Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She holds my hand which was on her boob, she didn’t push it but she had placed her hand over mine. No baby I feel shy to feed you as you are grown up. That was astonishing reply, I had expected her to reject or even scold me. Oh come on aunt you are like mom to me, it is not fair to refuse when her son is asking to show them and feed hungry child, I made face acting like hungry child. Don’t feel bad baby but it is not fait to let a old son suck mom, she seemed to be in dilemma.
Don’t feel sorry aunt I was just joking I consoled her. I am not serious about it I added. Astonishingly, I am serious baby I had never denied to feed you even when I didn’t have milk I let you suck them, but this time I am having strange feelings. I am sorry to disappoint baby, you can place your hands over them and feel them, and she bend forward and kissed me. She took my other hand placed it on her other melon, I was shocked so I pulled my hands away. She looked into my eyes, got angry my son? No I replied I dint want to pull the subject so I turned other way. I know you are disappointed and angry on me beta. She hugged me from behind. Her both soft melons crushed on my back. She raised her head placed it over mine and caressed her cheek with mine. She put her hand forward and caressed my face, don’t be sad beta, turn towards me.
Let us sleep aunt it is getting late I replied. No way, I know you are angry on me for not letting you, you tell me how I can show mine to you as you are old enough to get married. No aunt I am not angry on you, always I love and I am sorry to ask such silly thing knowing it as it is not proper to ask mom when I am old enough. I am so sorry aunt, you are more than mom to me I replied. No you are lying that is why you have turned your back to me. When I didn’t turn she perused me to turn, but I was denying to turn I didn’t want to hurt her emotions. I felt something wet on my face, another drop of water fell continued by many more drops, that descended on my face and when I opened my mouth to say something, one drop entered into my mouth. It was salty my god aunt is crying what a fool I am to make my lovely aunt cry for my foolish behavior. I am so sorry aunt, please don’t cry, I turned her side and hugged her tightly. She was sobbing. I am so sorry to play with your emotion dear aunt please forgive me for my foolish acts I begged her. She too hold me tight, no it is me who acted like a fool. See I am such an fool to deny a simple request by my lovely beta. Please forgive me son, I was such a fool to deny.
I was struggling to console her, but she kept sobbing. I caressed her back and trying to cool her. Suddenly she sat up and began opening her blouse, it was very late when I opened my eyes as I had closed my eyes to control my emotions and stop myself from crying. When I felt something warm and soft thing on my face I opened my eyes, she was leaning over me her melon touching my face. Oh no aunt please cover then I cried. No baby I have decided to feed you again after so many years of gap. Now I want to feed my lovely son with empty sack. She had opened all hooks of blouse and pushed her bra, her melons hanging on my face. Please hold them beta and suck them, but I am sorry there won’t be milk for you. You can suck them till your heart’s content.
Please cover them aunt I was just teasing you, you have taken it so seriously. Please forgive me for asking you, as you said it is not fair to feed her grown up son, I requested. I think you are still angry on me; I won’t stop until you suck them she was literally begging me to hold them and suckle. I won’t be happy if you don’t do as I say, I can’t forgive myself unless I feed you my darling baby she kept crying. At last I had to lay my weapon, will you stop crying if I suck them at last I asked. Yes baby I will stop crying if you do as I say she said between her sobs.
I wiped her tears with my lips and pulled her to me. I made her lay on bed beside me, she pushed me down so that my face was at level of her breast. She pushed her one breast to my lips holding it. There it was soft and sagging breast with large nipple sitting over her big breast. I could not stop myself from opening my mouth, it was inevitable now.
She pushed her left nipple in mouth; I took that big nipple into my mouth and sucked it with all the love towards my mom like aunt. Then I left it after few seconds, are you happy now I asked.
No she replied you need to drink as you used to in child hood. You are doing just to fool me, I want you to suck like baby and in same style as you used to. How do I remember how I sucked her when I was baby or kid?
Come on be calm I will how you used to suck my boobs, she pulled my head towrds her, open your mouth she guide her nipple into my mouth. That was the biggest nipple I had ever sucked. It was like long dry gbang almost resembling in color also. Without a word I took it into my mouth. She hold my head in proper position asked me to suck. I was trembling with excitement and fear both at a time. I am such a kameena person, I do suck nipples and boobs in such a fashion girl or any lady wil gets excited soon. Here situation was different, she is like mother and she is making me suck like motherly love not with any lust. Suppose if I do any kind of mischief it wont be good, whatever love she has on me would be lost forever. But after all boobs are boobs for me whether it is of aunt or any one, they are love handles for me and main attraction point. When her nipple was static in my mouth why are you so tensed beta, in fact I should be tensed t keep my nipples in young hunks mouth, but you are blushing like a girl. Come on suck them as per your wish and fulfill your desire. I don’t want to be blamed in future that I didn’t not quench thirst of my lovely beta, she pat my head. Now my lips automatically closed over her left nipple, she turned a little towards me her right boob was touching my face. She left her hand over my face, she began caressing my cheek as I suckled her nipple. I raised my eyes to see her reaction; she seemed to be so happy her expression was something like she was feeding her own hungry baby. I wanted to finish this episode so I left her nipple and looked at her, she pulled me again why baby your stomach is filled with my milk she asked as if she is asking little brat. I nod in yes come on take it again, but I thought of completing course of sucking so took right one.
So you are in hurry to finish both as soon as possible? She asked me. Without waiting for my answer she pulled her right nipple and hold her left nipple in two fingers and pointed to my mouth. I had no option but to take it. As a obedient baby I took her nipple and began sucking it, I think you have forgotten old days she teased me. I looked at her without breaking contact; she took my left hand and placed it on her right boob. This way baby and press it like mango as if you are ripening it by pressing and want to prepare juice in it. That is the way you used to do. Now this aunt is after bringing those old memories, I don’t have any other way to skip or finish it soon. My hand began its work without my wish; it was doing on its own. Her big melon felt too soft in my hand, but for her age it was much better I think, otherwise it had to be so sagging and lose, it should touch bed by dangling.
But her boobs were better and had some strength into them. I do remember she is hard worker, even now she has not stopped working in her farm lands and in house. She is a healthy lady, she visits farm every day to extract proper work for m labors and even she personally works too. I have heard labors grumbling it is too hard to work under this lady she works hard and make us work too hard. She has got real stamina to work. That must have kept her in shape only disadvantage with her working was sun stroke and fading of skin color. Her skin was tanned might be she uses alovera natural juice to protect sun stroke. I closed my eyes began sucking those magnificent boobs. After some time I was so lost in sucking that I was dreaming of sush mom and began sucking her boob with erotica. I must be squeezing her right boob with excitement. I had to open my eyes by her hard clicking of my head with her knuckles. I looked at her startled, hey young man you are sucking as if you are with your grl friend don’t forget you are with your mom. I said sorry aunt did I hurt you I asked. No not at all but your way of suckling is like sucking your girl friend. Don’t forget it is not me not y9our gf. I smiled back, before I commented anything she turned otherway. I thought game is over hand had sighed of relief. She turned back and looked at me. I looked back at her, what happened beta come this side you have to empty this sack also, or fed up with dry sucking. I had already clarified that yu wont get milk but need to suck them right?. I jumped otherside by instinct which she appreciated. So you have not forgotten your old days she smiled. That is the way you used to jump to take another boob, she smiled and caressed my face and my lips reached her right nipple which was waiting for me. She turned a bit again this time her left boob was on my face, she began parting my face as if making her baby sleep. As her fingers brushed my eyes I closed my eyes. Then I lost the sence and began sucking her boob. Took her left boob playing with it.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:55 PM