Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva was feeling very upset. Billu was pulling the cycle and his other hand was on her back. They walked for five minutes without saying a word. Billu knew she was upset so he was giving her time to recover.
Billu : Why are you feeling so upset?
Purva : The powerful men of this slum want me to become more shameless, become more kinky and the women who always beat me humiliate me.
Billu : What do you want? That's the matter.
Purva : I don't know what I actually want.
Billu : Listen, my parents were unable to give me a good education but that does not mean that I'm a foolish person. And my brain says me that you agreed to the men to do such kinds of things because you actually want this. And you know and they both know that you will be humiliated and punished for your act. Despite that you again willingly agreed on your given job. So you actually want to be humiliated. So..
Purva : Maybe You are right Billu.
Billu : I'm telling you the truth.
Purva : yes you are right. I like to be humiliated, I like to be caught and I like to be beaten up. I like to be dirty and I love the slang words that people call me. But even I'm a human being. So I've feelings and I think my mind and my skin both are very soft. So sometimes I just can't take these things casually.
Billu : Ok now You have to be habituated to these things or you have to return to your home leaving all these things behind.
Purva : No no , I really love my new life. If possible I want to live rest of my life naked fucking around with men after men after men on the roads.
Billu : wow. But if so then why are you upset? Cheer up.
They reached the cycle repairing shop. Billu asked her to stop. And then he enquired if there is any soft seat cover available in the store. Zishan,the mechanic, said yes he has.
Billu: ok give one. How much.
Zishan : Randi mujhe chus ke mera maal nikal the utna( let the whore suck me off that much )
Billu got angry and was about to shout at him and he lifted his fist. But Purva stopped him and said Blowjob is too much for this. I can give you a hand job.
Zishan: but.
Purva : I don't need seat cover, Billu let's go.
Zishan :ok ok Done. Come to the back.
They go back side. Purva landed on the field. And the men stood on the roadside. Mechanic lifted his lungi and he was already hard. Purva started stroking him. Purva pulled Billu closer and unzipped his pant. As they were little above so she didn't have to bend. Purva put. Billu's Dick into her mouth.
Zishan : Hey, you took his dick in your mouth, then why did you refuse me?
Purva released Billu's cock from her mouth and said, " I told you I'll give you a free blow job tomorrow. And you agreed to give me the seat cover by giving you a hand job. So what's the problem now?
Zishan : I want this treatment too.
Purva : You have to pay for this then.
Zishan : Ok, I'll pay you 20 rupees.
Purva : what? Are you mad?
Zishan : don't argue. I've agreed with your cost when I was selling something. Now you've to agree as you are a seller now.
Purva looked at both of them and took both the dicks in her mouth together.

Tarun was sitting on a High stool at the front bar of a famous Pub at Dallas. It was 9:30 at night. He was thinking about Purva. She pinged him last morning but then she got silent. A very beautiful blond lady was sitting beside him wearing a high slit backless deep clung chainmail dress. The dress length was only up to her mid thigh. The dress was so deep up to her public area was visible. Both side of her boobs were showing. Her bellybutton was pirced with a diamond ring. Side of her thigh and butt were visible in front her clorh plunged between her thighs. Only her pussy slit and nipples were covered by the dress. But they were also in danger to be exposed anytime. Impression of her pussy and areola was prominent and her nipples were poking hard from below the dress. It was obvious that she had nothing under the revaling dress.
Tarun was sipping single malt on the rocks from his glass and the lady was taking her blue lagoon. The ring on her finger showing that she is married. She hinted something with her eyes to Tarun. Tarun smiled but just then a notification sound came from his mobile. Tarun saw the notification and said wait Maria. It was a Facebook messenger message written, are you there?
It was from Purva's account. Tarun texted Hi Purva I've been waiting for your text.
The message arrived again, sir I'm Hussain, the Sarpanch of Mastanpur Panchayet. Purva was using my phone to communicate with you.
Tarun : what happened Sarpanch Sir? Anything wrong? Is Purva alright?
Hussain Ji: everything is alright Sir Purva is also fine Sir. She is enjoying her life here. And Don't worry I'll take care of her.
Tarun : Thank You Sir. Please Take care of her,she is little crazy you know.
Hissain ji: Sir she is much more crazy than before now sir. And her crazyness increasing day to day.
Tarun : what she did now?
Hissain ji: Sir may I make a Call to you?
Tarun : I've to make a ISD call then. That must be expensive. You can call me here in messenger.
Hissain ji:OK sir please I'm calling you.
Tarun finished rest of the Whiskey in one gulp and said, Maria I've to take some urgent call. Im just going outside and coming back within 10 minutes.
Maria : ok Tarun go. Is it Purva?
Tarun : no. It's her master.
Maria: wowww.
The phone started ringing.
Tarun: ok then?
Maria: ok go. I'm waiting.
Tarun received the call walking towards the exit and he went to the parking, taking on the phone.
Tarun : hello.
Hissain ji: Hello Sir how are you?
Tarun : I'm fthen But tell me how is Purva and where is she right now.
Hussein ji: don't be so worried sir, she is absolutely fine. If you want to talk to her then I'm texting you her number you can talk to her at any time.
Tarun : ok alright. Now tell me why you called me up.
Hissain ji: Sir I think you almost know everything about her activities in the slum and now she going to Dance naked on stage.
Tarun : Yes Sarpanch sir I know.
Hissain ji: then you also know that your wife is doing this willingly . We are not forcing her for anything. Even she demanded mony for the dance.
Tarun : what money? Purva didn't told me that she is taking money for this. Tarun got shocked to heard this. But there was more words coming to give him more shock.
