Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva was overwhelmed by her new ornaments. Her naked body was chirping like birds. Her pussy was licking juices and clit was throbbing. They all came to the front room. Sazid said wait and he went outside. Purva couldn't herself and touched her clit standing on the doorstep. She turned to Bhaskar and said to him, see Bhaskar how it's throbbing.
Bhaskar looked below and saw Purva was stroking her clit standing by the door.
Bhaskar : I've never seen a natural enlarged clit like this before. And It's so beautiful. Seems a pink rose bud just started blossoming from your vagina. Come next day I'll make it more beautiful.
Purva : But I need you to cool it down next time.
Bhaskar : Me and Tito we both help you to make this hotter the next day. Ha ha ha.
They all laughed.
Purva was continuously twisting her clit when Sazid called from the outside.
Sazid : Purva,come fast. Road is empty.
Purva peaked out and saw the road was not empty but there were people and vehicles far away from them. So she turned to Bhaskar and gave them a flying kiss and rushed to the rickshaw.
Purva thought that the vegetable vendor only saw her face but the fact was that, while they were talking the plastic flew a little below and the man saw her naked legs up to her thighs, just for a few seconds. And her Right shoulder for a second. He was confused. He wondered why this rich madam is riding a rickshaw cladded in oil or something else ? Why is her hair cut Short and unevenly and what kind of clothes does she wear? He crossed them that time but after going to the next crossing he stopped and parked his bike beside the road and he secretly came closer to the rickshaw and stood behind a tree just 150 meters away from them. He saw the entire scene of Purva rushing into the Tattoo Parlor naked. His eyes popped out of the socket. He came closer to the rickshaw and waited there just opposite the parlour, behind a small closed shop on the footpath,for almost an hour. And then the time came when he saw the respected rich lady coming out from the Tattoo Parlour totally naked. Her boobos were bouncing and two bells were dangling from her nippples. A silver chain was shining on her waist in the shining sunlight. And to his ultimate wander a glittering love shaped padlock was hanging from a pair of chains attached to her pussy lips. He got an instant erection and shouted, abey teri ma ki yeh kya hai? ( oh my mother fucker what the hell is this?)
After sitting on the rickshaw seat Purva heard the shout and looked towards the opposite of the road. She was shocked. But to her surprise she wasn't scared. Instead she felt a twirl in her stomach and her vagina. She grabbed her clit and gave a naughty smile to the man and slided the curtain to cover herself.
Sazid got on the rickshaw and Dilu pushed the paddle.
Purva was thrilled. Her sexual hormones suppressed all other worries and fears from her brain. She became totally shameless and fearless.
The vegetable vendor waited there and stared at the rickshaw until the rickshaw disappeared at the bend of the road. Then he went to his bike and rode to his home.
Purva : Sazid, where are you going? Dilu why are you entering this street?
Dilu : I'm just following the order, Randi. Ask Sazid Bhai.
Sazid : We are going to the construction site.
Purva : What? Are you crazy?
Sazid : Are you scared?
Purva : No, But….
Sazid : I heard you came here last night. So, what's the problem?
Purva : That was a Dark night time. Everyone was sleeping then.
Sazid : And you went to your house. But now you don't have to go to your house. We will go to the site directly
Purva : Did you see the man shout while I was riding the rickshaw? He knows me.
Now what will happen?
Sazid : Does he know your name or address?
Purva : no. He is a vegetable vendor in the market. We are just familiar,as I used to go to the market. But what happens if he tells other vendors?
Sazid : In that case you have many options. First, you stop going to the market. Second, you Can let him or everyone bang you. Your choice. And If you are not interested or he started disturbing you then just call me.
Purva : God knows where this all stops or how I become normal again?
Sazid : Then do one thing, I'm dropping you to your house. You go into your room. Take a bath and wear decent clothes and live a normal life again.
Purva :On stop Sazid. Don't spoil my mood. I know very well what I want.
Sazid : Yes I know ha ha.
Purva : So, how many labourers are there today?
Sazid :hummmm approx 25-26 men there.
Purva : Wow, I'm getting excited. Love you Sazid, Uum Aaahhh. She gave him a deep kiss.
Sazid : You are in front of your house Purva.
Purva slided the cover a little and saw they were in front of her society gate. It was almost 1:45 in the afternoon. Very few women were gossiping there at the society compound. Ramu was not there at the gate. She quickly closed the cover and told Sazid, don't stay here please go.
They reached the backyard of her house.
