Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Shree beta just tell me how it all happened, I won’t be all right till I hear the entire story. What happened with sush mom is understandable? She too was in need of some manly tool for her which she was deprived off. But here sneha has handsome man as her hubby how dare she could cheat on him, that too with own devar. Now I can see it must be you instigated and seduced her to bed otherwise she can’t do such nasty things. It is you who has been playing with all family members she was blaming for everything. At last I had to keep my weapon down and tell the fact.
As you have assumed aunt we are in relation. She slapped me tightly; I think her all the fingers were printed on my cheek. How dare you to accept it in front of me. She began crying loudly, I tried my level best to sooth her but she went on sobbing. Then all of a sudden she hugged me tight and continued crying. I was in confused state whether she was crying of both of us cheating my bro who had complete trust on me and his wife. Or on other hand she was crying for the slapping me that too so hard. It was for the first time she had raised her hand on me.
She slapping me was understandable she could not take so many shocks in series. So far she was not aware that I learnt about her past, she was acting like it was simple adultery instead incest. But when she heard that her daughter who is my own sis became my bed partner before I had laid hands on herself, and now she learnt that I had laid her granddaughter who is married recently to an handsome man. That was too much for her to digest. I placed my hand on her shoulder she pushed my hand away. You fool don’t touch me she cried loud, I could understand her emotions. When her hand gripped on my back I looked at her she had closed her eyes but tears rolling from both eyes wetting cheeks and rolling further. I felt sad for making her cry, so far she was enjoying with me now I had made her cry for all disgust. At the same time I laughed for myself, she is asking me not touch her where as she is hugging me so tight. I kept looking at her, I had to wait till her cry reduced. When she stopped crying, but still sobbing. Now blurt out how the hell you committed that kind of sin. Regarding such mom you were not aware of your relation except that she is mil of your brother, still you did with her. To little extent that is excusable but you knew that she is your bhabhi your cousins wife still you seduced her. You are a crooked person, you are cheating. You must have forced or bangd that newly married girl she began abusing me.
For god sake stop crying and listen to me. First and foremost I am not rapist and I don’t believe in forced sex. For you kind information I have slept with many girls and even aunts but I have never used force on any one ( except sheela aunt case where I was mad in taking revenge for her cheating hubby). If you sit calmly and listen without abusing and interfering I can narrate completely. I took jug of water which was beside the bed and handed it to her. She drank water without any words and kept it back she was still holding me tightly. She looked at me meaning to say continue.
From very beginning of my entrance to her house, and how we had collided and her reaction of abusing me. From very beginning she was showing attitude that was irritating me and how she slapped me in public for no mistake of mine which made hate and angry on her. Still I helped her by saving her chastity and future I detailed episode with her ex lover and how she was planning to cheat her hubby. Couple of times malli interrupted me but I asked her to keep quiet and lay her on bed now she had stopped sobbing and listening to me carefully. When I completed entire episode so you took advantage of her condition by seducing her, malli commented.
Not like that you cant blame me completely for it. One thing I had in mind was to take revenge of all the insults she had made to me and I should admit that in sense of taking revenge I too was carried away with her beauty. So that is the story I completed.
Mmmmmmmmm what you did for saving her was most appreciable otherwise her condition would be precarious by now suppose if she had eloped with that guy. But you did take full fees by seducing that beauty queen she managed to smile. If I have to be honest, in a way I did seduce her but I never forced or black mailed her. Now I have become her secret lover, one more thing I should confide now or else after telling everything if I hide one thing that will keep pinching my consciousness. Now what is that you complete that also she said.
She is carrying my baby, I impregnated her. What she is carrying your baby in her womb, that is ridiculous she exclaimed. She looked disturbed before she commented any thing bad I closed her mouth with mine for some time, she tried to push me but I wanted to make her silent and was thinking right word to calm her. When I broke kiss it is very simple like granny like granddaughter.
You fool why you are dragging me in this mess, but her blushing told that she is not angry now. So you fucked her ass to show how strong you are and after giving her immense pleasure you took her front also and made her your slave ……………like me. Yes indeed I replied, now you have made me so horny by reminding of my most beautiful girl friend cum babhi I want to take you again I pulled malli. Now she too was dripping wet after hearing the most seductive story of her granddaughter by her son she didn’t object for it. I am tired after so long sex I had never done it in ages be quick I too need it to have peaceful sleep she blurted
I took he in missionary saying I will be quick, but how can it be quickie when both of us are in romantic mood. After another long love making session both of us lay dead tired, I must have dozed off on her when I had filled my hot seeds into her burning chute.
Next day it went normal guests began pouring so we didn’t got much privacy so both were almost away from each other, work load had increased as marriage date was approaching. We were expressing our love to each other stealthily in midst of others. Some time I managed to send her flying kisses , she used to blush and worried of getting caught by others or some times she too did respond to my gestures and returned flying kiss or she used to gesture of catching the kiss and placing it on her heart. Without much happenings day ended. That night we were bit late to enter room as we all had food outside. When she entered room I followed her and once inside I bolted door and caught her from back. On the way back from restaurant I managed to sit beside her in back seat of car and did all those nasty things like brushing her body with mine. She was trying to avoid for getting caught but I was so adamant I managed to press her boobs in presence of other members. I could hear her hissing and trying to hold her moans. With all the romance like teenagers had made her hot and I too was crazy to have her. Without wasting any time I pushed her on bed she lay on her face. Hey stupid what are you doing let us get fresh first she protested weakly. I knew she was horny enough like me. I raised her saree while she almost lay upper body on bed she was on bending pose still her feet on ground. I raised her saree up to waist her lower parts were exposed , she was wearing black panties and I had no patience to remove her panties. I pushed centre part making way for her old chute to exposed; I opened my zip and took out cock which was standing like pole. I didn’t wait for anything and pushed my long cock inside that dripping passage. Still she was protesting hey shree wait, wait we shall take proper pose you are crumbling my silk saree. But I was not in a mood to wait, let me have you like this for some time when I bring your first climax I will let you remove your dress, I am dying with hot erection and you are bothered about that silly saree. In couple of strokes I pushed my entire cock inside her hot chute. Soon she too began moaning , while fucking her I removed belt of pant and pushed it down. I didn’t lose a single second in fucking her while I pushed my pant down and kept fucking. Both of us were nude from bottom and out hot bodies collided with each other. Soon room was filled with thumping sound. Both of had forgotten about this world and were sailing on clouds.

We were so engrossed in the horny fuck, we were not aware of anything in the world except our hard fuck. Then we were completely taken aback by loud scream. Suddenly I looked at the source of sound, I was so shocked I forgot what I was doing. My cock was buried in malli chute she was bending forward on bed placing her face on pillow. Then there was another scream what the hell is going on here. My god we were in soup, what should not have happened had happened it was such mom coming out of wash room half dressed. She was in petticoat and her blouse hung sideways. Malli and me were caught red handed. Malli was also so shocked tat too she too lost control on her own body. I came into senses and raised my pant which was lying on floor and covered malli saree. I stood like statue, I had no explanation to give. What could I reply her? Malli lay on bed hiding her face on pillow.
What is this mom what are you doing, don’t have any shame she began screaming at malli. What malli did is just crying she didn’t have courage to raise her face and look at her daughter.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM