Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
This time she turned myside, why don’t you sleep and let me sleep. We need some rest baba we need to work tomorrow, we cant tell others that we did fuck for entire night and hence we need extra rest hehehehe.
How can I sleep while I am with this sex bomb resting beside me. You are so beautiful and inviting. I wanted to fuck your ass while you were sleeping but I want your permission before I enter there I said smiling.
You fo if that is the idea I should get it properly covered and make it safe and enter proof she too smiled. Son listen to me we were in lust and committed sin which we should never had, so please forget it and behave like my son. Sure aunt if you feel like that I don’t have problem. But you only initiated while I had entered for the first time that we should forget the world and enjoy, there should be no guilt, but now you have changed plate.
I am feeling ashamed of my own words beta, I was in lust you had made me so aroused. Now I am regretting it, we should not have committed sin. It is not fair I should have covered myself after committing crime but I was too tired. You did it so long, you know I am old lady go tired easily, when I was young I could never tired of sex but now I cant bear it.
Aunt once committed is committed, if you murder once you will be hanged, if you kill hundred people you cant be hanged for hundred times, hope you got me. Already we have committed as per your words. As per my opinion we have locked our relation in new horizon, I don’t have any regret.

You are trying to fool me beta you are misleading me by wrong interpretations. Now pleas e sleep, I shall pat you to sleep, she began patting my face. Ihold her hand and kissed it. Ok aunt if you don’t want us to continue let me fuck your ass once, only once I promise you I won’t ever ask you again I replied mischievously. No baba not there I have never done it with anyone, in fact my lover had tried it several times and even he got angry and stopped speaking with me few months. I have never done it is so disgusting to take it there in that dirty place. Why you people are after that hole, I could allow from front but I have decided not to repeat what we did few hours back, it is wrong please try to understand me. She was requesting I had to melt with her pleas ok your wish malli, will you allow me once in front. Any way we are not going to repeat from tomorrow, you had promised me that you are all mine for the night (lie). No I have never said it she tried to recollect her words. May be you were in full heat you promised me that you are all mine for this night. In that case that includes your back hole also, but for y9our request I have dropped idea of taking your virgin ass, I shall fuck your cunt only.
No please try to understand I am already dying with guilt, let us stop it before it is too late. No aunt you need feel sorry for this, it was my mistake that I did foolish thing with you, you know you look so mature and beautiful I was carried over by sucking your magnificent boobs, I had never seen such beauties you know. Please excuse me for doing all things and taking you to ecstasy and bed with you. But already we have done it once and doing once more will not that bad. Please let me do once again this time is going to be last time, I promise I took her soft palm in my hand. You are not going to let me away, if you promise that it should be last time and if you are right that I had promised to let you have me for this night I shall allow you. But you need to swear that you will never force me. I promise you once again malli darling. It is gentleman’s promise I will never force you, if that was the case I could ask you tomorrow. I know you are lady of words so I wanted to take again today only.
You are such an rascal you know words game. Ok I will let you this last time and no repeats again. At last she had yielded to my words. I should make it memorable even if it is last time. So I wanted to please her so that even if she remembers it she should not feel guilty.
I parted her legs and lay over her. I started kissing her face then her lips, which were shut for some time and then she opened her lips inviting my tongue to be probed into her mouth. I tried my best to give her best smooch. She too was willingly cooperated with me. After long kiss I descended to her neck, her ears and then to her big chest. I took each melon in mouth and other in hand played alternating them. Then I went for her big navel I liked it, she was shivering with each lick. I had to use this time to give her immense pleasure.
Then it was time for her toes I licked each fingers after licking all her fingers I went for her heel then went up millimeter by millimeter, I was taking her to ecstasy. I licked and sucked her plump thighs, she was moaning continuously. Then at last I went for her cunt I licked it against her protests, made her so aroused her feet banging on bed. Initially she was pushing my head but later she clutched my hairs and pressed my face on her pussy. I was lapping like hungry dog. After few minutes her body began trembling with arousal and room was filled with my slurping sound and her moans. Now she was there all the way pushing her twat on my face and waiting for the discharge for oral manipulations. She arched her back and gushed her lovely nectar on my tongue and face. I kept lapping and she continued to pour her honey. I didn’t leave her twat till she stopped leaking, all the time she was moaning. When she stopped leaking I went to her face and licked her face with her honey coat on my face. Probably she didn’t like the smell and taste of her own juice on my face, she was reluctant to open her mouth to avoid the taste, but I was not ready to give up. After some more protests she opened her mouth to say she does not like the smell please don’t do it, don’t worry darling it is such a honey, I don’t think you ever tasted it. Now taste and enjoy saying so I pushed my honey coated tongue into her mouth. She made bad face but I kept licking her tongue, then maybe she too liked it began slurping my tongue. After another mind blowing smooch we got separated, this was the time to show how my cock tastes. On my first fuck I had no time for all the fore plays, now I wanted to full fill those. I took my cock near to her face and brushed it on her face leaving trail of pre cum on her face, she hold it and caressed avoiding touch on her lips. But repeatedly I kept showing to her face and at last I made her open her mouth by holding her nose , she had to open her mouth to breath then I pushed my cock head into her lovely lips, she tried to protest but I was not ready to leave her without making her suck my cock. Then I pushed my cock further, come on honey suck it, I am sure you will love it I encouraged. She was still hesitant so I pushed more of my cock; on some more persuasion she began sucking it. Now she was comfortable to suck, I went on fucking her mouth taking precaution not to gag her. With little more efforts I was able to send more than half the cock into her lovely mouth.
Then I stopped pushing my cock as she began sucking it holding base of the cock. Her face bobbed on my crotch. She liked it I hope as she didn’t leave my cock till her jaws ached all the time I was playing with her hairs and face other hand was on her bosom. Come on honey spread your legs I want to take you to ride on clouds I said as I parted her legs, this time she was more than willing. I took place between her parted legs she took hold of my cock to show the right passage to heaven. When she placed it on opening of her old cunt I gave a gentle push my cock head entered without any resistance. Then I gave a mighty push to send my cock all the way. She cried cant you do it slowly I didn’t care for her cries, I began fucking her roughly she kept protesting to go slowly. Hey beta you are hurting me, but I wanted this time to go rough on her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 03:06 PM