Don't get angry. Come let us enjoy only you.
That night they fucked Swetha in both her holes and pay her 10,000.
Swetha locked the main door and came inside. She applied some antiseptic cream on her pussy lips because the lips were scratched by the chain dangling from Purva's pussy. Then she slept beside Purva.
At 6:30 an alarm buzzed. But Purva was sleeping deeply. Drivel coming out from her opened mouth like a toddler did. Swetha woke up and smiled. She Tapped her bum and said,Purva , wake up. You have to go to distribute the milk.
Purva : uuummm let me sleep a little more. I'm very tired.
Swetha : please Darling wake up. Otherwise you will be late and then don't blame me if Sultana beats you.
Hearing the name Purva sat on the bed and started rubbing her eyes. What's the time? She asked.
Swetha : It's 6:33 now. Go and wash your mouth. She wiped her drivels from her chin and shook her hairs.
Purva: No no I used to go to deliver milk with an unwashed mouth. And then after returning home, Mushtaq used to wash his mouth and spit into mouth and I washed my mouth with that.
Swetha : Ok I understand. But Mushtaq is not here and You didn't wash your mouth yesterday either. And please empty your bladder and stomach.
Purva : I'll wash my face after returning home.
Swetha : But as I know Mushtaq will come tonight. So you have to stay all day with me here. And I'll not allow you to stay unwashed all day, Purva.
Purva : Oh that's great Swetha. We can love each other all day.
Swetha : That's fine. But you have to wash yourself.
Purva : Ok I'll Wash myself after returning to you. She then took a condom from Swetha and she inserted the phone wrapping with the condom.
They both kissed each other and Purva went out. Swetha went with her to the door and they both waved to each other.
Few harlot carved their lips and said huuh bloody shameless whores.
Purva crossed the lane proudly, bouncing her nipple bells and she put extra efforts to swing her waist so that her pussy chains could dangle prominently. At the exit she looked back. Swetha was watching her till, standing naked on the door. Early morning lights glowing her body. She waved again. Purva smiled and waved back.
Purva was walking on the road bare footed. Few men admired her new ornaments which were sparkling in the sunshine. She went to the Milk booth and Kabul played with her and her jewellery for few minutes and he pleaded her to let him fuck her. Purva giggled and said she will think but she is afraid of Hussain ji and Mushtaq. Their last filthy game reached Nasira Bhabhi's ears too. So she can't take risks.
Purva saw a torn tiny piece of kitchen duster cloth attached with white stitching thread, hanging on the bamboo pole. She laughed and took the cloth and folded it in palm. Like the previous day. She went to deliver the milk and when she reached Sultana's place,Sultana also admired her jewellery and she asked her to remove the cloth. But Purva feared. Sultana smiled and took the cloth in her hand forcefully and saw her pussy chain and the padlock. She dangled the lock a few times and Purva blushed.
Sultana: Are you blushing? Don't be a shy, shameless whore.
Purva stepped back and covered her pussy with hands.
Sultana: Oh hocordo Randi is ashamed of showing her pussy to me.
Purva lowered her head. Oh please return my cloth.
Sultana: If you can then take it Neecha.
Keeping one hand on her pussy she forwarded her other hand to fetch the silly cloth.
Sultana swiftly sifted her hand above her head. Purva jumped to take it. But Sultana lowered her hand and placed it behind her back. Purva went closer to her and tried to grab the cloth surrounding her hand to her back. Nasira changed her hand. Purva also swung her other hand on her pussy and tried to take the cloth with her. She said Please Sultana Didi return it to me. Sultana laughed and cordoned her both hands behind Purva. Now Purva's boobs pressed with Sultana. Purva tried to fetch the cloth from her back.
Sultana Slapped her ass and said go and take it, Neecha. she threw the cloth on the street. Purva tried to get rid of her. But Sultana pinched her nippples and pulled her magnetic nipple rings. Purva screamed and the bells pulled out of her nippples to Sultana's fingers.
