Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She only told me about you and those property matters also. I had fucked sush first and then their mom. I was smiling for myself, but I was wondering what malli wants to know. I have strong doubt that you seduced her too. She exploded bomb right on my head. I was so shocked to hear her question. Don’t be so silly darling how do you think I can fuck any woman I meet, don’t be so mean dear malli, I tried to rule it out.
I am sure you did to her she said again. What the hell you are speaking dear, why are you blaming or accusing me. You want me to realize what I did with you, if you feel that way excuse me for this and last time, we shall stop this. I wanted to get up and wear my dress, I was getting completely upset. She pulled me back to her, I won’t leave you now, we have become lovers now and I am not jealous even if you fuck any other aunts or girls of your age. As I have read her it you who have made her so happy. I won’t mind if you accept, and I won’t come in between you and her she assured me. After lots of avoiding Iat last I asked what is making you to doubt on us.
See beta only mother can understand the mood of their children. I know you are trying to avoid and don’t want to answer my question. Like that I know how happy she was after going to Mumbai. I had called her while she was at Mumbai, you were not there with her. She told she had left you in lodge and she was in her friend’s house. She was so happy and cheerful mood I then only doubted that there must be something which made her so happy. Then i had not doubted that you had begun your relation with her. But now I am damn sure it is only because of you, and I am proud if it is because of you. She must be happy because she had met her friends after long gap and had witnessed and took part in her best friend’s daughter marriage. I tried my best to avoid answering.
Now it is enough of lying beta, after you seduced me I am sure that you have seduced her. It must much easier to seduce her than me as she is sex starved, her hubby is suffering from diabetes and she is sex starved girl. I pity her shree beta. Where as I am so lucky to have active sex life at this age also. I do have a hubby and lover both are active in sex, I don’t often visit my lover but whenever I visit I make it a point to meet lonely and enjoy our love making. Poor girl her hubby is not active and till now she didn’t have any lover also. When she came back I met her once I could see how charming she had turned to be.
Come on beta accept it na I won’t mind your relation. If you don’t mind me having your daughter then how you will feel if you come to know I am lover of both you and your daughter. You answer suppose if it is yes from my side, I wanted to pull her leg or know her feelings.
That makes bit difficult to answer she fumbled for words. After some more persuasion, and kissing her to bring back her mood. Then she lowered her head, I will be happy that my daughter finds some solution to her sufferings and maybe I am bit jealous for sharing you with her. It makes so awkward no to share lover with own daughter. After little pause, so I can take your answer for yes she asked me looking into my eyes, maybe she was hoping and praying god that it was no from me. Her inner emotions must be fighting she was trying her level best to hide her emotions.
Some time fate plays its own role, I enjoyed my own sister. And for your kind information my real sis liked me and enjoyed with complete soul. You mean you fucked preeti too she asked startled. No I answered other sister. Then whom did you take to bed you fool she screamed.
None other than sush mom, who is my own elder sister. What are you saying she asked startled, her face began losing its color? Don’t worry mom. I know your lover is none other than my own dad, and sush mom is my biological sister. Malli was so shocked to hear my statement. She could not face me and she began crying like hell. I let her cry for some time and then when it reduced I gave her glass of water, which she silently drank and threw the empty glass.
What are you saying are you in your senses or not she tried to fool me. Don’t act mom, I can read my mom’s mind too. Like you read your children’s mind I am capable of reading your mind mom. It is game of fate; I never knew that she is my sister, if I knew the story would be different. UN knowingly we were locked in that relation. Here too I didn’t know initially that you are my dad’s lover. I came only when you compared each and every act of mine with your lover, I assumed and confirmed it that you are my soul mate of my dad and my step mom.
I went on calculating every word of you, and then I had almost on conclusion, so I was trying to avoid you. But you made it happen again though you knew truth. May be you did surrender to me and got your ass cherry popped up by me in pretense of cooling me. You did your best to wash my guilt feelings but all the time you had that guilt. You wanted your son should not suffer from that trauma so you agreed to give your ass despite of the pain I did give you mentally and physically you agreed to or initiated me by offering your butt which you had saved from age.