Sazid : Now get down.
Purva : Whispered first you get down and see if the street is empty or not. And don't stop the rickshaw here in my backyard. Go in front of the construction building.
Sazid : No one is here on the road. Get down fast and let's go.
Purva looked around and after being satisfied that the street was empty she jumped down from the rickshaw and ran to the construction area. She crossed the fencing and entered the compound and crawled down behind a pile of stone chips. Sazid laughed and said Dilu, go now and come back in the evening and take this 500 rupees. He entered the compound and went to her. He pulled her up.
Purva : No,no. Anybody can see me from the building. She freed her hand from Sazid and sat down on the ground.
Sazid : Then do one thing. You lower your head and follow me crawling on your fours Bitch.
Purva started crawling behind Sazid.
They reached the front of the under construction building. A dozen of workers were working there. They first saw Sazid. They all greeted him and some asked him where the rich randi was.
Sazid : Look behind me.
They Saw her coming like a dog behind him and cheered in joy. Purva smiled and she came beside Sazid's leg and waited there on her four,just like a trained dog waiting for her master's instructions.
Sazid : Now stand up Randi and give them a hug.
Purva : No, From here my neighbours can see me also. I'm fine like this.
Sazid : Ok then come into this room. He went to an under construction room and Purva followed him like an obedient dog. Purva was overwhelmed in sexual excitement. She was sweating and her entire body was shivering and goosebumps coming all over her body. Her vagina was leaking juices continuously.
They entered the room. Raghu and few more men were there. They all cheered and welcomed them.
Sazid : now stand up
Purva stood and went to everyone and hugged them.her knees, palm and butt was dusty.The workers who were working outside also came in and Purva hugged everybody. And everyone fondled her by pressing her boobs or grabbing her butt or rubbing her pussy. Sazid stopped everyone and scattered them away.
Sazid : hay don't fondle her like this. Don't Behave like animals. Wait and let her take some rest. Always remember she is not a street side hooker. She is a sophisticated high society woman. But she came here to give you all pleasure. In the meantime Rashul came and called, Chacha, come to the second floor. Sazid took Purva with him to the second floor and before peoceed he declared to everyone that they can come to second floor at the lunch break and today if they want they can fuck her but after wearing condoms and they can fuck her like human being not like animals.
Raghu and two more workers went behind them.
This room was big like a hall room.6 more workers were there. They were making food on a kerosene stove . Sazid said how long it will take to finish the cooking?
The workers informed him that the cooking is almost done. Sazid ordered everyone to call for lunch. Everyone gathered in the hall. They placed corrugated carton boxes on the floor and sat on them in two rows. Sazid ordered Purva and Rashul to serve them food. Rasul and Purva started serving the food. Purva was bending and serving rice and chicken curry on their plates. She was bending and putting food on their plates. Sweat started dripping from her forehead to their plates. But no one is caring or looking at it. They were just observing The Naked beauty serving them food. She was glittering in sweat. Her nippples bells were dangling in front of their eyes. Some of them touched her clit or slided their fingers across her pussy some pinched her nippples. She was giggling and laughing. They were admiring her beauty and her shameless behavior. They were hullaring.But suddenly she screamed in pain. One worker pulled her padlock. Sazid and Raghu were observing them, standing on a side. He shouted what happened. Purva didn't say anything but Sazid realized and said behave yourself you all. Otherwise you will not have your desert. But the lunch continued and as well as the light fondling also continued. The lunch ended and the workers went to wash their dishes and hands. Rashul Raghu and Sazid sat to take their lunch. Purva served them and took her food and sat beside Sazid.
Raghu: So Sazid, first you had said only You can fuck her. But today, why do you agreed to serve this gori rich Randi to us?
Sazid : Because her holes are dying for cocks. And you know I love these holes so I've to keep these holes healthy and wealthy ha ha.
They all laughed.
Sazid pulled Purva closer to him and fed her some rice mixed with chicken gravy.
After lunch he told Purva to go downstairs and wash the dishes. She obeyed him and went downstairs. There were many workers gossiping about her. They were chewing gutkha or khaini or somebody smoking bidi at the entrance of the building. She asked them where she could wash the dishes. One of them showed her the spot where there was a big drum of water. But the problem was the drum was just beside the compound wall. She again bent as much as possible and she ran to the wall and sat beside the wall. She observed around and found no buildings or windows were visible at this position. So shy with relief and saw a packet of detergent powder and washed the dishes with it and returned to the building. She was playing around naked with almost 30 lower class workers just beside her society. The thought made her wet and she released a small orgasm in front of the workers. Few workers grabbed her and started groping her. Purva shouted leave me, let me go inside. Just then Raghu came and shouted, how many times did Sazid warn you? Leave her.they leave her and let her go in.
