Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Dadima had very gently and thoroughly massaged, twisted and pulled her clit and nipples longer than other parts of her body. Dadima applied oil more than necessary thy the oil dripping from her hairs to her face, face to chest, boobs to belly to her slits.oil was dumped on her feet, it seems her heels may have slipped of her legs.Her nipples and clit were erected hard. Her whole body was glowing in morning Light. Her boobs were bouncing.
The ongoing slum dwellers were looking at the glowing goddess of sex crossing through their street. They were stunned looking at her. They were becoming used to seeing her naked. But this new avatar was beyond their imagination. They were spellbound. They usually called her names while she crossed them. But that day most of them were looking at her with open jaws without blinking their eyes. What a beautiful, fair and glowing angel she was looking. But few also called her bad languages even.
Purva reached the booth. Kabul took the cans and then said wow Randi you are looking Amazing. I can't resist rubbing my cheeks through your body.
Purva : no no don't touch me now. Don't ruin my makeup.
Kabul: makeup? This dripping oil your makeup?
Purva : yes makeup. Don't you like this?
Kabul : no no you are looking absolutely absolutely ummm I can't explain how. It's unbelievable. Beautiful is not enough. You are a hoor.
Purva : oh really?
Kabul : spreading his hand to touched her. But Purva stepped back saying nooo.
Kabul : then can you..
Purva : nothing, nothing will happen today.
Kabul : nothing?
Purva : nothing. Maybe tomorrow. Now I'm going.
She started walking to the street from the booth door pulling the cycle in hand. Her feets were slipping on the heels. She might fall anytime. But she was loving the effects. Kabul also came behind her upto the street.
Kabul:Randi you deceived me today.but you have to do one thing and this is not a request this is an order.
Purva looked at him with a surprised look.
Kabul : you are looking absolutely stunning in oil clad on your naked body. But my cycle is getting dirty with the oil. So after returning the booth you've to clean my cycle.
Purva : what?
Kabul : you've to clean my cycle.
Purva thought of a milkman also giving me orders? But this idea of cleaning the cycle at the booth naked made her clit throbbing again.
Purva said I never clean any cycle. But as I'm making it dirty so it's my duty to clean it up. So you arrange water and washcloth I'll clean it.
Kabul : really?
Purva :really.
She then rode the cycle and headed towards the bumpy dusty road giving a mischievous smile to Kabul.

Purva was cycling on the bumpy road to Nasira Bhabhi's house. Labourers of the small factory were also stunned to see her. But She received the same greetings and names on the way to Nasira Bhabhi's house. Her feets were slipping from the paddle due to the oil.But that was not the problem. The problem was her urges to pee and poop and the hard trying of her to hold the wastes inside her. The turmoil of her mind and body on realising the piss and shit and the trying to hold them was too strong. She was shaking. Her lower abdomen was in pain. But this self torturing was giving her another level of sencession. She was turned on all this time.the cycle mechanic gave her a naughty look and stopped her way. Oeee kya lag rahi hai? Chikny Randi our bhi jadya chikny ban gai.. Iss makkhan jaisi badan pe tel kya jadu kar diya. Wakei lajabab. Kash is badan pe thora malai bhi par jay to char chand lag jaye.gandi randi aj to Purva apsara ban gai..dukan ki piche chal na..(Wowwww you are looking stunning. Butterly whore becomes more butterly. And the oil on this buttery smooth body makes magic. I wish to pour some cream on it, then it will become more splendid. Dirty whore looking like a celestial nymph today. Let's go to the back of my shop.)
Purva : no no not today. I've some problems today.
Mechanic: I know, I shall not fuck you but just let me touch you. I'll pay for it.
Purva : you touch me tomorrow. And I'll give you a free blowjob too, but not today. Now let me go.
