Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Her experienced cunt kept going up and down my cock while her melons jumping insame rhythm, that was mind blowing show. Itoo was cooperating by lifting my ass to meet her thrusts, when she came down I lifted my ass and sending my cock all the way in single jerk, that was making her go crazy withthat she too jumped with full speed. The lovely fuck went on for long time, in the mean while she had reached her one orgasm but she didn’t stop. She was super strong by her strength so she continued banging me. She was breathing heavily, still she was on her knees her legs folded and fucking me well with enough speed so that room was filled with our fucking song. Her bit chubby body heaving over me, she was getting tired, she was sweating rofusely with constant humping, sweat was running from her head and trckling over face and then on heavy chest. I waas wondering about her strength and stamina. This granny is the toughest lady I had ever handled. She kept fuking and heaving over me till she reached her next orgasm, it was so stong before she hit it she was jumping over me like mad and her boobs were jiggling in such a speed, I was wondering if they would detach from her chest and fall over me. At last she hit her orgasm and lay over me spent. I too was nearing to my own, I wanted to turn her and begin banging her. But looking at her condition I dropped idea and kept caressing her back. She took few minutes to come back to normal. I took towel which was near to me, I wiped her sweat from her face and rest of the body. By then she too had gained some strength, I offered her water she took two sips and kept the bottle.
I asked her to go on her knees, she looked at me questioning. No I am not going to fuck your ass, at least this time. She lloed in bewilderment, what do you mean she asked. It is very simple I am going to fuck in doggy style I replied knowing I had avoided her question. That is ok but you added something to it she asked. What did I say I asked innocently.
Don’t act too innocent, you were thinking of taking some thing else she replied. What something else I asked, now she lost her patience. You were telling that you want to fuck my band that is my ass is it right. Why you people are behind my ass she asked in mild anger. So your love is also after this beautiful ass. Your ass is so good and shapely, even at this age your most attractive points are your ass first and then these water melons I squeezed her boobs. Stop that bullshit if you had said same thing some 20 years back I would have trusted your words she replied smiling.
You are female so you don’t understand males preference, if you were male you would be knowing how attractive you are. Tell me honestly whether people still ogle at you, forget those matured, still young boys also must be ogling at you, preferably at your wide ass and these large melons. She kept looking at me. Come on darling reply me I persuade her. She blushed and accepted by bowing down. I don’t know what people want in me at this age. Forget it if you were male you would understand now get ready and kneel I ordered. She went on all fours but still there was fear in her eyes. Don’t worry I am not going to fuck your ass this time. I will take that some other time, I positioned behind her.
No way I have not given it to my lover also despite of his request of decades, how come you expect me to give it to you, to a newbie, she eased me. Forget it now, time will answer I replied as I slapped on big ass.
This is one time affair somehow I lost my control and let you do whatever you desired. Don’t think that y9ou can have me again she replied. She is right if not played well she wont come under me again I was sure about it. But I had some confidence from previous episodes especially with nandini didi, who had sweared same thing on our first fuck.
I took enough saliva and coated it on my cock and smeared in her cunt which had dried now. After bit lubing and fingering I made her ready. Now I placed my cock head on her missile launcher and gave little push so that only knob was in right place. Then I hold her shoulder and gave a mighty shot that I could send my cock all the way in one push, she cried with pain and pleasure. Hey stupid cant you insert slowly she cried. I had determined to fuck her my way so that what she was thinking of not giving me another chance should be dissolved like ice and should invite me on her own. I was sure that she had lost control on herself by feeding me and I had used the situation properly hence I got her under me. Once the lust is gone and she repents on going so low to get laid by a young boy who is younger than her own daughter, will surely think bad and would avoid me.
With that there two problems she will die with feel of the guilt forever and second is my selfish she won’t be available for me in future. Without bothering to answer her I pulled my cock all the way and rammed again in single push, this time also there was cry. After few more shots I decreased speed and decide to give her full enjoyment so that she should not regret for her acts with me. Then I lowered myself a bit so that when I insert in my cock should rub her g point, I began fucking with tip of the cock brushing over her top layer of her old cunt. She began moaning again in loud voice. Yes shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee beata like that, my god it so wonderful keep doing like that. I kept fucking her in same position though it was not that comfortable for me.
Within a minute of such fuck she began pushing her back to me, that was clear evidence that how much she was enjoying. And in next half minute she began shuddering with her next climax. Without giving her time to recover I kept fucking her harder. Now I had changed to comfortable position and fucking her hard with long and hard thrusts. I was giving her series of climaxes, after continuous fuck of fifteen more minutes I too was near to my orgasm. I was sweating like hell and her condition was laso similer to me. I wanted to ask where to unload but I was not in a position to ask, then some thing flashed. She might have attained menopause so I began filling her cunt with loud grunts. I kept my cock inside her pussy till my discharges stopped. When it began shrinking in her hot cunt it slipped automatically and I lay beside her whohad collapsed and was laying on her face. I waited for her to recover and go for wash, but that didn’t happen. She lay still for long, so I got up and washed myself and came back with her petticoat and cleaned her pussy where my semen was mixed wither juice and flown till her knee. I had to soak it in water and clean her thighs. She was observing me with half closed eyes. When I completed cleaning and dried with towel and lay beside her. I too was tired so that wanted to sleep. She gave hand to me and gestured to come near her. I slid at her side, wow my son has become a stallion I had never expected you to be so strong and virile. You have great stamina man you could bring this oldie to innumerable times of orgasms. No strength was left in me and thanks for taking after care to clean me. I love you shona she pulled me and showered kisses on my face and we slept hugging each other.
My sleep was disturbed when aunt moved away from me, I looked at time it was almost four in early morning. I looked at aunt she was sleeping blissfully after real exhaustion, her ass was at my side. Looking at the wide ass I was getting aroused, I wanted to have this ass I swear, when I came to know that it is still untouched virgin passage is spared by her from her lover is it for me I thought. I laughed for myself, her lover has spared it for me to use, poor guy. He should have persued her to have that also, despite of decdes friendship he could not get her ass, I think it is waiting for me, probably my name is written on her ass I laughed again.
I moved toher and hugged her tight, both of us were still nude. When my semi erect cock touched her ass it came into action. It throbbed by mere touch of the virgin ass. I adjusted my cock between her crack of the ass. I was getting more aroused by this. I wanted to enter intoher unused tight ass but I had to take it by her consent not while she was sleeping or by force. I should make her agree to get fucked by me.
My one hand became busy in caressing her back while other roamed front and took one soft boob in my hand. I wanted to sleep this way hugging her from back, but my sleep had vanished and despite of real effort to sleep I could not catch sleep. All the time I was thinking of this wide big ass. Iam such a kameen even after fucking so many young and old ass my thirst towards more ass holes keeps raising. My hand began pressing her left boob and my other hand was busy playing with her ass. My erect cock immersed between the crack. I felt like resting my tip on her as appurture but I decided against it, suppose if she wakes up she will think that I was trying to enter intoher back hole. So I let it stay in her warm crack. After few minutes she stirred, I didn’t stop kneading her boob. When there was no response from her side I pressed it still harder. This time she stirred again, she looked back, then at me she removed my hand and kept it on my thigh. But my hand went again to its original place. I continued pressing her melon.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 03:04 PM