Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
## 

One year was a very long wait, but indeed memorable. Not a single day had passed when I didn't think of showering together with mom, which started so innocently and ended with lovemaking after transcending all taboos and mental barriers. 

During my year-long stay at the hostel, every night I visualized the scenes from my memory, which was always so fresh. Though I missed my mom in my daily busy life, she was continuously present in my solitude thoughts and imaginations. It was difficult for me to concentrate on my studies and for sometime, I even felt worried if those intimate thoughts would affect my academic performance. But, contrary to my apprehensions, I never lost my mental balance and performed even better in the second year.

Finally, when my summer vacation commenced, I was almost bubbling with excitements of going back home and be with my mom. 

--

It was on a Friday night, when I had reached home. My visit was therefore followed by a weekend. I was happy to spend my time together with both my parents, since my father was at home. 

On those two days, only for brief durations I could snatch some exclusive times with my mom and mostly, those were in the kitchen. Sometimes, I used to enter the kitchen stealthily, without making any noise of footsteps while she was working there and throw my arms around her belly. That used to make her frightened before she could realize that it was me and I used to get much fun out of it. This wasn't new and used to be one of my childhood funs as well. 

--

On Sunday, when my dad had gone for his bath, I was keen to have a bit of "intimate time" with my mother. I entered the kitchen without making any noise and encircled her tightly from behind with my eager arms. My lower belly intimately rested against her soft buttocks and instead of touching her belly out of my normal habits, I placed my palms on her blouse and squeezed her breasts lightly. Instantly, her body wiggled and my manhood, which was getting harder with our intimacy, could discover her ass crack, where it could grow further in size. 

"Hey, your dad is at home now" she whispered.

"He is having his bath now" I assured.

"Are you sure?" she queried.

"Yes, I have seen him going just a while back" I answered.

"So, you thought of fondling your mom in the meantime?" she asked me affectionately (Sei janyoi bujhi ma-ke ador korte ranna ghar-e chole esechhis?).

"Why don't you wear a bra at home, mom?" I asked, while my palm was massaging the lower part of her breasts and I sensed her soft bare skin and flesh underneath her blouse.

"In this hot weather, I don't find it comfortable to keep it on." (Ja garam! Gaaye rakhte para jayna!) 

"But my mom's lovely boobs must not sag" (Tai bole amar ma-r eto sundar buk duto jhule dite deoaa jaayna!) I commented.

"Isn't your mom getting older? Remember, she is 43 now. She is not a young woman any more." (Ma buri hochchhena bujhi? Tetallish bachhar bayas holo!)

"You still look so young, ma" I said with full praise for her looks. I slid my fingers inside her blouse, which was a bit loose and it reached the bare skin of her aureoles and hard, erect nipples.

"Uncivilized fellow!" (Ashabhya!) she scolded me mildly and said, "Hey, take care! My blouse would get torn" (Ektu sabdhane kar. Noile blouse chhire jabe kintu).

"Don't worry, mom! If it gets torn, I'll buy a new blouse for you when I get a job."

"Oh, that's still two years away from now" (Ekhono dui bachhar deri amar chhele-r blouse kenar khamota aste) she replied with a smile, "I won't be able to manage without replacement blouse till then." (Tatodin blouse chhara kikore cholbe, shuni?)

My mother unbuttoned her blouse from her front to ease the pressures of my fingers on it and to prevent her blouse from getting torn. I could now intimately touch her bare breasts from behind. What an incredible feeling it was!

"How soft it is!" (O Ma! ki naram!) I exclaimed, squeezing her breasts with gentle pressure.

"That's how female breasts are, my son!" (Meyeder buk erokom i hoy!) she said smilingly.

"Then I have to try doing that with other females, what you say?" I said jokingly.

"You say you don't have a girlfriend. So, who else will give you this much of liberty, other than your mom?"

I continued to gently fondle my mother's breasts and hard nipples from behind. The tent inside my pajama was getting uncontrollable.

"What do you have inside these soft treasures, Ma?" I asked.

"When you were an infant, they were full of milk. Now, I don't know if it contains anything." I lifted my palms from her breasts and placed them on her shoulders and made her turn towards me. Then I bent myself down and buried my face between her breasts. My nostrils smelled her perspiration, as well as that all-familiar motherly smell.

"I know what you have inside!" I said in a husky voice. 

"What?" she asked back in a whispering tone.

"Love! Love for me. They are filled with love", I said.

"For you my son, only for you", she said lovingly, holding my face more firmly within her breasts.

"I was missing your love so much......" I said, with tears rolling down.

"Me too..." she whispered in my ears with tears rolling down her eyes too.

"My son, it's enough for now. Your dad will finish his bath in no time." (Aaj anek ador hoyechhe sona! Ekkhuni Baba-r snan hoye jabe), she cautioned me in a low voice and buttoned her blouse quickly.

"Because of you, I must have spoiled my cooking", she said, while trying to concentrate on her cooking once more.

While I was coming out of the kitchen, I looked at my tent. The peak was over, but my pajama showed adequate evidences of my semen droplets.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-05-2019, 07:42 PM