She crossed the factories, dumping yard and reached the harvesting lands. But today she didn't find Billu there. She thought for a while where Billu could go? Not getting any idea Purva got down from the cycle and down on the field. But it was impossible for her to walk on uneven rough land,wearing a 4 inches heel and clad with oil. She thought she would take a bath before going to Nasira Bhabhi's house. But finding Billu was missing and she left the idea of bathing. She was loving the oil on her body. Then her anus started giving her warning again. Her waste was pushing and opening the back hole to come out. She sat down beside the road on grass. The road was a little higher from the land. She sat putting her legs on the land and stiffening her butt. She crossed her legs and tightened them together and stretched her feet. biting her lips. She held her clit with fingers and started pulling it as much as possible, putting one hand on her back on the road. She was shivering. A man was crossing her on a bike. He stopped and came to her close. He said what are you doing, Bloody Whore? Purva looked at him and Said, ask your Khan sahab what I'm doing. The man got scared and started his bike and left.
Purva sat there for a while looking at the field. Her pressure of shit started reducing but her bladder was still giving her problems. She pulled her clit up and pressed it to her public to stop the pee from leaking. Very few drops leaked. She pressed her pussy and moans wwoohh. Suddenly a hand gave a light push from her back. She looked back and saw Billu was smiling.
Billu : What are you doing? Fucking yourself beside the road? He sat beside her.
Purva : no no I've to give my first pee and stool for testing to the doctor. So I'm trying to hold them inside me.
Billu: You really are a strange and kinky woman. And what about this oil?
Purva : an old woman oiled me up a few minutes ago as I'm her little granddaughter ha ha. But It's feeling really good. I was thinking of taking a bath here but now I don't need any bath. My body is soaked in oil very well now.
Billu : But you are looking absolutely gorgeous Purva. He closed his lips to her.
Purva didn't stop him. They locked their lips and started kissing while sitting beside the road. Purva started moaning, closing her eyes. Her mind diverted from her problems and thus the pressure was subsidized for then. Billu grabbed her hairs from the back.Purva hugged him and lifted her legs and she sat on his lap. Their legs were dangling below the land. Purva held his cheeks and was biting his tongue. Her eyes were closed. She was grinding her pussy on his groins through his pants. He was also rock hard. While kissing she was slurping his spit. As her throat was dry and Vimla auntie told her she can drink water. But as her bladder was already overflowing she didn't drink water after leaving her house. She opened her mouth and said spit in. Billu spit and she swallowed it. They both were so horny that they were scratching each other. As Billu was clothed so Purva's soft scratch didn't affect anything on him. But Billu scratched her butt, back, neck and her upper arms. The sexual hormones take charges of all other body hormones and she forgot about her pressures. They were gone. Purva stood up and unzipped his pant and pulled his pants down. She grabbed his 8 inches long and thick rock hard dick in her hand and started stroking it. Where were you? Purva asked. I just came here from home, you are early today Billu replied. She saw his cycle beside her cycle.
After a while she pulled her phone out and pulled the condom out and started putting it on his dick.it was taking difficulty to wrap the condom on his dick so it's taking a long. They touched their lips several times in between and after a joint effort for a long They succeeded to wrap his dick with the condom. Purva rode on him naked just beside the road. Here the road is basically empty. Very few use this road. At the factories there are people. But after crossing the garbage dumping zone the farming area started and the road became lonely. And as it was summer there were very few farmers who were working very far and deep inside the field. Looking at the empty area Purva started moaning loudly. Uuaahhh Billu tear my cunt Billu. Fuck me fuck this shameless whore. Thrust me from below. Uumm like this. Thrust your dick. Stand up and fuck me taking me on your lap bitch. Oooh oh oh oh oh ohh yes baby i like it. Give me more pleasure.Harder harder you mother fucker.( uuuaahh Billu meri chut faar de Billu. Chod mujhe, chod iss besharam randi ko. Niche se thaapa. Uuumm ha ha is tarha. Apne land ko ghusa de. Khare ho ja our mujhe aoni godi me leke chod sale. Oh oh ooohh ohh oh ohh oh baby achha lag raha hay. Mujhe aur maja do. Jor se aur jor se chod mujhe madarchod. Billu was thrusting his dick from below, holding her on his waist and pulling her up and thrusting her down on his dick. Purva was surprised on her own. She never said any slang languages lik this while fucking. But after hearing constant slangs from the people her subconscious mind started adopting this and now it was coming out from her mouth.
