Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Then I began fucking her with only one fourth of the cock but I used to send him more with every stroke. Though was aware of my intention and her strength to tolerate made her bold enough to bear the pain take as much I was sending in. within five or more minutes I had buried my entire length into her tight hole, that baby oil and her braveness had made the task much easier than expected. When my hanging balls hit her chute she turned her head, so you did burry your complete tool inside she asked. Yes congratulations baby for losing cherry and taking my long rod completely inside I said.
I knew this the other day only that it was going to happen and I am supposed to lose that cherry also. She said. How do you know I asked her. Baba right from child hood you are so jiddy you won’t leave any task unfinished, so I had mentally prepared myself to give it to you. Are you happy now she asked? So happy darling I am feeling like I am fucking a virgin girl, it is so tight and warm inside. I think I did pour more oil it is spilling with each jerk I said.
Yes I am also feeling the flow of oil now she replied. Keep enjoying that flow for now later you will feel the flow of my semen from your ass hole I said. So you are going to fill in my ass she asked. Yes for the first fuck you should sense how my engine spills inside your hot ass and you should tell me how you felt it. Come on start moving now she encouraged, now I was fucking with full length she was giving me response by pushing her back despite of the pain of first fuck.
You are the bravest mom I appreciated her skill and pain bearing strength. When my son wants to break his moms ass cherry it become moms duty to fulfill his wishes. If I keep crying like small girl neither of us will be able to enjoy. Are you happy to take my ass cherry beta she asked looking back at me? So happy darling mom and replied with long shot. Hey stupid I am new to this game take care of your mom silly boy she replied amidst her cry. Come on baby you are no more virgin you have lost it your loving son I replied as I hold her wide ass and began moving in and out.
Are you enjoying malli I asked? I want to but my ass is paining due to first intrusion it needs little more training by lovely beta. Keep fucking like that I may get pleasure after pian is completely vanished she replied.
Then you can do one thing keep playing with your pussy while your bum is eating my rod. No I can’t do it she replied. Come on malli try it I encouraged. I don’t know what you are making me do new things I have never fingered at this age she replied with uneasiness.
Just relax and do what I say, it will reduce the pain and makes you enjoy your first ass fuck, just try it for my sake I encouraged her. Wow poti naani ko khasna sikha rahi hai she roared back.
I know I am not as expert as you are but I am good in ass fucking just relax and do what I say. Now I have to learn from this newbie she murmured and agreed to follow. I hold her hand placed it on her dripping chute. She was hesitant about it but due to my persuasion she placed her hand I began rubbing her old chute with her fingers, first she tried to take out her hand when she felt wetness, it is dirty over there she hissed. It can never be dirty I said, just keep rubbing it. It is wet let me clean she pleaded, no way it is going to leak again and more this time. It is honey dear don’t need to feel bad to touch it, you have seen me licking and drinking it here you are hesitating touch also. Come on dear grow up I teased. Grow up what do you mean I have grown to be granny you stupid you are asking me to row you yourself are a small child she shouted.
I think you are still child in this game of love, don’t argue and keep doing what I say. Yes that way keep the hole rubbing and rub that clit also. I was holding her hand kept it rubbing along her slit. When she continued doing it without my hand helping her, I left her hand and hold her butt cheeks tight resumed fucking her ass. This time her attention was diverted and she was enjoying the pussy rub and ass fuck simultaneously. It was something like getting fucked at both ends. After some time she began moaning she must be enjoying her rubbing more than her ass fuck as it was first time and certainly hurting her.
After some more time her ass had made enough space for me and due to enough lubing and widening of passage my cock was sliding in and out comfortably. This time she was moaning with every time I took out my cock and sent it back in smooth passage.