Sultana : oh no I broke it. She was shocked and made a sad pouty face.
Purva grabbed the rings from her hands and ran to take the piece of cloth from the street. She took the cloth and placed it in front of her pussy and poured the milk in a measuring cup with one hand and said,Sultana Didi please bring your bowl and let me go.
Sultana: wait Neecha. She went in and brought the bowl and a wooden stick.
Purva Became scared. She poured milk in the bowl with a shaky hand. After receiving the milk Sultana shouted you showed me your filthy ass while fetching the cloth from the street. How dare you to do so? She beated her thigh with the stick. You didn't wear the cloth. Instead you just hold it in front of your pussy. Slap. She beat her leg again.
Purva : ohh auch Didi you told me that I can come here like this.
Sultana: Shut up. I told you to come but You can't show me your holes. Slap.
Purva : uuhhhh huhu. But you pulled my cloth.
Sultana: don't argue, you shameless bitch. Slap.
Purva : Oh mamma.
Sultana: now hold your ear and squat 10 times.
Few men gathered behind her and started enjoying the scene.
Purva started squatting, holding her one ear and the other hand was holding the cloth covering her pussy.
The men started counting together, one, twoooo, threeee, four.
Purva was about to cry. But then she remembered the words by Billu and her mind changed. She also started enjoying this humiliation. But as she didn't empty her bowl in the morning she felt pressure in her anus but she managed to control it. Her whole body shivered. But somehow she finished 10 squats and then Sultana said now you can go. And you Prevert people now go to your own business.
Purva waited for Sultana to go inside and then she rode the cycle folding the cloth into her palm. Also the nippples rings into her palm.
When she reached Dadima's house, Dadima welcomed her by telling her,Come neecha come. Sit here. Dadima showed her the lower step.
Dadima : wait I'm bringing the bowl.
Purva poured the bowl and put the cup beside her.
Dadima : How many times have I told you that you don't have to cover your guddi in front of me?
Purva blushed when she heard the word guddi.
Dadima : Now throw it and let me see your jewellery.
Purva hesitated.
Dadima grabbed the cloth and pulled it forcefully. Purva half willingly tried to stop her. But let the cloth out of her hand. Her pussy became exposed to Dadima. The rings fall on the ground. Purva quickly crossed her legs and covered her pussy with her hand.
Dadima : Oh stop this nonsense Purva. Let me see. And what are these tiny things fall on the ground? Ear rings?
Purva blushed. No Dadima. These are uumm eem.
Dadima : what uumm eemm?
Purva : Nipple rings.
Dadima : woww. You pierced your Nippples too?
Purva : no Dadima, these are magnetic.
Dadima : Let me show.
Purva shyly removed her hand from her pussy and took those rings from the ground. She placed them on her nippples.
Dadima : OK now stand up.
Purva stood and Dadima started to examine her ornaments.
Dadima : Hum you are looking stunning but why are yours empty?
Purva : Dadima, Mushtaq have some plastic jewellery for me. So I used to wear them as per his instructions.
Dadima : but you know who is coming to watch your dance?
Purva : yes.
Dadima : then? You have these costly ornaments on your body and will your plastic ring fit with these? Wait a second.
Dadima went inside and came back with a small box. And brought out a pair of gold earrings and put them on her earring holes.
Purva : No no Dadima what are you doing and why are you doing? No please.
Dadima : Shut up and stand still.
Purva : But Dadima why?
Dadima : Shut up. She brought a nose ring made of gold and a Diamond Was reflecting the morning sun lights into rainbow colours.
Purva : Dadima I can't take these. Please forgive me.
Dadima : shut up. You will do what I'll say. Now let me put these.
Wow You are looking beautiful. Now turn around.
Purva : turned around.
Dadima : Hummm The Tattoo is beautiful but though the back is seeming empty. But I don't know about any ornament which can be put on your ass.
