Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Don’t be afraid my dear, looking at the circumstances it always happens after remembering our kissing session or dreaming about me. So I am the reason for this, even now it has happened means when you think of me you get excited. Do you love me he asked straight. I felt shy to reply. He repeated same question again and again, I didn’t raise my head. I was feeling so shy and tensed; at last I admitted that I love him a lot maybe more than my life. He became so happy I was waiting for this moment since years darling I am also in deep love with you. You are such a nice girl and we both have same taste and do same things. We hugged each other I don’t know how long. That was the day we openly admitted our love, that day he sucked my chest for which I was protesting. He said don’t worry we are lovers and we can do it.
So that became regular he would press my lemons in our kissing sessions. Many times he wanted to suck them, I too didn’t have any issues so I allowed him to suck as he had promised to marry me. It was not as easy to kiss, we needed total privacy to open my top and let him suck. But somehow we managed time and place, though we had to avoid his younger sis. Somehow one thing leads to another and we began having sex. He had arranged condoms we used to have sex in his farm house when no labors were there.
While aunt was telling her story I felt she was writhing in bed and our bodies brushed each other. Were almost hugging her melons squeezed between our bodies. My hand on her back and she was holding me tight. I think she was aroused by freshening her memories. After some pause she continued her story. This way our sex life began in child hood. We were sure of getting married so we didn’t have any issues continuing our relation but some thing went wrong between our families. It was some issue raised in public interest my lovers father made fun of my grand dad in public so my parents got wild and relation between our families strained. So my parents decided to get me married elsewhere. Despite of my protests I got married at very young age. That was tragedy aunty I said. Yes that was a real tragedy, I loved him and worship him like real husband and offered everything of mine to him. But fate was different I got married and later he too got married. After some time they realized their mistake and got well again. Now our families became ike previous but damage was done and it was not reversible.
Was that end of your relation with him I asked. She was silent for some time. After some more persuasion she opened. No we resumed to have sex after some time. We loved each other ours was first love and we kept loving even after our marriage. It was too hard to forget each other, we thought of running away even after marriage. But it would ruin both families as both of us were married and our both families were prestigious so we could not do it. But whenever I visited my native we surely met and managed to continue our sex. We never felt guilt as still we loved each other. She ended after confessing their sex even after marriage. She was quite for some time. Her mood was disturbed somehow I managed to bring her to normal. I was assuming who would be her lover but it was hard to guess.
Why should you get so much disturbed after all it is past and now nothing can be done to reverse the situation? You should be happy that you were in touch with your lover even after your marriage hope it is still running. Love never dies is it right I asked smiling at her. She blushed hearing my statement. But she was quite. Come on tell me am I right or wrong. I am sure still you are in touch and you still love him. When she didn’t answer I rubbed my nose on her cheek repeated my question. She just smiled in reply that was enough of admission. I wondered even at this age she is having itch which I thought it might be extinguished at this age. No she is sexually active even after having grandchildren.
She pushed me back, it is enough of showing false love, it is getting late let us sleep she urged. But I was in mood of hearing her love story. Then another question hit me. When this aunt is old enough to have grandchildren her lover who is older than her must be old enough but he too is capable of making love or sex that is great. I didn’t have idea that people do regular sex at this age. Are you in regular sex life I asked. I was bit worried what would she think on my direct question. You naughty boy sleep now she said as she pat my back and pulled me close toher. Come on darling why don’t you reply I asked her.
My part of confession is over now it is your turn t say about yourself she urged. I am not that lucky darling I replied. Now don’t try to fool me, I know a handsome man like you can not keep away from girls. Come on open up she initiated. I was feeling embarrassed to say about me. She continued pestering me to answer; when I didn’t speak she said it is bad manners. A oldie like me have revealed my life secret why cant you tell. In morning you had promised to tell that you will tell after I reveal mine, is the girl known to me she asked. No nothing aunt I tried to avoid. You have got to answer if the girl is known to me or my relative no need to tell her identity. Now I was in soup, I was forced to tell about atleast two girls. I chose kavita and explained how we got fight and later became lovers and seduced her, she asked me to tell entire story in detail.
I told her everything happened between us, but didn’t tell about karan fucking his sis. My god my loving beta has grown up to seduce a enemy girl and make her his slave. Congrats for making it, it is not just trapping a girl in love and seducing her to bed. It is sort of adventure to tame a shrew. I am proud of you my boy for winning her heart is she in touch with you till now she asked. Yes aunt we are in touch but nowadays she is away as her dad got transferred to distant city. Then who is the present girl you are having affair with. I didn’t reply but on her persistence I told about sheela aunt without mentioning her name. she asked me to tell in detail. So from very beginning I explained everything.
I cant believe my darling beta does such adventures, so you got benefitted by both ways, you recovered your jiju money and as well toy for you. You have become so clever and naughty these days. I was thinking that you are still a milk drinking baby, but you have gone too far. Are there any more than these two she asked. This time I blushed, she got the hint but didn’t ask any details. I had stopped drinking milk long back aunt I replied smiling mischievously. I know that , you know I used to nurse you when you were infant she asked. Is it I don’t remember I replied? But why you did feed me and what about mom I asked. That is due to her illness, she was admitted in hospital when you were baby of about six months. Those days she had left you home, so I took care of you. You didn’t digest cow milk so your grandma was worried about you. Those I was in native after giving birth to my child. When I came to know about it I volunteered to feed you, which your grandma gladly accepted.
How could you feed two babies I asked. In fact I had more than enough for a baby, it was problem for me to empty my balls with my own baby. It was becoming hard to empty my balls, I used to squeeze out milk to empty them. When I heard that you are in need of feed I was more than happy to feed you. Thanks aunt for feeding me, you are like my mom. Now ii came to know that you used to feed me, so you are more than my mom. That way with these milk tankers you could feed more than two hehehehe. You naughty you are calling them tankers, that is what boys in school used to tease me. But you were so hungry for milk, you used to grab when I show my dood to you. I think you had made me milk addict, even now I crave for dood hehehehe. Yes it might be effect of overdrinking, I used to feed you enough to make you strong she too laughed. Thanks for making me strong in all the senses darling I replied. So you had big boobs in your child hood also I asked. Yes my lover helped them to grow and even after marriage they went on growing. Unlike these days girls after having one or two they start losing size but in my case they went on increasing she replied. Naturally so many mouths and hands on these, I placed my left hand on her ball. Your lover and next your hubby and your children and I was also added to the list of playing with these foot balls I pressed it a little. You naughty leave it, she pushed my hand. You know you used to ask me to feed when you grew up, whenever I visited your house you used to ask me to feed you till almost three four years of your age. That is because when your mom was discharged from hospital she had lost milk due to heavy antibiotics treatment. So it was me who had to continue feeding you as long as I stayed in my native. You stopped when you began consuming solid food. So your grand mom used to tease me calling me milk dairy for you. So that continued whenever I visited you used to be after me for milk and I never disappointed you as always I had milk as your uncle kept me fully loaded one after another I went on delivering babies.
Is it I think I was always fascinated by these foot ball’s I placed my hand again on her ball. Thanks aunt for feeding me and saving my life. My love towards aunt increased after learning that how she helped me and saved my life by her milk.
No need to say thanks baby, always I loved you. In fact I enjoyed feeding you, always I never felt that you are some others son but mine. When you needed milk I was in need of someone to empty them. And you know I enjoyed feeding you, so that was the reason I offered them even when you grew so you were addicted to my tankers. If your grand mom had not scolded me I don’t know how long I would feed you with my milk. There was some strange bond between us, I used to give my boobs to suck stealthily when you were almost four years old. I used to take you my home in my every visit, you were so comfortable with me and used to stay with me, along with my other kids.
Wow thanks aunt I am trying to recollect those forgotten days. I think I have faint memory of sucking you when I was growing but I don’t have clear memory. How about feeding me now, even now I am fascinated with these I pressed one melon. I was just kidding her.
You stupid you are grown up now. Get married and have permanent boobs to feed you she teased me. Let us think of it later, but now I am feeling like freshening my old memories by sucking and feeling these I caressed her boobs. In fact I was just joking was not aroused or had any bad feelings towards her as she was like my mom.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:50 PM