Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
MY MOTHER IS A BITCH (PART 2)

It was pink with hair on both sides. Her stomach was flat, her breasts now just spread a bit. Her eyes were closed. Probably she was anticipating that he will now get in. Her hands were gripping the bed sheet. My sister just put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. He moved between her legs. I couldn’t take off my eyes from the unfolding fuck. He held his thick penis near the opening of my mother’s pussy. It was really ugly to look at. A real monster. He poked the head between the vaginal lips as if clearing the way. Then unexpectedly he lounged forward with full force, I didn’t know what exactly happened, because his back obstructed my view, but my mother screamed, I never heard her scream that way, it was heart rendering, it was like an animal
wailing loudly. “NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I understood he must have ploughed in tearing her apart. Her legs were flaying desperately to relieve the pain. He was bent over her. Probably he wanted this position to penetrate her fully at one stroke. Being a science student I knew this posture allowed him maximum penetration. Her hands were desperately trying to push him back as her waist was totally crushed by his weight. His hands held her hands and pushed them over her head. He was half bent over her. His mouth went near the right nipple and he started nibbling it holding it lightly between his teeth. She was totally under his control. Every muscle in her body dominated by his counter part, crushing them and taking a lot of pleasure out of it. I saw his waist moving very slowly. What is he doing? I think my mother tried to adjust herself to the implanted monster inside her. She was desperately trying to move her waist to make the way as smooth as possible. He again moved inside but slowly, he knew he had dominated her, that she is at his mercy. I saw glee on his face. I could see him only from one side. “You will enjoy this baby, you will enjoy this ride into heavens” he was muttering aloud. He started moving in and out slowly. His movement, controlled and rhythmic. He freed her hands and one of his hands went down trying something between her thighs. What is he doing I wondered. I didn’t know that he was holding my mother’s clit and caressing it while he stopped all movement for some time. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed but the lips were partially open, her legs were now on his back. Her hands were tightly gripping the pillow. What happened to her? There is no mark of pain anywhere? Just a few moments back she shouted as if she was about to die. Then I knew the man is not only dominating her but is also totally controlling her. His play with her clit probably aroused my mother, she was desperately trying to regain her control but unable to hold back, her waist moved a bit upwards as if it wanted him. He knew he had conquered her. He moved in for the kill. He gave one strong thrust and my mother moaned

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA” and she thrust her waist up, “good girl” he complimented her. Have the suppressed sexual feelings unleashed now? I know now it is no longer bang. She is enjoying it and wanted more. He moved in with quick deep thrusts each thrust eliciting an unsuppressed moan from my mother. The sounds were meaningless. Did she realize we were there? Her waist is now trying to match him. Her legs entwined his waist. He was feeling cramped. He removed her legs from around his waist and put them on his shoulders. I realized now it is going to be something different. There is no protest from my mother. Her eyes closed tightly not wanting to look at us. He went in with deep thrusts heaving my mother. Her body shook like a leaf in a storm with his thrusts and she moaned loudly “Godddddddd”. Did she ever have this experience before? She tried to hold his shoulders to stop herself from being pushed up the bed. He pulled her down a bit and bent down to take her lips. Her legs were bent up with her knees almost touching her shoulders. She was spread it out like a whore. Her waist rose unnaturally. He started pumping her like a piston moving fast. He covered her lips with her, her moans were now muffled. What I saw really upset me. Oh god he made my mother into a real slut before our eyes. I looked at my sister, I was surprised to see her looking at my mother with wonder in her eyes. There was no fear in them now. I felt my hand moving unconsciously towards my pussy, I knew it was damn wet there. His thrusts became stronger, the whole bed was shaking a bit, I saw my mother free her lips from his, she was breathing heavily, her hands gripping his shoulders fiercely. Her waist was trying to move fast. Something was welling up inside her. I realized she is reaching her orgasm. Oh my god I thought, she is actually going to cum in a bang. Then came the sound, “Ohhhhhhhhhhh, NOoooooooooo” and her body gave a mighty jerk and became stiff. She was not allowing him to move. He too stopped. Probably he was gloating over his conquest. In a few seconds my mother’s body became limp. He withdrew from her. His pole still erect, hungry and glistening with the liquids. He looked at her and ordered, “Now that’s enough slut, get up and suck me”. Why didn’t he cum inside her? Is he exhibiting that he is the master of the situation and that she is his slave? My mother got up unwillingly; she might want to lie down for some time to savor her orgasm. But he thrust his black thick pole towards her. I understood that by making her lick and suck her own juices he is taking a lot of pleasure in the very act itself. Her tongue slowly licked his pole of all her juices and then he went in to her mouth smoothly. This time there was no choking. My mother moved her mouth all over his pole. Her head moving up and down on his pole. Her hair was loose now. Her face was totally covered by her hair. We could only see the movement. She was moving very fast, probably to make him cum fast. He realized that and held her head to slow down. He held her head still and started fucking her as if it was all that mattered to him. Again his rod was hitting the throat and causing pain, he was oblivious to that, his pace increased, probably he was about to cum, and as suddenly he stopped, he told her to lie on the bed. “spread your legs, bitch” he ordered, he mounted her and gave a deep strong thrust that again brought a moan out of my mother’s throat. Then he vigorously fucked her a few times, it was clear he was going to cum, and then we heard the strange sound, “take it rich bitch, now you have my seed inside you” and with that he clung to her. His jerks slowed down. We could see the white liquid tickling down my mother’s thighs. She neither moved nor said anything. I looked at the other two and was shocked to see that one of them was filming the whole thing. Did my mother observe this? What are they going to do with the film? As I was wondering about this I saw the other tall person reach the bed. The one who mounted her so far already was up and lighting a cigarette.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 08-02-2022, 09:42 AM