Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
But you tell me why you refused to get married to sneha, had you seen her pics I had sent him album containing many of her photos. Did you reject her even after seeing her pics she asked. No I never saw her pics, dad was urging me over phone that he wants get me married and end his responsibility. In fact he was so interested that he was after me and he made me chase by my preethi didi , jiju and his mom all were after me. They were not specific about the girl all of them wanted me to get married and settled but my thoughts were different I wanted to make as much money and fix my career. You know I am staying at my jiju place I wanted my own identity. I craved to be recognized by my own name instead of sala of my jiju or son of this person.
Are you near to that she asked, yes I am nearing I hope. Within couple of years I will reach my goal. Now I have enough contacts and am learning what business is and how to proceed. I think I will pick up the pace soon, I have entered into a good deal at Belgaum. I gave details of what I had achieved so far and what I want to achieve. She was so happy by learning the progress I had made in these past couple of years. You are so ambitious like your dad. I am so sure that you will cross him in earliest age. I m happy that you are not only in enjoyment, in sex but good in business too. Come on increase the speed she said sending her butt to meet my thrust. Now she was in full mood. I took both of her melons and began fucking her faster. Now both of us were breathing fast we were compelled to stop speaking but fucking. She began moaning loud now. After another ten minutes of continuous pumping she was nearing to orgasm. I took the cue and continued banging her and squeezing her soft boobs which she too liked and responded with back shots. When her orgasm hit she became cold and lay back and pulled me over her. I too needed some breath after constant banging, I lay over her and rested my face on her tow half globes.
When we caught breath she kissed my face, you are so good shree. At this age you have mastered art of sex, your wife will be so lucky to have such an lover she said as she kissed my forehead. Do you mean she will sense that I am seasoned fucker and second hand lover and she would kick me off hehehehehe. Hey stupid didn’t mean like that she wont know that you are second hand, how come she will recognize it, girls will be so innocent they cant make out that you are experienced or not.
But by denying sneha without looking her photo you lost the opportunity of marrying most astonishing beauty. Poor guy she teased me. I could not reply her with suitable words how could I tell that I have not only fucked her but impregnated my darling sneha bhabhi who is my niece also. I think you would have changed your opinion about postponement of your marriage, I am sure you would have fallen for her beauty and accepted marrying her without any excuses, am I right baby she asked.
Past is past why you want to discuss about it, and any way she became my own bhabhi by marrying my cousin. Did she know that you were proposed to me I asked. No she is not completely aware of it was you; she knows that she was proposed to some relative boy and he denied to marry soon. Why do you ask she asked?
Nothing I simply asked she is girl of attitude like her mom I commented. You have pointed it right baby, come on start moving or you want to sleep on me burying that monster all the night into me. Will you come in doggy I asked? No way if you see my ass you may get tempted to fuck my newly opened tight aperture, better fuck my missionary she replied smiling at me.
I resumed fucking this time my cock was moving freely as she had shed lots of juice which had wet not only my pubes but entire crotch. As I pumped our unison was producing so much sound of puch, puch it was like singing of romantic song. After some time malli came back to same topic again. You did wrong thing beta you should have accepted sneha so that she would become family member again.
There is nothing wrong malli she is in family now also. She got married to my cousin and she is my bhabhi there is no loss now also, I replied smiling. Both are different shree having her like wife is totally different like she is bhabhi now. Yours would be a great match it is too hard to get a girl like her she replied sadly. She is so right sneha bhabi is really a beautiful girl, having her occasionally and stealthily is different if I knew her I don’t know my mind could have changed but what can be done now. Now she is married to other person that too my cousin but any way there is no point in repenting I thought.
I think you are thinking the same thing is it right. You lost the life time opportunity she teased me again. She wanted me to remind of my foolishness and was taking sort of revenge by raising same topic and wanted me to realize my mistake. When that repeated again and again I lost control. I have not lost the chance malli for your kind information. I uttered in anger I didn’t realize what I had committed. Her eyes became so wide in bewilderment. What do you mean by that , you mean you and her……………………… my god I can’t even think of it, is it real she asked in shock. We had lost the presence of mind I had stopped fucking malli and I was still like statue.
No aunt you are taking me wrong, now also we are living under same roof and I am happy that my brother is lucky enough to have that bomb shell for his wife I replied. Hey stupid you should be ashamed to call your bhabi like that, you can’t say bomb shell to your own bhabhi.
To disguise my feelings of utter shock of committing I resumed fucking her. Stop fucking don’t try to change words you stupid she roared. Why don’t you say that you have seduced her there was anger in her words? She pushed me away and sat up on bed. How dare you to seduce y9our own bhabhi. She was in such a shock, this time it was more than knowing her own daughter got fucked by me. She could not digest that I had fucked her granddaughter then her aunt that is such mom and now fucking her itself.
No aunt I never said that we are in relation I tried to protest. No more words tell me the fact and accept that you are in relation. I became so dull I was fighting for words I could not manage to convince her so easily this time. Still with weak words I tried my level best to convince her she was so adamant she sticked to her own words.
You cant act before me, I know you completely you can’t fool me. I know you are capable of fooling entire world but not me. Now you tell me what exactly happened between you two. She was so rigid that she was not ready to buy any story. That was the second time I was caught by my balls. First was malathi relation was caught by my preethi didi, I could not hide it. She had come to know by simple gestures and all. Now here I was caught up by malli about her granddaughter. She would not mind if she was married to someone else but she was surprised and shocked to learn that I had fucked my own bhabhi. That too knowing that I am fucking malli who is no less than my own mom, and seduced and fucked sush mom who is my real sis. That had completed chain of fucking three generation. I had fucked sneha and her sisters then it was such mom now I was fucking their mom that is grand mom of sush that to who was like my best friend and adviser in all the problems and who breast feed me in my infant stage and I was going back those mummeries with lust who filled my stomach when I needed food badly.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 03:16 PM