Purva : uufff Dadima you are very naughty. But why are you doing this?
Dadima : Listen Beti I've plenty of jewellery and my Grand daughter is learning fashion designing as you know. She has no interests on this jewelries. And If you can satisfy The president then the whole slum will be benifitad. And do you know who gave me these rings?
Purva : WHO?
Dadima : Our President Salhauddin Ahmed's
Grandfather Samsuddin Ahmed Ji. And you know why?
Purva : why?
Dadima : After being satisfied by my Mujra he gave me these.
Purva : But Dadima, why are you giving me these things?
Dadima : Because you are gonna Dance for his grandson. I want you to satisfy him and win his heart. You are going to dance naked without any clothes but these jewellery will enhance your beauty as well as your nudity.
All the men will go mad to see you.
Purva : But Dadima roaming around wearing these expensive ornaments could be risky.
Dadima : No one has the guts to do any mischief to you. Don't worry.
Purva : But Dadima,these are your mementos. How can I take this?
Dadima : Don't worry Neecha, I've plenty of these mementos.
Now sweep the lawn and today you have to eat.
Purva : smiled and said ok Dadima.
Purva Swept the lawn and washed her hand on the roadside hand pump. Dadima brought the leftover roti, which became hard and a little crunchy and bhindi masala. The test became a little stale. But Purva eats them charmingly.Dadima gave her water and then Purva said goodbye.
Purva was cycling to the milk booth. The leftover food and the water increased the pressure of her bowl and it became hard to hold them in. Goosebumps started coming on her body and she was shivering. She almost reached the booth. She started leaking. She threw the cycle on the wall and ran behind the booth and squated. Somehow pulled her phone out and sounded Uuuuhhhh. She released the back and front pressure and stood up. Few men stopped to watch the dirty shameless act. Kabul came out and shouted oye Randi carefully. I've only one cycle. He found her back and closed her nose with fingers and went in.
Purva stood and said Kabul , I'm sorry. I've urgency.
Nasira didn't call her till. So she again pushed her phone inside and started heading towards the brothel lane. It was 7:55. She was 15 minutes away from the brothel. When the phone buzzed. Purva pulled the phone from her pussy on the road.
I don't have to explain what the reaction was among the people on the road.
It was Tarun :
Purva : good morning Tarun.
Tarun : Good evening.
Purva : ha ha yah good evening.
Tarun : don't laugh Purva. Tell me where are you right now?
Purva : why? I'm in the slum. Walking naked on the road and going to a brothel.
Tarun : Oh my. Off I'll gonna die in anticipation.
Purva : he he Why what happens?
Tarun : Atul called me a few minutes ago.
Purva's smile vanished. She lowered her voice and said what he said?
Tarun : Did You go to see Apu at their house? NAKED?
Purva remained silent.
Tarun : Answer me Purva.
Purva : Yes I can't resist myself to see Apu. I, I, she started crying.
Tarun : Purva, don't cry now. Please.
Purva : I know I made a mistake but.
Tarun : I understand you. But you could go there wearing some clothes.
Purva : started talking while crying. Tarun I… then she saw men were watching her. So she lowered her voice and said Tarun your wife ruined herself. I lost my logic, I lost every besic social modesty. I haven't worn any clothes for the last three days.
Tarun : That's good Purva, I'm proud of you. But be careful when you are going to visit our family. Now don't cry. What happened. Happened. Let it go. Now listen to me.
Purva : Sayyy uhu uhu.
Tarun : Oh stop please. Not only Atul, your mother also has talked to me. They all want to talk to you and Apu wants to see you. I told them that I'm in the office. I will be late to go to the hotel. Atul was saying that he had caught a naked woman like you. And she was covered in dry semen. But Atul was confused. Now I know it was you. But how can we call Atul now? You are in a slum in India and I'm in Dallas. Now how can we arrange a video call?
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 14-02-2022, 11:42 PM