Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Come on shree tell me what the hell you were doing with my old age mom. Don’t you have any shame to seduce such a oldie you pervert bastard she came and slap me. Come on bark since how long it is going on. You are such a scoundrel yu are using old age ladies to satisfy your thirst and this old bitch is getting enjoyment from boy less than half her age. I got angry for her calling her mom as bitch. I wanted to reply before I could opened my mouth there was another hard slap. I think there is something wrong with genes of this family every one raised their hand and slap me. Sneha was first to slap and them malli and now sush mom. Automatically my palm reached to the aching cheek, the way it hurt I think she had printed not only her fingers but lines of her palm also might have printed on my cheek.
I didn’t have any words to justify my acts, I had done blunder mistake I had fucked sush mom and now I was doing same with her mom. Thanks god she is not aware of me fucking her daughters and impregnating sneha.
Why are you so silent did snake bite your mouth she retorted. She raised her hand again this time I ducked to get away from her slap. She got angry and began abusing me you are such an scoundrel you don’t have respect to elders your lust is on height you are not bothered about age and relation with whom you are doing such nasty things. I was so wrong about you, I had full faith on you, it is too disgusting she continued abusing me.
You old bitch why are you hiding your face come on tell me what the hell is going between you and this young boy. Don’t youhave anyshame to get laid by a young boy, is your cunt still on fire, if that was the case yu could use some stud out on road why did you select boy from family and commit incest.
 It is too much I can’t keep quite I will tell everyone and see that both of you are thrown out of the family. So that both of you can run away carrying label of incest on your forehead and every living soul will spit on your faces. In fact she spat on both of us. She was so angry she rushed to door, she was about to go out forgetting her attire. Her blouse hung both sides on her shoulder and her boobs hanging without cover of bra she had wearing only petticoat. She was in such a shock she was not aware of herself. I stopped by pulling her hand. Suddenly she turned back and slapped me again. How dare you to touch me you swine. You are no better than those pigs who mount any female pigs in heat. I tried to tell her aunt please listen to me………. Ahw stopped me in middle don’t call me aunt any more I am not your aunt call that old bitch any thing you want but not me. I feel shame to speak to you never ever show your face from now. Go and jump in some river ithink that holy river will not accept your sinful body, she turned and unbolted door. She ws about to open door, at right time I pulled her back and shut door and bolted it behind me. Hey stupid aunt look at yourself. You are almost bare you cant go out like this I pointed at her dress. Then only she realized about her attire. Without a word she hooked her blouse and was again ready to go out she had continued abusing both of us. I was in big trouble if she utters any thing outside in anger she was going to make a non reversible damage to both of us or entire family. Her condition was like hysteric she had lost sense and was abusing us any thing came to her mouth. If we were caught red handed by her in case she is not involved herself with me then story could be some thing else. I think she was involved with me and spent our short honey moon recently at Mumbai , when she found that I am fucking her won mom had sent her out of sense. She was so furious that she raised her leg to kick her own mom. Then I pulled her back and shook her holding shoulder at both ends. You have gone mad aunt please listen to us I begged her to keep quite.
Malli also sensed danger in her daughter behavior. She sat up and said sorry to her daughter. What the hell sorry have forgotten your age you have grown up grandchildren and one granddaughter is carrying and will be great grand mom within few months and you are doing such disgusting things that too with a young boy. May be he is young and ready screw any hole he finds at least you should have sense to raise your dirty legs to a young boy.
I had never assumed that my mom who acted like pativrata does so cheap acts for her lust at this age. I cant keep quite now I will tell it to everyone and see that even kids pelt stones at you she retorted. It is too much I can’t keep quite I will tell everyone and see that both of you are thrown out of the family. So that both of you can run away carrying label of incest on your forehead and every living soul will spit on your faces. In fact she spat on both of us. She was so angry she rushed to door, she was about to go out forgetting her attire. Her blouse hung both sides on her shoulder and her boobs hanging without cover of bra she had wearing only petticoat. She was in such a shock she was not aware of herself. I stopped by pulling her hand. Suddenly she turned back and slapped me again. How dare you to touch me you swine. You are no better than those pigs who mount any female pigs in heat. I tried to tell her aunt please listen to me………. Ahw stopped me in middle don’t call me aunt any more I am not your aunt call that old bitch any thing you want but not me. I feel shame to speak to you never ever show your face from now. Go and jump in some river ithink that holy river will not accept your sinful body, she turned and unbolted door. She ws about to open door, at right time I pulled her back and shut door and bolted it behind me. Hey stupid aunt look at yourself. You are almost bare you cant go out like this I pointed at her dress. Then only she realized about her attire. Without a word she hooked her blouse and was again ready to go out she had continued abusing both of us. I was in big trouble if she utters any thing outside in anger she was going to make a non reversible damage to both of us or entire family. Her condition was like hysteric she had lost sense and was abusing us any thing came to her mouth. If we were caught red handed by her in case she is not involved herself with me then story could be some thing else. I think she was involved with me and spent our short honey moon recently at Mumbai , when she found that I am fucking her won mom had sent her out of sense. She was so furious that she raised her leg to kick her own mom. Then I pulled her back and shook her holding shoulder at both ends. You have gone mad aunt please listen to us I begged her to keep quite.
Malli also sensed danger in her daughter behavior. She sat up and said sorry to her daughter. What the hell sorry have forgotten your age you have grown up grandchildren and one granddaughter is carrying and will be great grand mom within few months and you are doing such disgusting things that too with a young boy. May be he is young and ready screw any hole he finds at least you should have sense to raise your dirty legs to a young boy.
I had never assumed that my mom who acted like pativrata does so cheap acts for her lust at this age. I cant keep quite now I will tell it to everyone and see that even kids pelt stones at you she retorted.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM