Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I could sense that my rock hard cock was about to explode. She took it within her fists and kept it close to her untrimmed thick bush.

"Is it paining?" she asked with my cock still within her fists.

"A bit..." was my short reply.

"It's so hard! What do you do when it's like this?" She asked. 

I couldn't disclose my masturbation habits. I just kept quiet.

"Let's relax on the floor and enjoy the shower." she said.

Mom sat on the floor, just underneath the shower and leaned back. Her head and neck were resting against the wall and she was almost in a lying down position. The shower was powerful enough to spray water all over her nude body.

"Come here. Just rest upon me and allow your back to get the water sprayed." she suggested. 

I lowered myself on top of her. Again our lips met and rubbed. This time, not only the lips, but our naked bodies were rubbing and getting ignited once more.

"It will be painful, if you try to retain the load..." she said, while touching my penis once more.

"Release it within me..." she whispered. With the sound of trickling water in the background, it was difficult to hear, but I could manage to hear her ultimate invitation.

"Ma! What are you saying?" I asked.

"It's just to help you in your release.” she answered.

I still looked at her with disbelief. She said, "It's okay. I have told you to do."

She widened her thighs apart and held my cock close to her bushes. "Just lower yourself a bit to get to the correct position.” she said.

I tried but I was unsuccessful to penetrate. Mom tried to raise her stretched legs a bit to come closer to the position. With an inexperienced person like me, things weren't easy. But with her 20 years of experience, she could direct things in the right way. She raised her knees and lowered my buttocks. It helped.

"Ei to... I’ll widen my thighs it a bit more. Yesss, it's near the right spot. Just push."

"It's slipping out mom"

"Dur Boka chhele. Ektu chaap dite hoy dhokar samayte...."(You stupid fool! You have to press a bit to penetrate)

The "push” led to the ultimate destiny, a man seeks! So wet, so slippery, so much of juice of love and affection the entire tunnel could offer to me. Is it so nice because I came to this lovely world through the same tunnel of love 18 years back? So easy and enjoyable was my moment of entry, when I finally made it! 

"Parli to? It's not difficult. Nature always helps" 

"Nature or Mother?" I asked her.

She only smiled. She didn't answer. Was she feeling shy at that very moment? I don't have an answer. She was kissing me profusely as I remained fully inside her. I pounced upon her breasts to have another round of squeezing and licking. Then I was ready to begin the thrust. 

"Ektu aste... Babun!" she cautioned me to go slow.

I was thrusting in and out, as she moaned with pleasure.

"Penetrate more, Babun, please...more...aro jore...harder...deeper...Oh my God!"

We got into a rhythm - "up and down", and "up and down...".Finally, I could release my load of thickened stuff - deeper and deeper inside, well beyond the last point I could reach. My overflowing semen got washed away with the streams of water that continued to bathe us. We held each other closely, till the fire within us subsided. 

We started soaping each other. Neither she nor I left a single square millimeter of our body untouched. With foam I covered up her breasts and the bushes. Soon, those got bare again as the water spray trickled down. Suddenly, I noticed a white line within her untrimmed bushes. Was it a strand of gray hair there? That's what I wondered, but after having a close look, I realized that it was my semen which got trapped there.

Water flowed and flowed. With that it washed away the residues of our love juice, all the soap foams that we created and finally the tears of emotion in each other's arms when we realized that in a few hours, we would be leaving each other again.

The bath was over. We dried ourselves up and then sprayed talcum powder on each other to soothe us from the summer heat. She came close to me again. I raised her arms up and sprayed powder on her armpits. Then I powdered her neck, back, breasts and belly. Her bathed body was cool, soft and tender. My limp organ was coming to life again.

"Keep it for the next vacation..." she said.

When my mom dressed up, she was looking sweet and lovely. I kissed her again -this time, only her cheeks. She too returned the kisses with love and affection.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 18-05-2019, 07:39 PM