Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Malathi aunt(mom of jiju) was crying. Come on suck them shree, play with them it is so long we have played this game. See how I am hungry for your dick, all the time it weeps remembering the days we have spent together. Yes press them harder haha like that. Yes baby suck like that I love the way you eare sucking. Are you getting milk from it. My god if I keep playing with you like this you will impregnate me. It is good luck that I got operation otherwise by now you would have made me mom of another dozen kids of you. Now my leg folded and tucked it between malathi aunt legs, our nude legs rubbed as I had raised her saree with my knee and as I was wearing shorts. My leg brushed her inner thigh. She let out a moan. She was caressing my face and combing my hairs with her fingers. She was inviting me to continue. My hand reached her back pushed her saree pallu and went to caress her nude back. Malathi was shivering with touches. Her hand entered into my west and she was caressing my back. My leg was rubbing her inner thighs moving up and up at last it reached between her thighs joint. I felt hairs on my knee.
Suddenly I was pushed; I was shocked what happened to malathi aunt. I opened my eyes my god what happened to me, she is not malathi but she is malli aunt. I closed my eyes in fear of getting slapped hard.
It didn’t happen malli shook me, where are you beta, what happened to you. Why did you behave like that she asked. No aunt I don’t know anything I am sorry if I misbehaved. She was breathing so hard it took some time to reply. No, no I think I was carried away did I do anything wrong she asked. I don’t think so I managed to reply. Is it true that she does not know what I did or what she did.
So you were dreaming of your lover I teased her, looking at her. She blushed, chor ulta kothwal ko danta. You were lost in other world but you are blaming me she asked her face had turned red. I looked at her saree was raised almost over her thighs. Her face had become red still her breathing was normal.
Where did you learn to suck like that baby, it was superb. I think some aunt had taught you to suck like that she said. No aunt it is by instinct and no one taught me ( I was just lying it was malathi aunt who taught me first and later got enough experience with various ladies). You know you remind me of my lover, he used to sucks the same way she blushed again to confess. I think there are so many similarities between your lover and me I teased. Yes that is true, so many similarities especially the way you were sucking to be true I was imagining it to be…………………………… she bite her tongue and said lover. I think your stomach is full now she teased me. No darling I need more milk it is after so many years I got your boobs, I need to make out with those lapsed years, I teased her back. In fact I wanted to end it right then, that too after bot of us were carried away.
If you wish you can suck more but be gentle she came forward. I had not expected her to allow me any more but here she was giving me another chance to suck her boobs. Let me enjoy the sucking milf for the first time I was sucking boobs of that aged lady. She pulled me after she rearranging her saree.
May be she is interested to get sucked because I do suck like her lover and she is liking it. Just to avoid her disappointment I agreed to do it again she pulled me near her, she stretched her hand and placed my head over that, now she caressed my face with her other hand, I didn’t need any more invitation so I pushed my face to her boob. Opened my mout looking at her face, she hold her nipple and pushed inside my waiting mouth. Now I began suckling her nipple and placed my hand over other boob. I slowly pressed it while sucked one, after some time she asked me to change, now she was expecting me to change place, so I jumped other side and took her boob without she asking me, now I too was enjoying the milf boobs.
This time I sucked erotically I was enjoying sucking and I wanted her to enjoy . now automatically my knee moved between her legs and soon it was moving above. She was lost in her own world and here I too was lost in suckling those magnificent big melons. Without me pushing my knee moved up and up, I came to know when tip of my knee hit something warm and wet. My god I was takig all the precaution not to arouse her but she was already aroused and wetting between thighs. Without bothering about the consequences I pushed more of leg and in fact I was brushing her cunt with my knee. Then she let out a moan and she continued hissing sound sheeeeeeeeeeeeee sheeeeeeeeeeee. That was clear sign of her arousal I wanted to pull back but I sensed my leg is being locked between her thighs. With all this I too was getting aroused while my mind was reminding that she is like mom don’t do any nasty things. She is happily married wife having another lover also. So I should not play with her but for me always woman is woman and I hardly leave any body after going to this extent. Additionally I was crazy for sex as I had not had any one in this entire week. After coming here I had not touched any female so my cock had its own thought. I think it was hard and rubbing her thigh.