In response to my ass fuck she was pushing her ass back to take it and in support she was fingering her not that lose cunt. As I increased fucking speed she too increased fingering she was moaning like hell, and I kept fucking her. I think her orgasm was nearing so her hand moved in frenzy and asked me to fuck her hard. She had forgotten that I was fucking her ass not cunt. with every thrust my groin hit her ass cheeks making thup, thup sound which had filled room. Soon her body shivered and her hand moved in lightening speed and at last she collapsed on her face. But I kept pounding I too was near to my own orgasm. When she felt that I am about to erupt she asked me to fill her hungry pussy. I denied I want you to have taste of my cum in your ass hole, you can feel how my sperm jets wash your bowels. I kept pumping for couple more minutes, she sensed that I am about to com e she tightened her ass hole, it was such a wonderful feeling, it was like fucking virgin teen girl not a granny. At last I could not hold it anymore and I stopped fucking her, sperm was coming out in jets, one after another hit interior of her ass hole with every spray she cried with ecstasy . I too lay over her completely exhausted. At this age she had great stamina to bear my fucking I fell over her and rested my face on her back which was glistening due to sweating.
After few minutes we got disengaged, both of us went to wash room and got cleaned. That was another wonderful session malli exclaimed as we both lay side by side. For me too it was wonderful, your ass is so tight like young girl, I liked it. But one thing I didn’t understand how come you allowed me to fuck that virgin ass I asked. I was so tensed when you began keeping yourself away from me; I knew you were feeling guilt after seducing me. Even I too travelled in the same path. I to felt lots of guilt but later calmed myself that something unexpected happened between us and it is not rewind able what happened is happened. But when I saw you I could understand what is happening inside your heart I could not tolerate, I could not see you sinking in guilt and feeling very bad for our new relation taking such turn. Just to wipe out your feeling and bring you back to that cheerful mood as before I thought of having you once again and cool you off, so that time only I had my mind ready to give that virginity as a gift and bring you close to me. Are you happy with it she asked. Happy? I am so happy to have come still closer to you. And really happy to break virginity of my closest and oldest girl friend I replied naughtily pressing her ass cheek. She cooed are you not satisfied after having it and filling your juice in it. Yu are an wonderful lover you should have born much earlier so that we should have been lovers she said looking at me. If that was the case I would not have left you to get married to another boy, I would have eloped this wonderful beauty and got you married, I would not have left you like your coward lover, I replied seriously looking into her eyes.
Hey don’t call my lover coward he too is so strong and loves me a lot. We had thought of this but just thinking reputation of both families we didn’t venture into it she replied, she was hurt for me calling her lover coward. That is not that important bothering reputation it same community and related families, elders would have cursed you for some time and society would have abused your families for not thinking of your love and fighting for simple ego and losing their kids forever they would have made some compromise between both families and got you back I continued.
Yes you are so true that didn’t strike our brain, that way we both are losers she said in sad tone. That is why I was thinking if you were in place of my lover you would have found some way to tackle the problem and find right solution, forget it past is past. Now I have accepted you as my new lover and am happy to have new kind of relation. I know the limitations but still love you as son as well lover. She hugged me tight.
We kept talking this thing and that thing. Suddenly she remembered something. Shree I will ask something you have to give right answer. It is just a doubt but I want honest answer she continued. Come on malli don’t you have trust in me no need to be so formal I said.
If you assure that you will be honest to answer as it is too personal, she was hesitant to ask. I assured and promised her that I would reply even if it is too personal. I did say easily but my ass was tearing into parts, what she would ask. Has she suspected my relation with preethi has she come to know about her or malathi aunt. If she asks about malathi I can somehow manage but what if she asks about preethi di I would be in trouble as it is one relation I was not mentally prepared to let others know. Only malathi and priya and jiju are aware of our sexual relation, no outsiders are not aware and knowing by others is just out of question as we behave so well outside.
I had promised and now I had to answer as I had promised her to be honest. Shree beta you had gone to Mumbai with my daughter yes she asked. You mean sush mom I asked. Yes I had been with her and spent more than a week with her at her friend’s daughter marriage, I replied. Again I was suspecting has aunt shared our facts with her mom was another question began worrying me. At the same time how the hell she can tell about our secret relation with her mom, almost impossible. Still I bowed down, she lifted my chin look at me and answer. I was not having enough courage to look into her eyes.
You have spent a long time with her both of you were together for long time. Yes aunt she too loves me like you, but initially I was not aware that she is your daughter. Yes that is so natural, they used to accompany with me when they were small and you were too small those days. But they got married so early and hardly they came to my native after their marriage even they seldom visited my place also. You know they had dispute due to their property mater and their life was at risk so hardly they came to visit our or their natives.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 03:09 PM