Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Tent was very much evident, the long cock was completely erect forming long tent which could let the watcher giving complete picture of the size.
I was about to turn and head for wash room, before I turned some bundle of pillows fell on me. It was piled up beside wall some how pile had slipped and hit me on myback and I straight away fell over malli aunt. She was startled by me falling over her, why what happened why are you falling over me and what is the sound she then sensed the pile had slipped. She tried to push me but some articles had fallen over me both of us were beneath the bundle. We were completely embraced , it was becoming bit hard to move due to weight of the bundle. More I struggled to get away more I was brushing my body over her, then most unexpected thing that my still hard cock was rubbing over her pussy, which was already wet due to the dream. Sensing it I struggled again same thing repeated. Then I heard her moan, what is this beta what is brushing between my thighs sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh god what is this beta move away shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh again she moaned. I wanted to get up but her moan made me stay, then I purposefully grind my cock on her pussy to see her reaction. She holds me tight and moaned again, her hissing was making me go mad. Then I repeated again this time harder, her moans were telling me about her arousal.
She then freed her hand and pushed that bundle from my back. Now I was free to get up but devil inside me was awake it was not ready to leave this oldie. She waited for me to get up but I was not thinking to move away instead I kept in the same position her cunt pressed by hard cock. At last she said now the weight is removed you can get up. Oh ha I shall get up I said as placed my hand on her both uncovered boobs and tried to get up placing full weight on those melons. She moaned again, what is this stupid mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it pains dear she said as she pushed my hands away. Now I fell back again on her pushing my hardness on her cunt, as my full weight was on my hands. Now she began laughing instead of getting angry. You are such a scoundrel you are doing with intention. What have found in this old lady, she asked. Who said you are old and what did do I asked. Now she pushed me beside her, now don’t act, this has told all the story she touched my hard cock. What is it telling I acted innocent. Why this is so hard she asked still holding my cock. I looked at her, now I was in confusion whether I should leave the place or continue to act. I didn’t catch you aunt I continued acting. Now you can not fool me having this hard lund and acting innocent. Any way you have nice tool she exclaimed. I thought this is right moment; you want to see it darling I asked. Before she could tell any thing I had peeled my short exposing my hard and long cock. You shameless boy you are showing me your naked lund she smiled at me. Without bothering to reply I took her hand and placed it on my cock.
Mmmmmmmmmmm so nice, it is so long what you feed him she asked smiling. I thought she would be dejected to feel it but she had no issue holding my nude long cock. Her face was revealing that she is in heat; I had to play proper so that I would reach motherland I thought. Only and only cunt juice darling I replied. That is too good to feed young cock she replied as she caressed it. I think this also reminds you of your lover I asked teasing her. No doubt in it almost resembles his tool, maybe it is thicker than his but length wise yours seems better, but I am not sure I have never measured it she added. If you want you can measure mine now I said. Her fingers closed she was holding it tight and began moving it slowly. When she is holding it shamelessly why I should be left back I thought.
I began raising her saree to expose her old cunt which had delivered many children. She pushed back her saree, what are you doing scoundrel she did shout at me. Nothing which you don’t know dear, I am just checking how old cunt looks like I replied naughtily. You can’t do it to me, I am like your mom she replied as she pushed my hand away from her.
Am I ruining the chance I thought, but when I observed that her hand had still gripped my cock. It means still she is in heat if I pursue properly I could reach to her cervix. Forget it girl friend you are my friend now, there is no necessary to feel awkward to show her asset to her boy friend. I pushed back her saree this time I had exposed her almost. No I feel shame please don’t do it she said, she was in dual mind whether to show or not. Come on what is left now you have seen mine and I too have right to see I said.
No there is difference you are showing yours on your own it is not me who made it nude she replied. She was blushing a lot. Yes I made mine nude and I am making yours also nude. So it makes no difference, let me see how it looks. With another push I had made it exposed. Now I could see hairy pussy of old lady. When I was looking at her she closed her thighs to cover her hole but still her pubes were still exposed. Come on aunt why are shying to your boy friend, I am not new to you I consoled her. Yes we are not new but this way it is new for me.
Don’t fool me you must have given bath to me several times I looked at her, I had placed my hand on her thigh close to her cunt. Innumerable times she replied, what is that connected with this she asked. When you were giving me bath you also must have been nude I asked. Yes many times I have given bath while I was taking so what she asked. Then I must have watched you complete nude, here I am exposing only under part not completely.
You fool you are dreaming to make me complete nude she asked looking into my eyes.
What is big in it, see I am going to be complete nude I took out rest of the clothes within no time. Come on girl friend what is new in this you have seen me nude innumerable times and now you can watch me how you grown me feeding your delicious and nutritional milk hehehehe.
My milk had done proper thing it seems to grow you in healthy and fit manner but this naughty acts are inherited by who she asked. I went back to her and hugged her, she was protesting hey fool what are you doing. She was trying to push me but certainly there was no much strength in it. I made her lay on her back and began smooching her. Initially she didn’t cooperate but later when I tried to poke my tongue into her mouth she opened her lips. I was happy with whatever I was getting but later it didn’t seem to suffice, then I closed her nose so that she should opened her mouth. She tried a bit to get lose but I kept her nose closed , so inevitably she had to open her mouth and I pushed my tongue.
But this time she became cool and began returning the kiss. It was a long smooch wither. In mean time I was rubbing my nude body over her seminude. Her two globes were opene but she had covered her boobs with pallu I slide her pallu and began pressing her boobs and later I began kneading those soft melons. She began yielding to my effort to seduce her.
She pushed her hand between our bodies and took hold of the long cock. Now I was sure she is in full heat and under my command. When we broke kiss I kissed her face and then went for her boobs again. This time I was taking my own time but when she left my cock. I slide down in pretext of sucking her boobs. She should not have left my cock she was not aware of my intention, it was her mistake.
As I moved over her body her saree was crumpled and I went for her face again. I had made necessary arrangement with her saree. This time my cock began rubbing her nude hairy cunt. Again I went for her lips this time she welcomed saying how much smooch you need darling. Slowly I pushed her legs apart and made enough space for me. When she was completely lost in kiss I rubbed my hard cock over her slit. That was making her moan but that was absorbed in my mouth. With few more brushings I had opened her labia major and searched the entrance to heaven ready. I observed her condition she was in full heat and lost in kiss, plus she was moaning continuously.
Her old cunt was oozing juice; it should not be problem for me to push my cock intoher slippery tunnel. I gave a slight push I could enter the bulb into her slippery path. I think she was not aware of my act. When I was sure that I am at right path I pushed again, then she came to know what I was doing. Suddenly she broke kiss, you can’t do it to me. You don’t have permission to enter, it is used by …………………… she stopped suddenly.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:58 PM