Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
You are going too far son it is not good. She was protesting but I didn’t gave any heed to her cries. Then I gave a hard shot and now I was almost half the way into her. I could feel the fire into her pussy. It was so hot and slippery, it was not that lose as I had expected but neither tight also. But the warmth and softness made me push again. This time I placed my both elbows near her both ears and gave a mighty push, I was in all the way. She cried with pain. Hey fool you cant do it to me she was pushing me.
See aunt already I am inside your love hole, even if you push me and make me go away the truth of entering you wont vanish. I have already entered the most forbidden zone, whether we wish to continue or not it is already inside. I think it is better to cooperate and let me complete the mission of fucking my first girl friend of the life. She wanted to say something but I closed her mouth with my hand. Don’t say anything and listen to me. It is you who had me your boy friend much earlier than I knew what it meant. So why are raising the issue, think that you are having affair with your very old lover and get fucked. I pulled my cock all the way while I was speaking and ram it home in one hard stroke.
Hey I am not as young as you are, don’t be so harsh on me. I may not tolerate your strokes. Then she realized what she had said and she bite her tongue. It means I can fuck you but I have to keep it in mind that yu are not very young and hence you may not tolerate my hard strokes. She had no words to redo what she had said.
Now the line was almost clear and I began fucking her. Still my elbows beside her head and she could not escape from my clutches. I held her head tight and began moving slowly. Her pussy walls were trying to hold me tight, I think she had tightened her muscles.
When I was sure that she too has begun enjoying the most forbidden copulation I let my hands lose. Now I placed my both hands on her melons and began fucking in rhythm. She too was openly enjoying the fuck now. She continued moaning loud now, I placed my hand on her mouth. Aunt we are in someone else’s house your loud moans can be heard from outside. She closed her mouth, when she opened she said the way you are performing is making me go crazy, where did you learn the art she asked. Don’t worry this is old house and walls are very thick unlike new houses it is sort of soundproof. Just don’t bother about anything and continue what you have started. I had never dreamt that I would be under any one other than my hubby and lover but I am under some young boy , y9ounger than my own son. Let it be inevitable thing has happened and let us enjoy what we are doing. Instead of repenting it is better to enjoy. What a wise words, that is it, you have experienced the life and know the truth.
Come on you to be free and let us enjoy this forbidden, sorry with yung lover and your secong lover. She didn’t say any thing but smiled. You have learnt how to make pothers fool with your words. Who taught you this, all the time I was thinking that my son is very innocent. Here I am finding another man in you, you have changed a lot since we met last. You are naughty handsome man can seduce any girl or woman in this world. Yes increase the speed but don’t hit hard, I am old enough, consider my age also she said smiling.
Come on darling malli who said you are old. You are the fittest girl I have ever taken. You can let me fuck in any style I please to. I increased speed continued fucking her with speed. With every stroke her melons jiggled, they were moving like water filled balloons. I took both nipples between thumb and forefinger began twisting them. Yes that way it feels so good she sighed. I think this is how your lover used to fuck you is it right I asked.
How do you know that is the way he used to play with my nipples. You resemble him in so many ways keep fucking me. She cried with pain and lust. I went on fucking her it didn’t take much time to bring her to first climax. With this she began lifting her ass to meet my thrusts at the same time her moans increased. Yes son that way, yes yesssssssssssssssssssss don’t stop keep banging she cried. I increased speed I was fucking her like machine now she too was encouraging me by lifting her ass and she was holding my hands firmly. She was looking at me with wide open eyes, I felt her eyes would fall from their socket. Within few more strokes he began shuddering and with loud cry she fell back. She was breathing hard, I felt her heart would burst with the amount of breathing she was. I kept banging her,I had not stopped fucking this old girl. She tried to stop me but I kept fucking her she went crying sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shree beta please stop. But I was not in a mood to stop, I kept pumping her, now she reached another orgasm and followed by another. Now she had no strength to move also. Then only I stopped and fell on her.
It took minutes for her to recover her breath. My god you are an marvelous over, you know how to please a woman. You had taken me ride on the clouds, you are an perfect male or I should call you stud, my stud. It is so long since I was fucked like this. Mmmmmmmm you are still hard and unfinished, you have great stamina darling I love the way you treated me. How long you take to discharge she asked smiling. With beautiful girl like you I wont last till you ask me to, I replied.
I have sensed it my stud, wait for some time, I have grown old otherwise right now I would ride you she replied. That is nice idea darling I shall wait for it, don’t worry it won’t go deflated. I have kept it in warmth so that it does not melt and go soft. I love it son, keep it like that it feels so good inside me. You know my lover used to fuck like this and make me tired.
Now what should I do, can I make you tired, but I don’t think so you are kheli khayi girl and I am an amateur in this field I don’t think I can do it I said with sad tone. Mera sona sad nahi hote, I can see the budding beauty in you, you are no less than any mature player, come here she pulled me and kissed my face and then lip locked me. After completing the mind blowing kiss she pushed me aside. Now let me in my birthday suite this dress is really troubling me. She removed all her clothes and became complete nude, I whistled looking this old beauty. So you are happy now, you wanted me to be complete nude now here I am she said smiling. I have never said that I want to see you complete nude I replied with attitude. When you were trying to see part of my assets you were dying like hell and now you are showing your attitude. I can understand every game of you, you know am the one who has brought you up, all nakaharas are known to me. She pulled me over her and gave another small smooch. Now I have gained my strength I will show how a woman can ride on her younger lover, saying so she made me lay on my back. She came over me began kissing and licking all over my body starting from head travelled south, she licked my fce and then neck slowly travelled to navel she spent good time with navel. Only men are attracted to girls nave was my thought but here she too enjoying licking my navel. Then only I remembered I had licked her navel before I had inserted my tool into her that had made her more aroused, now she was returning the favor. Then she moved to my cock, you have lovely cock darling I like to eat it saying so she kissed top of the cock. Then she took knob into her beautiful lips began sucking only tip after some time she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it. The way she was sucking my cock and licking the tip with her tongue made me more aroused, I was frightened I would lose control over my cock and cum very soon. I had said that I won’t be finished until she asks me to do. Luckily she stopped sucking and came over me; she straddled holding my erect cock with her fingers and descends over it taking my throbbing cock into her dripping love hole. As she sat on me engulfing my cock inch by inch, my complete cock was buried into her love hole, I was back into mother land once again. She sat for a while savoring the feel of throbbing long cock into her old but still reasonably tight cunt.
Her melons were hanging her partially sagged boobs were inviting my attention. I took both melons in each hand and began playing with them. She is such a wild beauty, despite of she working in field she had maintained her body so well she could conquer any young girls. For her age her body was super hot, she had real strength in her body as she worked hard. She is mixture of strength and beauty. I raised my torso and kissed those both half globes. Then she began moving up and down, she was on her knees and moved her torso so well that she rose to take my cock out to the tip and descend back pushing her wide ass on my thighs. She had perfect calculation to what extent she should raise her but and go back, not a single time my cock came out of her cunt.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 03:00 PM