Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
How come you changed I asked after we broke smooch. Don’t ask any thing I am not in a position to answer you. What I know is I like you and want to make love with you again and again. But aunt it is sin we should not be doing it any more. Yesterday we were carried away and did all nonsense things, now we are in control and don’t want to repeat it knowingly. No bullshit I want you means I want you and I know you too want me. I can sense that you too didn’t sleep well. I tried to lie, don’t lie beta you can’t hide anything from me. You can fool your own mom but not me. Your eyes are telling story, I read how disturbed you were when you didn’t see me in house and again when I sat opposite to you. Don’t try to give me any false answers.
How can we do it, you are like my mom or more than that, we should try to forget what happened I am feeling so sorry about what happened, I was trying to convince her. I was in dilemma in fact I too wanted her but at the same time my consciousness was killing me. Now I had known the fact but still I was not very sure but to some extent I had assumed it. So that had added guilt feelings into me. If it is true what I had assumed then it is really sin. At the same time if it is true then there should be more kick in it, my dirty mind wanted me to proceed. Still I was not silent. This time she became bit aggressive and pulled me to her.
She began smooching again; she was poking her tongue into my mouth. I began sucking it with full mood. She took my hand placed it on her big melon without any further thinking I began pressing it. Slowly passion was building and my cock began rising. I know this was forbidden but nearness of woman and she too is willing to have me. My evil mind wanted to explore her and make her mine. She pushed my short along with inner wear. She made my cock nude and jumped on it, she took hold the base with two fingers and began examining it. You have nice tool darling it is so attractive, I would like to spend rest of my life with this she said smiling, I too smiled back. How many cocks you have seen as you are comparing it I asked mischievously? You dirty pig do you think that I am slut; this is the third tool I have seen. I had never seen any other than my lover and my hubby. But I was never so much fascinated. Maybe I am old and you are young that is making me go crazy.
She kissed the tip and then she peeled skin and kissed knob, the pressed the knob making the pee slit wider and poke tip of her tongue into the slit. My god I was getting aroused and crazy, it felt so nice to have the slit sucked. Sensitive area was being explored , she was making me go crazy for her acts.
Why don’t you remove your clothes I asked? If you need, you can do yourself. I have bared what I wanted she replied laughing. I began pulling her night suite she cooperated by raising her hand. Within no time both of us were complete nude. We began smooching our naked bodies rubbed each other. Her mature body had some attraction it was making me go crazy and the truth was adding ghee in fire. Those kinky feelings were some thing, for the first time I was having those kinky adventures. It was bit more than when I had fucked my real sis preethi. Now I was sharing the same body may be used by some one more important person in my life. Now I had closed my eyes, I felt my cock is entering her hot mouth and she was using her saliva to make it more wet. Her warm mouth and lubing with saliva was taking me to ecstasy. After some time she pushed me on my back and raised her body over mine. She took hold of the cock and began descending on it. Now I could feel warm canal is covering my cock. I opened my eyes to see hanging melons over my face. She was on her both knees and taking my cock into her semi tight chute. I hold both melons and began pressing them. Press them hard baby she moaned. Now the real fuck began she was dancing over my cock gyrating her hips making her boobs jiggle.
Hold both of my melons dear, squeeze them make them hard with arousal she moaned. I took both boobs began pressing them hard taking both nipples in two fingers and twisted them alternatively. That was making her go crazy and she continued banging on me. She kept fucking me till she had couple of orgasms.
Then I tuned her into missionary began banging her like hell. Now she was so hot her both legs folded and knees placed beside her boobs she was holding her both knees to give me perfect place to fuck her. I hold both soft melons and continued banging her like hell. I kept fucking her till she ejaculated again. This time I wanted to bang her from back, so I tuned her in doggie.
When her ass appeared I remembered her ass is virgin and that also needs some attention. Before going to fuck her pussy I felt like enjoying her ass also. Then I caressed her ass cheeks and kissed each half globe one after another. I parted cheeks to see her brown ring of ass hole. It was so tight and inviting, I could not resist from licking it. I took out my tongue and licked her ass hole, she quivered with the feeling, it got more tightened by she shivering with touch of tongue tip. Please don’t do it is dirty place she said between her moans. Who said it is dirty it is holy place needs some attention.
I pulled her both heavy cheeks apart and making the hole bit open and poked my tongue in it. She again shivered for the first time in her life her ass hole was being attended. Come on beta don’t do it something is happening to me, leave it I can’t control she hissed. Those were magical words, so she is getting aroused by ass play. That was good sign I began lapping it. Then I took some saliva and placed on her ass hole, licked my finger and began inserting it. Due to licking and lubing it could go easily, I inserted two digits in her ass hole. For the first time something had entered into her pucker hole. She got wild by mere half finger; she pushed back her ass that made my entire finger disappear into that tight hole. I began fingering her ass and other hand went for her old cunt. I was fingering her from both ends.
It was good that at least she was allowing me to play with her ass hole. The tightness and warmth in new hole was making urge to enter in that new hole, I was trying my best to control but when I felt she was pushing her ass back to me that was clear indication that she too was enjoying. So my cock began throbbing in hope of getting another ass cherry, even it is old still it virgin. I would be so lucky to break another cherry which was preserved for decades must be kept for me only. If I ask permission she may deny I thought let me proceed as I did from front, even if she denies at least I can have good try, I thought.
