Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Hey Guys.....

Sorry again for the Delay..... I hope you will all understand.....

Please Enjoy the Next Update......

Angry Jaya came inside the room and sat on the bed, She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down…… she did not realize what she just did…. Or why did she do it?

She got an urge to pee….. Jaya coolly walked to the washroom without bothering to wear her clothes or even search them….

Mani stood still like a statue in the hall behind the sofa…. Mani cursed himself a million times but he was unable to understand what he did wrong that made Jaya get mad on him…. He stood here hoping Jaya would call him inside…..

Mani heard the water sound from the washroom; He understood Jaya had gone to the washroom….. He also rushed to the other washroom and relieved himself…… he thought of going to Jaya's room to understand why Jaya got angry on him suddenly..... he wanted to find out exactly what he had done….

With shivering steps he walked up to the door of the bed room and stood there… He did not dare go inside….. He waited for Jaya to come out of the washroom…..

Inside the washroom Jaya was still cursing herself..... She sat on the toilet seat and trying to understand the reason for getting mad on Mani…..

She started talking to herself…..

What just happened to me? What made me behave like that…. I was the one who willingly got fucked by Mani…. I was the one who agreed to get shameless….. Mani only told me about a scene he had seen in one of those adult movies….. Where a girl is happily getting fucked by 2 men at the same time……

So what is new I am already getting fucked by 2 men…. May be not at the same time but, if Mani would accompany me to the village…. Then for sure I would have got fucked by both of them together……

Finally something clicked….. Oh….. I guess got mad at him as he told me about the watchman…. Jaya shivered as she realized that Mani actually wanted to say that she would enjoy if the watchman also joined with Mani.....

Then why did I get mad? He only expressed his desire.... He did not actually ask me to get fucked by him..... She continued cursing herself…. Tears dropped from her eyes….

Am I, not liking this…… She asked herself…. Yes….! I am, liking this…. I have more than a year to enjoy before I can end all of this….. But how with the watchman…..? Like Mani, he also will want to fuck me every day…… I will not be able to stop him….

How can I manage 3 men at the same time? What if I get addicted to all of them?

All kinds of thoughts were hitting her like swords….

A chill ran down her spine….. When she imagined the watchman fucking her in her own bedroom…… and Mani and Rahul joining them….. On the same bed…..

Mani who was patiently waiting at the door of Jaya’s bedroom started to get worried…… he walked in with slow steps and knocked on the washroom door…..

Mani: Miss, are you ok…. Pls forgive me miss…. I am really sorry….

Jaya was suddenly thrown out from her thoughts….. She got up flushed the toilet, and walked up to the door….. Opened it slowly and peeped outside….. With the door opening sound Mani ran back and stood at the entrance of Jaya’s bedroom…. Jaya walked out and stood beside the washroom door….. She looked like an angel…. A nude goddess….

Mani: Miss I am sorry... I don't know what I did.... Beat me if you want... but don't go away from me.... please...

She slowly walked up to Mani….. Mani’s had his head still down…. He could not dare look at her… Jaya lifted his face…. She noticed a tear drops from his eyes….. She tried to give him a nice kiss…. Mani moved back a little, he seemed lost…..

There was complete silence for a couple of seconds…. Jaya decided to break the ice…..

Jaya: I am sorry Mani… I don’t know what happened to me…. Pls forget what ever just happened…. I am sorry…..

Mani looked up and saw Jaya in her eyes… both of them had tears flowing…. They wiped each other’s tears….

Mani: Miss pls…. you don’t say sorry….. pls miss don’t say sorry….. I am sorry miss…. I really don't understand what I did?

Jaya moved forward and kissed Mani…. Mani still stood like a statue…. He was not able to respond….

Jaya understood…. Mani was still in a shock……. Jaya caught his hand and walked to the bed……Jaya sat on bed and Mani sat beside her……

Jaya understood that her sudden behavior has shocked Mani…. She just then decided…. If Mani wants to see her with the watchman she will immediately say OK and enjoy her time with Rahul, Mani and the watchman and anyone that may get added in future….. She convinced herself; she will get fully shameless and enjoy her time……

She was all to herself now…. Husband miles away, FIL and MIL also miles away….. Why to worry….