Raghu : come Purva. He let her on the first floor. The room was similar to the second floor. But this room was too dusty.
Purva saw a 6/6 feet big window gap without any door or cover. She went there and saw it was just behind her house. She can see her kitchen window from there and just opposite The kitchen window of Vimla auntie and beside that the balcony of Vimla auntie. Sazid called her, she turned and saw Rasul and Sazid on the door with two large boxes of condoms.
Sazid : So can we start?
Purva : what?
Sazid : what? We want to examine your holes randi. So can we start now?
Purva : only examine? I want all of your tools inside my holes. Please don't let me wait anymore. See how my clit is dancing. She is waiting for a long time.
Raghu spread some pitchbord cartoons on the floor and said come on randi lay on it. Purva giggled and said as you wish but I'm thirsty. Can I have some water first?
Sazid : why not? Lay here and wait. He whistled and shouted, everyone up here.Hope you all enjoyed the chicken and the rice.Now I'm presenting to you the most precious piece of desert in the world. It's precious. Soft and fair like Rasgulla, sweeter than GulabJamun and juicy, crunchy and complicated like jalebi. But remember This randi is dirty too. She loved to be banged, she loved to be dirty. So don't just swallow the desert. Enjoy it. Bite it, chew it. Suck all the juices off her and cover her with your zizz.Bang it thrust it and make her dirty.
And I want to call asfak mia first as he is the most senior among us. Mia please come.
All the dirty labourers gathered there. Asfak came in front of the crowd.
Asfak: sazid bhai I'm feeling nervous. I'm 68 years old,you know.
Sazid : don't worry mia. My whore is thirsty. So if you can't fuck her asfak mia then pee on her face and….
Asfak: what bhai?
Sazid : don't you understand that,pervert oldy?
Purva responded, oh dadaji sharmao mat aao na idhar. ( oh grandpa don't be shy, come closer). She pulled his dhoti and rubbed her palm over his tool through the dhoti. Asfak mia hesitated but Purva sat on her knees and lifted his dhoti. She giggled to look at his limb. It was pitch black and soft. Covered in sweat and smelling very pungent.white sweaty public hairs covered the Panis and the balls. Purva very gently held the balls and softly pressed them. Then she said grandpa if you can't fuck me then feed me your water at least(daddu agar chod nehi sakte to apna pani to pilao kam se kam). She took the limb and then started licking the pee hole with a dirty look on her eyes. Then she swallowed the entire dick and started slurping it. With another hand she was squeezing his balls. The old man was shivering. His legs were trembling and his abdomen was crunching. He was moaning like uuuuu uuuh uuuh. He suddenly started pissing inside her mouth. By the sudden released pee she pulled her mouth and the urine fell on her face. And she gulped the pee inside her mouth. It was too pungent and yellow. But she said wow it's so testy and again swallowed his dick. She tried to drink as much as possible but most of it overflowed and drenched her face, chest and belly. After finishing his pee, Asfak pushed her back and pulled his dick and said bloody dirty pig. He lowered his dhoti and stepped back. Purva fell on the carton bed and laughed.
Purva : Oh grandpa , you are so Testy. But I want more. She kneeled and started rubbing her pussy. Purva started speaking in a husky voice,Aap sab apna land chupake kyu rakha hai? Dijiye na mujhe, may achi tarah se chos dunga. Meri badan jal rahi hai. Apni pani se isse bujhado. Fir apni creams se meri tan ko dhak do naa( why are you all hiding your dicks? Give me your cocks, I'll suck them well. My whole body is burning, please cool me down with your waters. Then cover my body with your creams). A young man came to her and slapped her cheek. You dirty pig now stop talking and suck my dick. He unzipped his pants and thrust the entire dick inside her mouth. Purva gagged. She cough and tried to refuse the cock but the man grabbed her hair and said fucking randi take it, take it he again thrust his dick and pulled her head towards him. Now show me how big whore you are suck it hard.
Purva choked and struggled to breathe. Tears came to her eyes. But she realized she had to tolerate this. Somehow she managed her gagging reflexes and grabbed his bums and started sucking him hard. Woww wowww woooow she was sucking hard.
