Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
One night after we had been married a couple of years, I was teasing Jean about how modest she was and we were both laughing about it when I said, “Who was the first guy to see you naked other than your father?” Jean blushed and turned away. She was still laughing but she didn’t say anything, so I asked her again.

Then she looked at me and said, “How do you know you weren’t the first?”

I replied “You weren’t exactly a virgin when we met.”

Jean smiled at me and said, “Well this should shock you. Before you I had sex with one guy one time and I never removed my clothes. I didn’t even take my panties off. You are the only man that has seen me naked since the last time my father gave me a bath when I was about six.”

Later that night as Jean lay next to me sleeping I started imagining her in the back seat of a car, fully clothed, dress up around her hips, panties pulled to the side and some guy’s dick in her. Boy some special night. Suddenly I imagined Jean naked in bed with the same guy fucking her. This vision gave me an intense reaction. I got an erection as these images past through my mind. I was so aroused after a while that I couldn't sleep and I had to go into the bathroom and jerk off.

After that night the image of some guy fucking my naked wife kept recurring. I was beginning to become obsessed with the image. I began to wonder if my wife would ever take her clothes off in front of another man or even more to the point would she ever fuck another man. Thinking about the possibility of my wife having sex with another man always put a knot in my stomach but it also always gave me an erection.

As often happens when you wake up in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep, you come up with an idea. It’s not always a good idea but at 3:00 AM it seems like a stroke of genius. Well that’s what happened to me. While lying awake it came to me that I should find out if a stranger could seduce my wife. Mainly I wanted to see if he could get her to strip naked in front of him and then have sex with him.

I decided right then that good idea or not, I was going to find out. The difficult part would be finding the right person to attempt the seduction. I say attempt because I didn’t think anyone could seduce her. After much thought I decided on one of the guys on my bowling team. His name was Ray and the reason I chose him was that he had the reputation of being a Don Juan. I remember one night at bowling the guys were asking Ray about his sexual prowess and I asked him if he had banged any of the ladies that were in the bowling alley that night. Ray looked around and said, “Yea, I see at least six women that I have fucked at least once. Three work here and the other three are wives of guys who bowl on this league.” From this I knew that all I had to do to get Ray to try to seduce my wife was to arrange for them to be alone together.

In setting this up I didn’t want anyone to know what I was planning. Not the guys I bowl with, not Ray, and certainly not my wife. I just wanted to put things in motion and see what would happen and I wanted to keep the results to myself. One good thing about using Ray was that he was going to be moving away in a few weeks so I wouldn’t have to worry about running into him when I’m with Jean.

The following week at bowling I set my plan in motion. Ray is a locksmith by trade so I asked Ray if he could come over to my house on Saturday and put new locks on the front
and back doors. This request would not raise any eyebrows as I had often discussed having new locks installed and Ray had always said, “Just let me know when you want it done”. Ray told me the two locks I wanted with the labor to install them would cost about $220. I agreed to the price and Ray said he would be at my house at 10:00AM Saturday.

When I got home that night I told Jean that I made an appointment to get the locks
changed on Saturday but that I wouldn’t be home. I told her that my boss and I were
taking a client out golfing so I would be gone most of the day. Jean said that was
okay, she was planning to do some shopping but that could wait till after the locksmith left.

Friday evening came and I was nervous. I worried that Ray might not even try to seduce
Jean. I worried that Ray would seduce Jean. My feelings about what I was planning were very confused but when I thought about what I might see it made my dick hard. While I was sitting there stewing Jean fell asleep on the couch so although I was horny I didn’t get laid that night.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 14-02-2022, 06:12 PM