One cycle van was passing them. The man stopped his van and started silently watching them fuck.
Billu : I'm gonna cum oohh. Purva jumped from his lap and squatted in front and pulled the condom out. And started stroking him furiously, aiming his dick on her chest. Within a few seconds Billu sprayed a huge amount of thick cum on her chest and boobs. Few dropped on her throat. Purva also shakened and released her orgasm. She then gently rubbed the cum on her body until it was mixed with the soaked oil on her body.Then Billu saw the man handling his dick on the road. Seeing Billu looking at him he lowered his lungi and rode his cycle van and left the place quickly.
Billu:You should take a bath now.
Purva : why?
Billu : If you don't want to, then leave it.
Purva : I love the oil on my body and the cream of you also.she kissed him.
She then put the phone inside the used condom and inserted it into her pussy.
They hugged each other and then Purva rode her cycle and headed towards her next destination.
This session lasted almost 20minutes. It was 8.55 then. Purva reached Nasira Bhabhi's house at 9:05.
She rang the backdoor bell.
Dhimri opened the door and was stunned in shock to see her oily body. She shouted Bhabhi ji look how Randi came today.
Nasira rushed out the door and looked at her. Shehzadi aa gai tu. Ruk idhaar. (Oh queen You've reached. Wait here).
She told Dhimri to bring a broom. She took the broom in hand.
Purva was standing on the backside road.
Nasira: sali kutia tu kal nangi hoke doodh dippo pe chudwake pisab pe latpat hoke. Tatti karke mere ghar aayi aur mere sofe pe apni gandi gaand chipak ke baith ke khana hai tang uthake? (Bloody bitch yesterday what you did? You fucked naked at the milk booth and then shower in piss and came to my house after dipositing your shit there. And you were eating on my sofa lifting your legs and sitting with your dirty ass on it? )
She beated her with the broom on her thigh.
Purva : aauch Nasira Bhabhi After that. I took a bath and washed myself thoroughly.
Nasira : How dare you come here and go into my room after that. Turn and bend.
Purva :Bhabhi sorry. She held her ears. Don't beat me.
Nasira : shut up and turn.
Purva turned and bent.
Slapp- aauuch
Slapp- aauuch
Slapp- uuiiimaa
Slapp- aahh
Nasira was slapping her with a broom made of coconut leaf sticks.
Don't beat me Bhabhi. It's harting. Purva cried.
Nasira : I'll beat you harder. Slap
Purva : aaaahhh no bhabhi please stop it. I'm begging you. Har soft fair oily glowing ass became covered in red strips.
Purva held her ears and started crying, Nasira Bhabhi I'm extremely sorry please forgive me. But another hard swipe slapped her ass. Nasira said Today You don't enter my room . Take this broom and go to that toilet. Clean the toilet and get out of the house. I'll call you if I need any help from you.
She and Dhimri stepped in and Shut the door on her face.
Purva took the broom and went to the back where the Indian style toilet was situated.
Purva saw a bottle of phenyl and a bucket of water and a mug.She poured the phenyl on the hole and started scratching the brown stained toilet with the broom. She never ever cleaned her own toilet. That was the job for Tarun or the sweeper of the society. But she comprehends her by saying to herself Purva you are a shameless worthless whore now. You have to do this. Some tears dropped on her cheeks. She wiped them with her elbows. She cleaned the toilet and shut the door and got out from the gate. She sat on the cycle but bumped up. Her ass harts. Ufff she cried. She got down from the cycle and went to the toilet and applied some water from the bucket on her ass. Then she again got down on the road. She walks for a while for atleast half kilometer with the cycle. Then she reached the area where Billu fucked her few times ago. She saw Billu and called him.
Billu saw her ass and said wait. He went for a while and returned with some harbs. He chew the harbs and mixed them with his saliva and applied them on her ass.
He said don't worry Purva it's just swollen a little and will be ok within an hour. Now give me the cycle and come lets take a walk to the slum.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 24-01-2022, 03:52 PM