That's it bitch harder harder. Suck it.
Sazid : There are two more holes waiting for you guys. Come on, who will be the next. One middle edge man came forward. Sazid gave him a condom and said go ahead.
The man sat behind her and lifted her waist from the back. He stretched her ass crack. But he shouted Sazid bhai, she is dirty.
Sazid : abbe lawre may bola toh ye randi gandi hay. Abhi chodna hai to chod sale nehito bhag yaha se. ( oye bloody fucker I've told you that this whore is filthy. Now if you want to fuck that bitch then go ahead else get lost from here.
Man: lekin mujhe iski bhosda chusna tha. (But I want to lick her cunt).
Sazid: to chus na randika bachha( so lick it you son of bitch)
The man hesitated. He was hard. He decided to don't suck her. Instead, he opened his lungi and wrapped the condom on his hard and thick 7 inches dick and pushed it into her already juicy cunt.
Purva : uuhh uh wooo woo um. She was now taking two dicks in her mouth and pussy. Other workers were surrounded them and watching the live sex show. One man came to her and opened his dick and placed it on Purva's hand. She immediately started stroking it. Now many workers were turned on and they opened their dick and were stroking slowly. Few came closer to her and they were touching her naked ass or trying to press her boobs or slapping her while stroking their own dick. The first man pulled his dick out from her mouth and said now suck my balls. Purva looked around for a second and grabbed another dick in her other hand and lowered her face and started slurping his ball. Then she licks the entire lower dick from end to top. Then she licked his sweaty groins and again swallowed one ball in mouth. Umm umm umm she was moaning continuously. The other man thrusting her cunt from the back two dicks was stroking by her hands. Others were encouraging her by calling names. Wow randi suck him yes bitch give them a good hand job. We are on the line.Suddenly the second man discharged in her pussy. He trembled and then stayed there for a few seconds when another man pulled him forcefully and went behind her. Sazid threw him a condom. After wearing the condom he pointed his dick into her anus. Purva released the balls from her mouth and said please slowly. He didn't care and pushed his dick with a thrust. In the morning the doctor opened her back hole very well but then it had become normal again. She screamed in pain. Aaahhhhh oh my god. Her ass cheeks squeezed and her eyes popped out from her socket. But nobody showed any sympathy to her, instead everyone cheered. And then one man who was taking a hand job gave a sign of an orgasm. Even In that painful insertion situation Purva pulled that dick and opened her mouth. He sprayed his cum into her mouth and face. At the same tims two more dick who were jerking beside them ejected on her back. The first man pulled her hair. And she compelled to stand. The dick from her ass slided out. First man squeezed her both melons very hard and stroked the bells. Purva moaned. He then kneeled down and started playing with her pussy chains. The man in the back became angry and after giving some slangs he lifted Purva's left leg and again inserted from the back. The first man started sucking her erected clit. Now Purva was enjoying the dick inside her anal too and giving response. She was moving her waist back and front with the rhythm of sucking and thrusting. She said some unexpected words: ooohhh meri gaand ko far de randi chod. Or chaat kiu raha he re mother chod apni lawre ki ched me meri bhagge ko ghusa de. Dekh kaisi land ki tarha khara hai ye bhagga. (Ooohhh tear my anal you whore fucker. And why are you licking my clit mother fucker insert it into your pee hole. See how erected my clit like a penis.)
First man: godime utha sali ko(take the bitch on your lap) he ordered the man in back.
He lifted her from the back and the first man took a condom from Sazid and inserted into her pussy.
Rasul was filming the entire show with a handi cam.
The second man had thrown his condom at a corner. Suddenly he thought something and took the condom in his hand again and said your mouth us empty, dirty whore. Take it. He pushed the condom into her mouth. Cum oozed out from it and dripped to her chin. Purva was banging by two men on their lap. Her boobs were bouncing. She was moaning and her ornaments were chirping. She was wrapping the nake of the first man. She took the condom in one hand and squeezed out the cum from it with her teeth and swallowed. She chew the condom for a while and then threw it. Three four men wo was stroking. They came and sorayed their zizz on her side thigh and bums. The first man done and he pulled out. Then he carefully help the back side man and Purva to lay down. Now Purva was on his top. She sat on his dick and started ups and down with louder moan. She pulled the condom from the first man and hold it in her had. She suck and cleaned his dick and then started squeezing out the cum into her mouth. Two more men came. Purva put the stroberry flavoured condom into her mouth and started chewing it and started giving hand job to them.