So spit in my hands and coated saliva on my hard cock and applied some on her ass hole also. Then I brought my self behind her and rubbed my cock head on the slit, I took care to rub her chute slit also otherwise she may get doubt and spoil the game I thought. As I rubbed along the slit she moaned, I kept doing it for some time and then I positioned behind her.
Then I tuned her into missionary began banging her like hell. Now she was so hot her both legs folded and knees placed beside her boobs she was holding her both knees to give me perfect place to fuck her. I hold both soft melons and continued banging her like hell. I kept fucking her till she ejaculated again. This time I wanted to bang her from back, so I tuned her in doggie.
When her ass appeared I remembered her ass is virgin and that also needs some attention. Before going to fuck her pussy I felt like enjoying her ass also. Then I caressed her ass cheeks and kissed each half globe one after another. I parted cheeks to see her brown ring of ass hole. It was so tight and inviting, I could not resist from licking it. I took out my tongue and licked her ass hole, she quivered with the feeling, it got more tightened by she shivering with touch of tongue tip. Please don’t do it is dirty place she said between her moans. Who said it is dirty it is holy place needs some attention.
I pulled her both heavy cheeks apart and making the hole bit open and poked my tongue in it. She again shivered for the first time in her life her ass hole was being attended. Come on beta don’t do it something is happening to me, leave it I can’t control she hissed. Those were magical words, so she is getting aroused by ass play. That was good sign I began lapping it. Then I took some saliva and placed on her ass hole, licked my finger and began inserting it. Due to licking and lubing it could go easily, I inserted two digits in her ass hole. For the first time something had entered into her pucker hole. She got wild by mere half finger; she pushed back her ass that made my entire finger disappear into that tight hole. I began fingering her ass and other hand went for her old cunt. I was fingering her from both ends.
It was good that at least she was allowing me to play with her ass hole. The tightness and warmth in new hole was making urge to enter in that new hole, I was trying my best to control but when I felt she was pushing her ass back to me that was clear indication that she too was enjoying. So my cock began throbbing in hope of getting another ass cherry, even it is old still it virgin. I would be so lucky to break another cherry which was preserved for decades must be kept for me only. If I ask permission she may deny I thought let me proceed as I did from front, even if she denies at least I can have good try, I thought.
So spit in my hands and coated saliva on my hard cock and applied some on her ass hole also. Then I brought my self behind her and rubbed my cock head on the slit, I took care to rub her chute slit also otherwise she may get doubt and spoil the game I thought. As I rubbed along the slit she moaned, I kept doing it for some time and then I positioned behind her.
I placed my cock head on her as hole which had bit widened with recent fingering. Before I pushed into her tight hole she moved away. Any way she is old and more experienced than me so she had guessed my move well in advance. I was really disappointed seeing the chance id lost. She took my hand and placed something in it. When I looked at it, I humped in joy. It was nothing but a bottle of baby oil. I knew you would do something like that so I got myself prepared for that mentally, but you need to prepare physically she said smiling at me. Be careful for the first time in my life I am attempting she warned me. Thanks aunt for allowing me to try, I won’t break your trust, I shall be so gentle you won’t even feel it I said. I knew for the first time it is going to hurt. Don’t act too smart I have seen many more full moons than you; I know it is going to hurt but try to be gentle and minimize the pain hehehehe.
Thanks malli darling you are lever girl I too laughed. Then I poured liberal quantity of oil on my palm and dipped my cock in it. Then I gathered some on my fingers and applied some on her ass hole also. I began fingering her tight ass, now my finger moved much easily than before with proper lubing. Then I tried to poke second finger malli cried with pain. Don’t push second finger it pains she cried. If you can’t take second finger how are going to take my tool I asked worried. That you leave it to me, using finger and cock are total different, you are not still matured in it hehehehe she laughed a time. I felt I was insulted she does not know how many cherries I had broken so far and she had hardly lost one cherry and she is posing like she knows everything in world. Come on let her have her lesson I thought. I made her lean on bed resting her head on pillow and took out finger from her ass hole and poured good amount of oil into opening. Then I coated some more oil on my cock and placed it opening which had formed O due to fingering. Then I pushed my cock a little it did slip due to oil, then I hold my cock with two fingers and placed it again on her ass hole. This time I gave push while holding the cock right in place, this time my cock head could enter. She cried in pain be gentle baby she cried. As you wish dear I replied while I gave another push, this time knob had gone completely and she wriggled due to pain. Before she recovered I gave another push this time one fourth of my cock was inside her virgin hole. At last you lost this cherry too darling I said. Hmmmmmmmmmm you made me lose it which I had saved this long, you brute you made me bow in front of you, you are a little devil she replied in midst of pain.
With whose milk I have grown, I should some genes come through milk I teased her. You devil you are making me responsible for all this, I shall see you once the mission is over she replied. I waited for some time for her to recover pain. I kept her busy in talking so that she should forget pain it did click, soon she had recovered and asked her to be ready for further assault she nod her head.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 03:08 PM