Hissain ji: yes sir she is taking 10 rupees for every song.
Tarun was talking to him leaning on a rented car by him resting his palm on the bonnet. Hearing the information his palm slipped from the bonnet and his elbow hits te surface of the bonnet. He said can you tell me again, how much she is charging for a song?
Hissain ji: sir 10/ song.
Tarun's Brain started spinning but at the same time his bonner started throbbing.
He kept silent for a moment. After recovering the shock he said, so.. Soooo.. Now Purva become a prostitute?
Hissain Ji : Sir I'm really sorry to disturbing you at the morning. I thought You know everything but.
Tarun: no no it's ok Sarpach sir. It's 9.30 at night here. And I'm not angry on her at all. Just got little shock when I hear that she is taking money for dance and also shocked to hear that she is only talking only 10 bucks per song.
Hissain ji: I can feel your emotions sir.. I thought before that she is doing such things because she loves to do such things. But when I gave her the proposal she suddenly demanded 400/song. Sorry to say sir but I was also got shocked and was very angry on her. But then she came to me very next day and after apologized she told me she is agreed to dance only for 10 rupees per song.
Tarun : oh my god. Unbelievable. But may I ask you the purpose of the naked dance.
Hissain ji: Sir we are organizing the show to satisfy our Party president Mr. Salhauddin Ahmed Sahab.
Tarun : what? You are giving me shock after shock. Mr. Salhauddin means The state president of ***** party?
Hissain ji: yes sir. He is getting the MP ticket on this upcoming election.
Tarun : and so who will be the MLA tthen after that? If you satisfy him then you will. Am I right?
Hissain ji: yes sir right.
Tarun : and you were angry on Purva because she demanded only 400/song. Really.. No word to say.
Hussain ji: Im really Sorry Sir. I've already realized my fault. Please tell me how much money you want sir?
Tarun : why are you asking me?
Hissain ji: After all she is your legal property.
Tarun : oh shut up. This is your another fault Sarpanch ji. A woman is not a property of her husband or liability to her parents. When we Indians change this aspect to a woman? Purva is my responsibility and now also your. You will ne benefited by her a lot. So this is your responsibility to fulfill her demand. If she wants 10 then give her 10. If she wants lakhs I think that would be also less as compared to your benefits.
Hissain ji: sorry Sir.
Tarun : it's ok sir. Not your fault. This the fault of our society. But it you ask me what do I want? Then I want only only her protection. So please protect her and save her identity.
Hissain ji : definitely sir. And that's way I'm calling you.
Tarun : means?
Hissain ji: sir her urge of exposing her nudity increasing day by day. And some time her childish whim may cause her exposed to your familiar.
Tarun : what?
Hissain ji: last night she went to your own house to take some documents. I told her to go in cloth but she was wanting to go fully naked. So this kind of act may expose her identity and also her many crazy desires are dangerous to all of us.So…
Tarun : wait wait wait. She went to our society naked? Really?
Hissain ji: Yes sir.
Tarun : was she caught?
Hissain ji: maybe not.
Tarun : oh.
Hissain ji: sir I'm sending you some documents. Don't tell Purva. Otherwise she will be angry. But I thik you should know. So read this and if you agreed then please print the docs and sign them.
Tarun : what kind of docs and why?
Hissain ji: Sir one is Purva's declaration that shs is doing such things on her own choice. Outside the slum her act is not our responsibility. And other is me and Mr.khan sahab will protect her or try to protect her in any circumstances. And the last one is your declaration, that you also know all of your wife's acts and you have no issue with all of this. Read the docs carefully. And then reply me. Take your time sir.
Tarun : I don't know what to say and what to do. I'm in troma. My mind is in puzzle.
Hissain ji:Sir read the docs. Your all doubt will be cleared. And Im deleting the chat from. Purva's messenger. Sending you a friend request on Facebook. Accept it and I'll send you her new number. You can talk to her. Don't worry she is happy and enjoying in full. Bye Sir.
Tarun:........ Bye.
Tarun's brain was in great puzzle. But even in this status he was getting turn on to imagining his wife demanded money for a naked stage dance and she went to their society naked. He rushed back to the pub. Seeing the almost naked gorgeous manager of their Dallas office dancing with some strengers he went to the floor and pulled her.
Tarun: Maria let's go.
Maria: wait Tarun don't pull me. What happened?
Tarun: let's go to your house I'll tell you everything.

After sucking and stroking and playing with their balls alternatively about 10 minutes Zishan ejected his cum inside Purva's mouth. Purva spit all the cum out on her chest and then continuously spit for some time. After convinced their is no more cum inside her mouth she started stroking Billu furiously and again she inserted his dick into her mouth. This went through another 15 minutes. Her jaw started harting. She pulled the dick out and grabbed his balls tightly with one hand and started stroking very fast and then Billu spreaded his cum all over her face. She closed her lips and let the cum cover her face. She got up and asked Zishan where is my 20 Rupee's?
It was 10.15 then. Purva took the money and folded it in her palm. Zishan covered the seat with a soft seat cover. Purva kissed Billu on his lips and then turned to Zishan. He said No get away. Purva smiled and rubbed the cum with her palm on her face and chest. She said goodbye to them and thanked Billu and rode the cycle.
Purva reached the Milk booth. Looking at her Kabul said look at you. What happened with your make-up?
Purva giggled. Kabul said in soft anger, don't laugh. You only ignored me but let others to use you.
Purva : sorry Kabul. Really Sorry. I'm feeling very sad for you. Tomorrow I'll satisfy you. But now I've to go to the doctor. Take your cycle and let me go. She kissed his cheek and started walking to Salim's Garage.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 25-01-2022, 05:50 PM