Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Meera getting jealous of Maithree ? Or has she unconsciously generated some feelings for Desai? We are curious to know the reason of her being upset in that evening and if feelings are involved then this is definitely something new but surely we know she no where loves him as her heart beats only to Krish ,though this angel of feelings is intriguing and I found it interesting. Curious to know if she was just upset or was she feeling jealous.
        Desai revealed the story of his life that why he always considered women nothing but an object of sexual desires and Meera is the only woman who changed him ,might have affected Meera and she may be got emotionally hit by his words and this might have created a soft corner for Desai. Hope this was just a transient phase and not something serious from her end.Her true feelings belongs to Krish and only Krish.
But hey ,they heard his filmy story, but are they not thinking of corroborating it. As Meera said, he is a wicked person who can't be trusted. Let see if they try to know if the story has some truth or not.

Meera maintaining a continuous conversation with Desai during his visit to their home was extremely exciting and felt so realistic.It always arouses in a certain unknown way when they both talk to each other.I always enjoy their conversations. Although, it's never that sexual yet its always so arousing.
This last conversation in their home certainly helped Desai. He is slowly getting into good books of Meera and this time he is way more smarter and choosing the way of winning her Heart rather than just talking sexual.He knows Meera is hard to get but she is a emotional person and I think this is what he is trying to do.Winning her heart and not just her body. He knows its his may be last chance and thus can't take any risk at this point.

The little sexual episode of Meera and Krish was really really enticing where Meera without mentioning Desai reminded Krish about the girth and thickness Desai possess when compared to Krish. She without hurting Krish's ego mentioned his dick only 'bit thicker' which was really smart of her ,though we all including Krish knew that it was not just 'bit' thicker. This episode of their love making was really good, it was filled with lust and some good kinky conversation which took us to great heights.They did not cross the limit when started including Desai in their play and talked sensible. Krish also realised that he shouldn't include Desai more than that and he stopped at the right moment and also didn't include Desai name the next night when Meera was feeling upset (if we assume so), this was very thoughtful of Krish.They got little more kinkier than their usual level which was kind of thrilling and in a way expanded our horizons of imaginations. I simply loved the level of kinkiness in their conversations.

"You don't know him. He is a super creep and super smart." , "What if Desai is making her say so" ..Thanks to Meera that she is still being careful and is maintaining the same attitude of not letting Desai win.She is still questioning him at very step which is good.This shows that she hasn't become easy and hasn't put her guards down just because she did that fantasy stuff about Desai in Kitchen. She is still being cautious which makes the story exciting.
I simply love this woman. She is hell hard to get when it comes to break her resolve.
Like the Author said in one of his comments that "people are dying to get her screwed but no-one is as desperate as him" . I totally abide by this statement and understand that this is the essence of the story which author can't just let it happen.I also believe that Meera should get screwed only and only when its time and not just one time but multiple times if possible but as I said only when situations are apt. Things are slowing building in favour of Desai and should keep building till its the right time. We can't just let them fuck without any logic that just because Desai is back in town so he should be allowed to fuck Meera. Or because Meera is angry at Krish, so she should spread her legs for Desai or that he is being invited to their anniversary ,so he should get the chance to fuck Meera. Small incidents can definitely happen time to time but the main coarse will be served only when its right time..

"You will know soon" : I somewhere have a hunch that this statement was not in the context where most readers are taking it to but we'll wait to see what she actual meant by it or it was just some casual statement by which she didn't mean anything in specific. I really hope Desai is done with those cheap acts of hiding recorder and all that lying manipulating stuff. He knows ,Meera even if accidentally got to know about it then he might never have a chance with her again and I am sure he wants to keep having that chance even after he gets what he want. He thirst will never quench with just one time with Meera.

Desai multiple times talked about making Meera meet with his parents. Why would he say that multiple times when he knows it's not possible as his parents are far away at the moment. Was he trying to put an idea in couple's mind to let Meera accompany him to his homeland?. Was this some kind of indication of next move? Although ,neither Meera nor Krish answer anything to him in this regard but still lets see how things progress and if he will ask again the same thing.

Krish I really wish to say that its really exciting when you always describe the dress which Meera wears and how he body is looking time to time when she is meeting with Desai. It really helps us imagining what she might be looking at that moment and it genuinely makes the story more close and binding to our minds. I love that you don't miss any of such details.This is one of many reasons which stands you apart from other writers.You always reveal even the minute details that how much cleavages was getting displayed or how her hair style was or how was face expression was the she was talking or how she was sitting or be it anything. Let me tell you, these small details do wonders..

Revelations about Sadashiv definitely has angered Meera and she is right in being angry but this is the time Krish should take a stand for himself when Meera is thinking so lowly of him and accusing him of shagging if she goes out with Desai.This is really high time where Krish should save his self respect in Meera's eyes. He can not let Meera say such low things about him. Just because he shares his fantasies honestly with , this doesnt give Meera any right to say anything in his disrespect. 
Meera has every right to be angry but this is not acceptable and Krish should defend himself here by giving some smart answer.Why can't he confidently say that by allowing her to have lunch, he wanted to remove even that 0.01% doubt or uncertainty which his mind was constantly forcing upon him. After all he is also a human and his mind can sometimes force him to think impossible things. He can say that although he was 100% but still he wanted to defeat his own mind.Krish should boldy say it  to Meera that this he was doing for himself and not for her because he somewhere knew that she would come clean which she did but this would also give an opportunity to defeat his unknown fears. I'm sure Meera will understand and will respect him more and may be it will create different opinion of him in her mind which would would help erase his low image in her mind.
This perspective of Meera that his husband would never say no even if Desai took her to his bed is not that thrilling. This makes us assume that if by chance she ever gets weak in mind then she'll put all the blame on Krish that it was him who wanted it and he had no problem if she slept with Desai. Krish should change this perspective from his wife's mind and I think now is the best time to do it. 
This anger of Meera should not let her take decisions which she would never take in her calm mind.

Heart
Thanks
[+] 2 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 09-02-2022, 03:09 AM