She continued crying again after hearing my confession or truth. What a family we are all are into incest. I had never dreamt that I would see such a day. I allowed a young boy who is younger than my eldest kid and after having many grand children and my grand child is also carrying now, I committed sin at this age. And there my daughter gets into relation with own brother. We both became like sluts one gets laid by son and another by brother though not directly but biological brother.
I began consoling it is all game of fate my dear mom, please don’t cry. Who knew that you are my mom and she is my sis. It all happened so un expectedly. I detailed how it all happened with sush mom. You should be happy that I saved my real sis and gave her pleasure of her life in those few days together. If you feel that it is wrong I shall stop with her.
I am not in a position to say anything beta. I don’t have moral strength to advise others when I myself have committed sin. She was still sobbing, with all my efforts I cooled her by consoling and blaming fate and not taking any liability which I did commit. How this human tendency works, even he commits wrong still blame fate to avoid uttardayitwa. Here same thing clicked and I was successful to cool her. Again we went into embrace, our nude bodies rubbed to each other.
I didn’t know you are so naughty, you want to fuck me even after knowing that I am your dads lover or almost wife and born his baby. Don’t you know that gives extra kick to fuck my beloved mom. You are in arms of your young son and enjoy these moments no need to think more. I began smooching her and at the same time I was playing with her mangoes. This time it didn’t take much time to arouse her. As I had said it must be giving extra kick to get laid by her step son. After licking and sucking her she got ready to suck my long dick. She did very good job by taking as much of my dick into her mouth and giving head with all the love. Soon she spread her legs and urged me to mount; I took place between her thighs and placed my cock. Before I entered into her dripping chute she cautioned only from front, no back side business. I said ok as you wish my dear, but tell me did you enjoy your first anal fuck or not. She was silent for some time when I repeated she said she enjoyed it but it did hurt a lot. Doesn’t worry by tomorrow pain will be vanished and itch will take place of pain hehehehe.
You fool stop laughing and insert that magnificent cock into my waiting chute. This time fuck me slow I don’t want to get hurt again and other women should not ask me many questions of changed walking style hehehehe.
Don’t worry I will take care of that, but you like rough fuck no I asked her. She was silent for some time. You are much faster than your dad shree beta. You did analyze me so soon and so well. Yes I do like rough game but not this time, already I am suspecting whether I would be walk normally tomorrow. If I can’t it will raise many eyebrows for which I should not be embarrassed. I think this is not going to end here, I promise to get laid by you again and again. When we are in comfortable place I promise to give you maximum cooperation. That time you can do anything like you want to do.
Wow that is good idea, I had not expected it. I feared that you will break with me after going from here, I said in tone of concern. I too had decided same thing on first encounter but your superb cock has made me to go for it again and I think before we move out of here you are going to make me addicted to your stallion cock hehehe. She was laughing from depth of her heart.
Now I gave a small jerk with it I could enter one fourth of the cock in single push. She is not virgin or young girl it didn’t make much difference at all. Now fuck me slowly and when I ask to increase speed you will do, until then keep moving slowly she cautioned again. When I was in nice rhythm she asked whom else you trapped my little devil she asked.
She wanted to know about my adventures mainly in incest. Not much I replied. Come on yaar tell me na, when I am not bothered about getting my daughter laid by , who is your real sis she urged.
By the way can you tell me how you managed to get his child implanted in your womb I asked. Forget it beta I have accepted that she is your real sis, is it not enough? That is really thrilling to learn that sush mom is my real sis but how come yo are so sure about iti asked. It is that when I gave birth to my first child that is sheetal mom I stayed back for long at my native. We began meeting and mating so I got pregnant before I went back to my place. Those days after giving birth my period had not started, so we both thought that it is safe to continue our game without any protection. We used neither pills nor condoms thinking that I won’t conceive unless I get first cycle. But that never appeared and after I went back to my place within few days I began vomiting indicating that I am carrying again. So I was sure that I was loaded by your dad and you know I was so happy to bear his child in my womb, though unofficially he was going to be dad of my child which both of us dreamt of.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 03:10 PM