Jaya: So Mani, like in that some movie you saw…… you want me also to sleep with 2 men?

Mani: No miss…. I really did not mean like that….. Oh.... that's why you got angry..... but really miss.... that was not what i meant.......

Jaya: Then what did you mean then?

Mani: Just told you that I had seen that in the movie the girl enjoyed with 2 men at the same time….. Nothing else…. I am sorry miss…. If you say I will not watch such movies again…. Pls miss…. Please don’t be angry with me miss…..

Hmmmm…… I am not angry… and you don’t need to stop seeing those movies….. You are young and I can understand your age is such…. But I really don’t know what happened to me… I actually got angry because you mentioned about the watchman and immediately after that said you like to see 1 girl with 2 men…. May be that’s why I got angry…..

Mani: Miss actually the watchman used to tell me about him and his stories…. He told me that he was alone working here and he gets to meet his wife once in six months and so he watched those movies to pass time and his loneliness……

Jaya: Feel sad for him….. But tell me frankly, did he or you ever discuss about me?

Mani kept his hand and pinched his neck…… I Promise miss…. I never told him anything…. Believe me miss…..

Hmmmm…. I believe you and what about him…?

Mani: He told me once that he is also alone and you also ssss….soooo….

Jaya: So?

Mani: That’s all miss… he did not say anything else…..

Jaya: You are hiding from me again…. Tell me what he said….?

Mani: Pls don’t be angry miss… plss…… He said that if he gets a chance he could spend some time with you….

Jaya shivered for a second…. The watchman said like that…..? Jaya raised her tone..... Mani shivered again.....

Mani: Miss I told you pls don’t be angry with me…. He did not say like that…. He just said that because you were also alone like him….

Jaya: No… Mani, I am not angry…. I am surprised how the watchman could think like this about me?

Mani: Miss….. You also are alone and he also….. So he has thought that way……

Jaya: Hmmm…..

Mani: And….

Jaya: And what Mani?

Mani: And miss…… actually that was same day I came to your house in the afternoon….. The watchman told me to give it to you as he did not want to come when you were alone in the house…..

Thank God….. Jaya muttered without realizing…..

Mani: Why miss?

Jaya looked at Mani with an angry face….. And said

If the watchman had brought the keys that day, then instead of you today he would have been here with me…..

Mani: oooh….. Sorry Miss, I did not think like that….. But he is a good man miss…..

Jaya: Mani, promise me you will not tell the watchman anything…..

Mani: Miss I promise… I will not tell him or anyone else anything…… I promise….

Jaya and Mani were still sitting…… Jaya again moved forward to kiss Mani….. This time Mani also responded to the kiss…..

After kissing for a min, Mani hugged Jaya tightly….. Both their nude bodies shined in the brightly lit room…..

Mani: Once again I am sorry miss…. Pls don’t be angry with me……

Jaya: Oh… Mani… I am also sorry…. I am not angry with you…..

Mani: Thank You miss….. He said and hugged Jaya again….

He slowly started to rub Jaya’s bare back…. He kissed her earlobes and moved down to kissing her neck… Jaya also caressed his back….. They were getting each other ready for another session that night…..

Miss I want to ask you something……?

Jaya: Ya Mani ask me….?

Mani: Do you love sir?

Jaya was startled at the question….. What do you mean Mani…. Of course I love him…. He is my husband….

Mani: And does sir love you?

Jaya: I am sure he does… but why do you ask?

Mani: I asked because he went leaving you……

Jaya: Sir was supposed to get the Job before marriage only…. but he never got the opportunity….. Soon after marriage he got the opportunity…. Sir says I am very lucky for him…..

Mani: Very true miss…. You are very lucky…. Anyone who is with you he will surely be lucky…… Especially me… He said and made Jaya lie on the bed and started to caress Jaya’s Boobs……

Jaya: Naughty boy….. Again anyone….. Who else?

Mani: I did not mean like that miss……

Jaya kissed Mani’s forehead and brushed her hand over Mani’s hair.….. Tell me clearly what is on you mind….. Jaya asked again….?

Mani tried to avoid the question and started to kiss Jaya on her neck at the same time pressed Jaya’s boobs……

Ummmm…. Mani….. You are tempting me again….. Jaya said and moaned….

Jaya tried to separate him from her……

Jaya: Ummm…. Wait…. tell me first …. What is on you mind?

Mani: Miss…. Don’t get angry miss…… pls…… don’t get angry…..

Jaya: I promise I will not get angry…. I already know what you will say…. But I want to listen from you…. Tell me…..

Mani: Can you make the watchman happy like you are making me happy? He is very alone miss…. I really feel sad for him….

Jaya: Naughty boy….. I knew you will say this..…. So you’re feeling sad for him, so you want me to get fucked by the watchman ….. Then you will feel sad for any of your friends…. Should I get fucked by them also…. And god knows who else you will feel sad for?

Mani: Sorry miss… I did not mean like that….

Jaya: Then what do you mean?

Mani got up from the bed and stepped a little far from Jaya…..

Jaya: Where are you going?

Mani: Nothing miss…. If you get angry this time, then you will surely beat me so…..

Jaya: So that means there is  someone else also on you mind? Who else is on your mind that will make me angry…..?

Mani lowered his head and said…. Rahul Sir…..

Jaya looked at Mani with surprised eyes….. She thought Rahul sir was right…. All men think exactly the same way….. No doubt…. My imagination will soon come true…..

All 3 men will fuck me in this same bed very soon….

Jaya: Whaaaaat…. What did you say…..

Mani did not dare lift his head…… He knew for sure Jaya will again get mad at him and may be beat him also….

Jaya: Come here…..

Mani still with his head down nodded saying he will not come…..

Jaya: I will not do anything… come here…. I promise I will not do anything to you….

Mani slowly lifted his head; He could see Jaya was still mad with anger…. He did not dare make any move……

Jaya: Come here I said….

Mani walked towards Jaya with slow steps… he was still sure; Jaya would surely beat him… His hands and legs were slightly shivering…..

Jaya: Come sit here….. I will not beat you.... come sit here

Mani sat beside Jaya…. Jaya raised her hand….. Mani tried to get up was about to run away from her again…. Jaya caught his hand and made him sit beside her…… Jaya coolly brushed her hands through Mani’s hairs….

Jaya: Rahul sir also…. Why?

Mani still with head down said…. so that I could come with you…. I can’t stay without you…. Saying that he hugged Jaya….

Mani fingers ran over Jaya’s hard nipple…. Jaya let out a slight moan…..

Jaya: Ok…. So you want to see me with the Watchman and Rahul sir …. Ok fine…. Anybody else…..?

Now it was Mani’s turn to get shocked….. He saw Jaya with puzzled eyes…. He could not believe what he just heard….

Jaya: Anybody else Mani….. Tell me….

Mani could not speak a word…. It was like that cat caught his tongue…. All he could was nod his head as saying no one else…..

Jaya spoke further…. So, what shall I tell the watchman or Rahul sir? My darling Mani wants me get fucked by you so please fuck me…. Shall I say this to them?

Mani had obviously not thought about this….. He had not thought how will Jaya approach them and allow them to fuck her….

Mani: Sorry Miss, I did not think of that…. Now how? I want to come with to the village….. Please miss…. You only can do something…..

Jaya stated laughing…..

Jaya: What can I do? Shall I stay naked like this only…. You go and tell them….. Ok?

Jaya could see Mani’s dick rising gradually hearing this conversation….. She could feel it growing as it was touching Jaya’s thighs…..

Jaya: Hmmm…. Looks like someone is enjoying the conversation…. Jaya pointed her fingers towards Mani’s growing dick….

Mani lowered his head shyly….

Jaya: Forget it… We will think about later what and how to do…. Come make me happy first…..

Jaya embraced Mani….. Mani started kissing her aggressively……

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What’s next in Store for Jaya……?

Convincing Rahul was not a problem….. But the watchman ?

How will she explain her relation with Rahul and take Mani along with her to the trip?

All and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls; keep your pussies wet….. Enjoy…..

While you wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html
[+] 5 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM