Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She said she used to love one person but she could not get him married though both of us loved with depth of heart but fate was something else it never allowed us to be together. That is so sad aunt, he is the loser to lose such a beauty to get married and have you for life time. She began sobbing you are right dear what to do it is play of fate. I loved him a lot and I was so sure I would be able to marry him but some undue things played in our life and I lost him forever. yOu know he is such a good lover I would be so happy to live with him forever, but god didn’t accept it and pushed us away. She was still sobbing I somehow managed to console her. Forget it aunt you are happy now also, why should you repent on the lost love. Now god has given everything you deserved you have enough wealth and good family and children, I went on consoling her at last she calmed herself. Yes dear I do have everything except him, we were so lost in love and I was so sure that I would be able to marry him as our families were known to each other. And both of the families were like single family, but something went wrong and we were departed. Can you tell me how it all started I asked her. But then we became busy with work. She promised that she would elaborate it when we are back home. Ok darling but you will have to keep promise and tell me everything, she nod with smile. Yes after long time I am going to share about my love life, no living soul knows about it other than my ex-lover, it will be only you who will learn about my past and buried love life. Next part of the day went normal. With her expertise and time sense made the work much easier for me, we finished the work much earlier than expected. Late in the evening we went back home we were tired so we both preferred to have dinner soon. I was eager to have dinner and lock ourselves into room to hear her story, I was curious like hell to hear about her.
Like yesterday she asked me to come into her blanket which I was already waiting for the invitation I wanted to bring her to tell her story. Both of us changed our dress and slipped under blanket. She turned to my side we were facing each other. We began talking on some general topic and about arrangements to be made next day. But due to proper handling work load was reduced and she was of being very good help in taking most of the decisions. So we had breathing time next day. After some time gradually I brought the subject. What will you hear about it is lost and old story. Now I have grand children what will you hear to the oldie story she said smiling.
I want to know how the love happened in those olden days I asked. I know present love stories. Invention of mobiles has helped these days lovers. It has become real boon to our era boys and girls I said. That is true those days communication itself was biggest problem. Even for smallest message we had to struggle a lot. These days population is also increased so that other people wont have watching eyes on young girls and boys and these days they know how to tackle. Still she was not ready to open her mouth but after some coaxing she got ready to tell.
She went into her flash back recollecting all those events and circumstances which brought them nearer. I had to squeeze her cheeks to bring back her to presence. First of all you should promise me that it is secret between us, no one should come to know about it. Promise aunt you can have faith in me I replied. That is nice of you beta she pat on my back. It is long story but I will cut the edges and make it short. It is between our relative he is my cousin so I don’t want to reveal his name she said looking into my eyes. You mean incest ? in our culture it is not incest as we have culture of marrying moms brother or mom brothers son or fathers sis son, so it does not amount to incest. In some other cultures it can be considered as incest she clarified.
He is my cousin our families were very close and moreover one of her sis was of my age. So it was very common that we spent most of the time in her or my place. He is elder bro of my friend and he was of most helping person. He being elder used to take us out many times, he is the one who taught us swimming and cycling. Very smart boy he knew everything we asked for. He used to help us in our studies so that togetherness was making us so close. He was so daring he began riding bikes at very young age and he was boy of adventure so he used to try operating even tractors at his young age. We were growing together I wanted to lear bike riding but due to age he was not ready to teach so once I bribed him by kissing his cheeks, which we had stopped kissing some time back as we grew up. He was bit astonished by my kiss. He didn’t say anything but warned me that he would teach us riding at our own risk, for which I was ready. His sister was hesitant to learn bike riding, even with bicycles she was not that good. So he used to take me alone on bike and teach me bike. Initially he gave lessons about brakes and clutches and gears. After those initial lessons he began teaching me to control handle, I got it quickly as I had become expert cyclist. Few days he gave only handle, these days we were becoming physically close, he used to sit backside so close to me our bodies almost touching. Now and then I used to give peck on his cheeks as gratitude and some time our lips also brushed. Neither me nor he were bothered about it. When he was sure of me controlling handle he began removing his hands allowing me to control. So that his hands were free but he used to hold my waist some time his hands brushed my booblets. Time was passing so my learning now I could ride bike easily but in ground only. His hands brushed more on my body I was not sure whether he did it deliberately or not. But some time it sent jitters in my body. I still remember it clearly when I had learnt riding and could ride without his assistance I was so happy. He let me ride on my own on ground where I took few rounds.