Suddenly her fingers touched my cock, when she found that it was nothing but my long cock. What is this she screamed, I had no answer for that. All the time I was trying to control myself but this stupid cock had spoiled the game, I was in soup. I am sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I fumbled. What sorry you stupid you are poking me with this erect cock, don’t you have manners. You call me mamma or aunty say that you are like mom and having dirty feelings she was angry. I tried to pull away but could not as our hands and legs were interlocked with each other. I was so frightened of her anger, but instead of shrinking amazingly my erect cock stood straight and was throbbing in her soft fingers. You are saying sorry but see this stupid cock of yours is standing like flag pole, it is very evident that you have dirty feelings about me she continued blasting me.
I am sorry to state that it was so small I don’t know what happened to it when it felt…………I stammered. Felt what she roared. I could not muster courage but offence is best defense I had to use same strategy to save my neck. When she urged again and again, I mustered courage when it felt your wet cunt it might have gone erect. I was not aware of my erection till you brought it to my notice. Now she was troubled she could not answer for this. She had no words to justify her situation. I think I was dreaming again of my lover she told at last.
Same here aunt I too was lost in dream same thing happened. When I was suckling those magnificent boobs I got carried away. Some how I got disengaged from her, and got up. I thought of going to wash room and pass urine so that it would subside. She also let me go, but another shocking thing happened again. When I got up from bed by chance she noticed my cock hidden under my shorts. I was a fool not to wear any undergarment, my undie was causing irritation so I had removed it was wearing only shorts.
I was about to turn and head for wash room, before I turned some bundle of pillows fell on me. It was piled up beside wall some how pile had slipped and hit me on myback and I straight away fell over malli aunt. She was startled by me falling over her, why what happened why are you falling over me and what is the sound she then sensed the pile had slipped. She tried to push me but some articles had fallen over me both of us were beneath the bundle. We were completely embraced , it was becoming bit hard to move due to weight of the bundle. More I struggled to get away more I was brushing my body over her, then most unexpected thing that my still hard cock was rubbing over her pussy, which was already wet due to the dream. Sensing it I struggled again same thing repeated. Then I heard her moan, what is this beta what is brushing between my thighs sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh god what is this beta move away shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh again she moaned. I wanted to get up but her moan made me stay, then I purposefully grind my cock on her pussy to see her reaction. She holds me tight and moaned again, her hissing was making me go mad. Then I repeated again this time harder, her moans were telling me about her arousal.
She then freed her hand and pushed that bundle from my back. Now I was free to get up but devil inside me was awake it was not ready to leave this oldie. She waited for me to get up but I was not thinking to move away instead I kept in the same position her cunt pressed by hard cock. At last she said now the weight is removed you can get up. Oh ha I shall get up I said as placed my hand on her both uncovered boobs and tried to get up placing full weight on those melons. She moaned again, what is this stupid mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it pains dear she said as she pushed my hands away. Now I fell back again on her pushing my hardness on her cunt, as my full weight was on my hands. Now she began laughing instead of getting angry. You are such a scoundrel you are doing with intention. What have found in this old lady, she asked. Who said you are old and what did do I asked. Now she pushed me beside her, now don’t act, this has told all the story she touched my hard cock. What is it telling I acted innocent. Why this is so hard she asked still holding my cock. I looked at her, now I was in confusion whether I should leave the place or continue to act. I didn’t catch you aunt I continued acting. Now you can not fool me having this hard lund and acting innocent. Any way you have nice tool she exclaimed. I thought this is right moment; you want to see it darling I asked. Before she could tell any thing I had peeled my short exposing my hard and long cock. You shameless boy you are showing me your naked lund she smiled at me. Without bothering to reply I took her hand and placed it on my cock.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:56 PM