Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I got busy completely for next few days, in between I managed to fuck all the three girls and my love nandini didi. This time I felt didi needs more rest than sex as she was having lots of morning sickness, she needed more care. I took her to hospital and got the full treatment and schedule of living and care to be taken for herself and baby. I brought all the necessary things and arranged a cook cum house maid for her care. Luckily that lady who had served in hospital previously happily consented to take care of didi and elders also. Didi mil was so happy for me taking all the necessary arrangements and care. She blessed me many times and wished she would give birth to me in her next life. Even didi was so happy for the concern she said even her hubby would not have taken so much care. I am not anything lesser than your hubby I replied in presence of her in-laws, for which didi got scared but her in-laws took it light and agreed for my statement. Yes beta you are like god for us, I can’t imagine our life without you. You gave me another life by giving all the treatment and got new source of income for our family. We all owe a lot to you shree beta his throat became tight and he was above to cry. Please don’t speak like this uncle I am not outsider, please treat me like your child. I shall take care of you all forever. With their blessing I returned to house.
That night I received call from dad to attend another marriage of our close relatives. You need to go few days early to help them he added. Sorry dad I was out of station with aunt for marriage so many works are pending so please send someone else I can’t be able to spare so much time I requested. I know your position and still I am asking you to go means it has some meaning there. I could have gone but due to some problem I can’t go now, and your brothers are also full busy so your presence and help is most needed he urged. I could not say no because always he thinks twice before he entrusts work to any one that I knew. So I had no voice to say no to him. I had to accept and I did so. Next day itself I had to leave.
As per his instruction I reached that town. There was warm welcome by hosts, they said they had specifically asked to send me to help them as they don’t have any other male persons than groom himself and his aged father. It is my pleasure to be of some help uncle I replied touching his feet and aunts feet. They have big old house but already some guests had arrived I met most of them. After freshening I got ready to work. First I gathered all the needed information about the programs and my job. Soon I was on duty arranging and meeting all the people who were given contract. By the time I met and all the people including decoration people and cooks. I remeinded about all their work and instructed them that all the things should be neat and good.
 I wont compromise to any thing but if you need to charge more I can convice uncle but need quality work. They understood my intention and agreed to give best of their service. By the time I returned to their house, it was already late and I was bit tired also. I gave report of that days work and explained what I have talked to each and every persons I met. Uncle appreciated my work and he pat my back praising my skills and attention to everything. I retired after food in the room allotted to me. I was lost in thinking about my love nandini didi and time spent with her, I was bit worried about her health. I called her and enquired about her health and work at garments, she gave all the report and was happy for me calling and enquiring about her. When I cut call I recived cal from rukmani didi, she charged me left and right for not meeting them after return from Mumbai. In busy schedule I had missed to meet her and lavanya. When I said I am out of station without informing them she became not only sad but started scolding me for forgetting them. No didi I was so busy these days I had to cope with work pending. On returning from here I shall meet you first and then go home. She said I have forgotten her and her family, it too lots of time to convince her that I have not forgotten her and can never forget also. If you want me to come right now I shall come today night leaving the ne task unfinished. No dear you cant come now. There are people who need you and your service I cant be so selfish to call you back leaving your responsibility but was angry for not meeting or informing about your return from Mumbai. Now take rest and we shall meet you when you return. You need to promise that you will first visit us and have lunch with us and then go to your house, which I readily accepted. Without my sence I had drifted in sleep.
I was awaken in sudden pain on my cheek. I was so startled and opened my eyes. It was my lovely mallika aunt who was biting my cheek. I tried to get free from her but she lay over me and before I could escape she took left cheek in her mouth began biting so hard I could not stop my self from shouting loud, I was struggling to get free but it made me hurt me, her heavy body was lying over me. My hands and legs were moving in air like tiny prey trying to get free from wild animal’s mouth. Then I heard many people laughing at me. I felt embarrassed by my acts and shouts when I saw many people standing at door listening to my cries and the way mallika aunt bite my cheek. That was her fashion to greet me, she is none other than my dads cousin maybe elder to him. She loves me a lot but the only problem with her she always bites hard, this is from very beginning mom used to tell me that she used to bite me when I was infant. Now instead of stopping as I grew older but intensity has increased and it is always a good free show for all relatives.
When I came out she was not there, got dressed hurriedly otherwise she will return I thought and got ready soon. She was waiting for me at dining table we both had breakfast together. While she asked my program, I detailed everything she was happy. She pat my back she said well programmed now on the way you drop me at some place she told. Before that I had to visit couple of places she kept talking and did comment about the work also. Then her stop came I dropped her she said she would return on her own, so I kept going. I became so busy I could not time for lunch so ate something on the way and continued working. By the time I reached house it was night and time for dinner. I took food and went to room. There I found malli aunt sleeping on my bed. I got bit irritated what are you doing here malli darling I asked. She was awake come on baby get on bed beside me she pat beside her. I looked at the shelf her baggage was their along with mine. So she is going to stay with me, what heck I am going to lose all my privacy I won’t be able to call darlings in her presence. If I would talk to one or two it could be ok but I don’t know how many girls would call me or I would call. We are supposed to share room baby she ushered sensing my confusion. Do you have any objection she teased me. Why will have any objection to share bed with my malli darling hehehehe.
Hey stupid watch your words she said smiling. We are sharing room only she replied. You mean you won’t sleep with me here on bed. Are you going to sleep on floor I asked acting innocent? She kept looking at me, she was quietly waited till i sprawled on bed. don’t act too innocent she looked in anger at me. What did I do wrong I asked acting innocent. What did you do wrong, you did this she came over me began biting my cheek. I cried in pain what are you doing I asked trying to get free from her. Now you know what you did say she asked leaving my cheek. I brushed my wet cheek, then nod in no as if I didn’t understand what she meant. Then she pulled my face I think this should make you know she began biting my other cheek, this time it was too hard. I was struggling to get out of her grip. She is a massive lady too hard to get away especially when she lies over me. I kept crying and laughing both at same time. baby learn lesson to behave with me otherwise I will be forced to teach you. Don’t act too smart, I am retired principal of the school where you are about to take admission she was laughing. It is better to change subject than getting punished I thought. I switched subject smiling at her, she came to know my intention and followed it.
Physically she is too strong but very soft in heart. She used to tell me it was she, who looked after me when mom was sick, that time I was just few months old. Almost everyone liked and loved her in my house. In my child hood I used to sleep with her only she used to take me to her house she used to feed me and give bath in one word she was like second mom for me. At the same time too much childish she used to make many pranks and make other fall into her pranks and make comedy of them, hardly had she spared anybody, even her parents were also no exception. That was another reason how she got love from every one. With all this I could not protest her for teasing me I used to love and respect her, but that didn’t stop me from making jokes on her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:37 PM