The gangbang went for more than two long hours. Sucking licking. Dauble penitration, slapping spanking drinking pee or bathing in pee. All went long. Many of them only dumped their semen on her body or mouth or hairs. While she got exhausted and shouted for water, men pissed on her and some fucked her for only one time. But 8-9 workers like the first man banged her twice. Two man banged her trice. Once two dick penitrated into her cut at a time. Hullaring noice of her jeweleries her moaning the room was sounding like a discothèque. In between Purva discharged for several time. She was enjoying her banging in full swing but at the end she became semiconscious. But the fucking continued till.
It was 6 :50 in the evening. Purva was sleeping on the drenched cardboard bed, covered in cum piss and saliva and sweat. She was a total mess. Her face was unrecognized because of the thick layer of cum.Used condoms were left all over her belly, chest and face. Her hair was now became off white and gluiee.Sazid called her, Randi wake-up. We have not done yet. Purva wake up slowly but she couldn't opened her eyes.
Sazid robbed her eye lids with water and some how she opened her eyes.she saw Raghu and Sazid there. Rasul was absent.
Purva : give me some water. How long I'm sleeping?
Sazid : take this. You are sleeping for an hour. He gave her the water.
Purva : my throat and mouth is soaring and my pussy is etching.
Sazid : But me Rasul and Raghu didn't fuck you yet.
Purva : what you didn't fuck me. I don't know who fuck me and who don't. But don't worry. I'm ready to be fucked again. But let me eat something I'm Hungary. She took few condoms from her belly and chest and squeezed the gluee thicken cum into her mouth and chewed them for a while. The she swallowed them and said I'm ready now.
Raghu : then go and take a bath.then we will fuck you.
Purva : no. All the workers fucked me like this. I'm a dirty whore now. Accept me like this or you don't have to fuck me.
Raghu : Ok no problem you ass fucker randi. I'll take bath after fucking you. Wait.
Raghu disrobed his clothes and stood naked in front of her.
Purva : that's it my fucker. Fuck me, fuck your road side dirty prostitute like a dog.
Raghu : first you suck me.
Purva started sucking him. Her stomach and blooder was full. She was getting breathing difficulty while sucking the cock.and her jaws were soar too.So after few minutes of sucking she bend back and said now fuck me like a street dog.
Raghu laughed.
Purva : what happened?
Raghu : maybe be the last ma fucked your ass left his condom inside your anal. Now half of the condom hanging from your ass ha ha.
Purva : do you want to fuck my ass?
Raghu : waak thu. No you dirty. Spread your legs. He inserted his thick rod into her pussy and started banging her. Sazid also get naked and Purva started sucking him. Then they changed their Position and Raghu inserted into her mouth.
Purva : Sazid Darling do you want to fuck my ass?
Sazid : Tauba Tauba. Shut up Randi. He also banged her Cunt from the back. In the mean time Rasul returned. As Raghu and Sazid was tested clear so, Sazid and Raghu was fucking her without condom.
Looking at Rasul Sazid said don't worry Rasul, you can also fuck her without condom now wait and start filming us.
Sazid and Raghu fucked her in deferent Positions for half an hour and then they both dumped their load into her pussy.
Sazid : Rasul we are going to take bath and You enjoy the Randi now. I know You are wanting this for a long. Now give her a long fuck. They went down. Rasul got naked and lay beside her and kissed her. They both started kissing each other passionately. They both hugging and crushing each other. They made a deep passionate Fucking season for 20 minutes. Rasul was a young strong guy, with a 8 inches Long thick rod.he was pounding her cum filled Wide open cunt. Fach fach fach sounds was rotating in the room.Purva again recollected her energy by this passionate fuck. They both ejected at the same time into her bare pussy. They stayed like that for few minutes while Rasul pounding her very slowly. Then he got soft and pulled out his dick and stood up. Purva kneeled and sucked him clean. Rasul went out for bath.

Purva sat there for a while and cupped the cum sliding out from her widely open cunt hole with her palm and put them into her mouth. She looked around and took few used condoms and squeezed the cum into her mouth and started mixing them into her mouth. She stood up and went to the open big window. The room was dark so she stood at the window and started observing the street and the society. Then she looked oposite to Vimla auntie's apartment. A sharp light fall on her face coming from the dark inside of Vimla auntie's kitchen.
Purva smiled and waved her hand. Then she heard the footsteps and returned to the middle of the room.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 09-02-2022, 04:45 PM