Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
I have also exposed my wife in highways...she would be pissing on the road side exposing her ass most of the times... also once in a hotel she roamed around just wearing a top which reached only till her mid thighs with no panty inside and the room service boy saw her like that. Also our neighbor old uncle also saw her roaming inside house totally nude except for a towel in her head. when the uncle came home for some generic stuff i was at home and my was inside the bathroom... we were talking and were in the back yard discussing about a water connection issue. my wife oblivious about this uncles presence came to the back yard as usual to put her towel for drying and taking the clothes to wear. all 3 of us were equally shocked...she quickly ran inside and the uncle was also having a naughty smile and he went out soon.... my wife was totally red faced due to anger and embarrassment and i told her i never expected her to come out like that... but fact was that i knew that regularly she have that habit and will be nude after shower coming out to take the fresh clothes Smile iin my mind i purposefully wanted that exhibition to happen
[+] 2 users Like wrraj1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by wrraj1981 - 19-05-2019, 03:03 AM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM