Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
As I reached the bed, she just tugged and pulled off my lungi, and hurriedly removed my singlet. At the same instant, she lifter her nightie over her head, and came and clasped me hard. Her breasts were pressing me, and I was high. I started caressing her over her back, while she was kissing me away all over my chest, finally taking my nipple between her teeth and gently chewed on it.

My rod was in its full 6 1/2" of manhood, throbbing away..
Shyly she held it and started stroking it. I went crazy.
"Wait Sulochana. Lie down" I said and as she did.
I brought her down till her ass was at the edge.
I now knelt in front of her and with my hands spread her thighs, exposing her golden hued cunt, which was without a single hair the way I love pussy.
I put my face between her thighs and thrust my tongue deep into her wet cunt and started sliding it wildly within. "Hsssssssssssssss.. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Hmmmmmmm. Aur jorse. Aur dabake. Saab. Bahut acchahai. Humko swarg legaye.Bahut pyaare arahahai."

And as she said this, she squirted her juices into my mouth. At that time, it was delicious.
I cam up and lay down next to her, once gain deep throating her with my tongue. She held my head firm and responded with equal vigor. I kissed her all over her face, turned her, kissed her on her earlobes, her neck, her shoulder and her back and gradually went own.

As I reached her ass, she turned on her back and exposed her cunt to me, and held me in a close embrace, pulled me up and started kissing me with wet kisses all over my face. I kissed her back and asked her, "Sulochana. Teri chathee choos sakthanhun? "Awo meri sahib ji. Kyon ek. Dono chunchi or uske pura dudh aapke liye tadaparaha hai. Jaldi awo."
And she thrust her breast into my mouth which I most hungrily started sucking away and kissing them, taking her lovely pointed nipples into my mouth and sucking them and teasing them between my teeth and sucking her delicious breast milk.

She was jumping on her ass. And then she took my hand and thrust it between her thighs.
My hand rested on her moist cunt, and my finger found her clitoris, already up in the air.
In circular motion I caressed it, slowly at first and then rapidly.
"Haiiiiiiiiiiiii. Meri Bhagawan. Kya suk haire. Aur jorse karona? Meri chooth bahut kujili me hai.
Ungli daalo aur paani nikalo".
Saying this, she held on to cock and gently stroked it, saying "ithna bada! Humko bardeyga. Humko phatdeyga. Magar hum isko andar lena chathahoon."
Meanwhile I finger fucked her and at the end of ten minutes she was wild and was scratching my back leaving her nail marks all over.
She wanted me in her mouth. But I was not ready for that.
My primary aim was to fuck her and the next round would be hers.

When she was satiated with my fingers, I broke off and moved between her thighs. Gently parting them, I said,' Sulochana. Hum abhi teri andar aarhanhoon.. Abhi deko marad kya hotha hai." And placing my prick in front of her hole, I gently thrust it, but it slid in, moist as it was, as if it was more than ready to take me in. "Ayeeeeeeeeee. Kithna garam hai. Pehle dhire karo. Dheeere karo. Hum accha lagtha haina? Meri chooth pasand aya? Aapki land humko barliya hai. Math nikalo. Aapki paani meri chooth me hi chodiye. Meri pehalwan. Meri pyaare. Abhitak ye sukh nahin mila humko." And she again started kissing my chest, taking my nipple and teasing it. I started pumping her, fast and then wild. "Sulochana. Bahut accha laga mere ko.

Kitna meetahai theri chooth. Udarka ras hum peeliya. Teri jaise sujji chooth bahut kush dethahain.
"Saaab. Aapse bahut pyaar karthahai hum. Aise abhi tak humko kabhi nahin mila. Humko nahin malum tha ithna maja hai karke. Choodho. Hamesha meri andar awo. Aap kabhi bi bulao, hum tayarr hai."

And as her endearments went on, I was kissing her, and suddenly she wrapped me firmly with her strong legs, in the process her anklets making those lovely sounds and her bangles.
I was wild and humped her, and then in a few minutes I was spurting in her, jerk after jerk. And she held me tighter, placing her mouth on mine and sucking me away, as if she wanted to suck away my life from her.

We broke off, and lying side by side, we caressed each other, kissing away, fondling her breasts and sucking them till she again reached a crescendo.
We then went and washed ourselves and came back lying next to each other, in a tight embrace. Bahut e jaldi
us ki petme mera bachcha aha gaya. Uski petme mera bachcha atay hi usne unki pahali do bachchi ko apna pati ki desh ki ghar me (bihar) chor ayaee.

(END)

[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 31-01-2022, 09:56 AM