I was so happy that day I showered kisses on his face, I was hugging him so tight, that day I kissed on his lips. I don’t know how I was carried away I kissed his lips and even lip locked it was sheer out of the joy. But when he returned kiss on my lips then only I became aware, but his kiss was of very short period may be lasted few seconds. You know I was first female to ride bicycle and no question of first to ride bike. He encouraged me to ride bike back till home. You know every one of town were looking as my bike roared through dusty road of the town. None of our elders were aware of our adventure of learning riding, some of our parents were happy to know that I could ride bike but many abused us as I was too young to ride bike, hardly my toes touched ground.
Since then our friendship grew more intensive he used to take us to farm also. When I saw him operating tractor I was fascinated by that. Now my mission was to learn tractor. So I began falling his back to teach tractor. It was not that easy as those days as we didn’t have power steering so it was too tough to handle that giant machine but I wanted to learn it and be first to drive tractor. Those days I fell in love with him before we understood what is love. When I successfully began cultivating in lands I was so happy and thrilled. That day I kissed his lips and lip locked, I didn’t know frenching but it came on its own I was chewing his lips and that day we really kissed like lover. S our adventure of kissing when we were alone became routine, but I began dreaming of hugging and kissing even in sleep. When I dreamt of it sometime my sleep was disturbed and some time I felt pain in my chest. When I inspected closely I felt my lemons had swollen. I was so scared but when I was taking bath I inspected my small breasts they had become small and soft. After few more days it repeated, I removed my top and inspected my tits, nipples had become erect and breasts were swollen. She was blushing when she spoke about her breasts and all, but I kept encouraging her to go ahead. Don’t worry Aunt I am grown up and know all these. I slide nearer to her to encourage her to continue, she too slide towards me. Now our bodies were glued to each other, I could feel melons on my chest but didn’t have any bad intention about her. She continued her story.
That way I had some thought that there was something wrong with me. Next day I inspected my tits while bathing that time they were normal. So I began thinking something happens in night is it because of some demon’s job. When I thought in that angle I was more scared. I wanted to ask my mom or aunt but they were too strict so I could not muster courage to ask them. Then I decided to ask my best friend she too was so innocent she didn’t have any answer for this. Then when we were in farm with her bro that is my lover I decided to ask him. He too seemed to be tensed but asked me to show my breasts. Initially I was feeling shy but he promised to keep it secret, he took me to farm house and asked me to show.
With lots of hesitancy I agreed to open my top. He inspected it as if he is an doctor touched my tits and pressed them and asked whether they pain. I said no, he asked the circumstances when it happens. Mostly when I dream of you and when I remember about our kissing sessions. We were sitting side by side, I had not yet covered my chest. His hand was on my shoulder after some time his hand dangled and he cupped my left tit. I felt something happening to me. When he kept caressing and cupping my tit I was feeling good. I turned towards him and began kissing him. Soon it turned to be erotic smooch. He made me sit on his lap I soon jumped on his lap. We continued smooch this time I felt like keeping his hand on my chest, I only took his hand and placed it on my right tit. That felt nice he began pressing it slightly. There was mischievous grin on his face he kept pressing my tits on alternate. Now I felt my breasts being swollen and I was having same kind of pain in my lemons. I told him the same he inspected them intently. Now both tiny nipples were erect and both tits had swollen and they had become rigid and hard. Yes they are swollen they have become bigger in size he replied. He must have found the reason as he was older than me must be having some knowledge about it. He began laughing I felt shame when he was laughing looking at my open chest. I got angry when he didn’t reply reason for laughing. When I threaten him saying I would o now and never meet you, he pulled me back and made me sit on his lap saying sorry.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:46 PM