Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
HAPPY ENDING (2ND PART)

============================================

In office Satish is the coordinator cum software engineer. He had a system in his cabin plus he had his own laptop. I employed a man who is good in computers to break through Satish's laptop and get all the files. He enquired why and denied that could be dangerous and against companies law. I told him that I have few doubts over Satish that he is trafficking some information to our neighbor concerns. The man accepted and in Sathish's absence broke is password and copied the entire files from his laptop to the laptop which I given him. He handed over the piece to me. I went home, after dinner I went to my personal office room in my home and told my wife that I had to work for long hours and she can go to sleep. As she left I closed the door and opened the system. After a long search I could find the stuff which made my heart sank. There were photos of my wife striping naked and a couple of photos in which Satish was standing stark naked with his pelvis pushed forward with his hands over his hips and my wife on her knees sitting on her heels, sucking his monstrous cock. In an other still, he was standing behind my wife and kneading her boobs, my wife's head was thrown back as he kisses root of her neck. Few photos were taken while my wife was been kissed by her paramour with her legs wrapping around his waist and her arms around his neck, he was carrying her by supporting her voluptuous butts in his palms. Then came the real stuff, my wife was laying naked with her knees curled unto her boobs with her legs wide apart. He was on top of her with his body weight placed on his both hands placed on either side of her body. My wife was guiding his tool inside her cunt; his cock was half buried in it. She never did all those things to me. She never sucked my cock or caresses it. She never guided me in to her. The next one shows her getting fucked by Satish in doggy style in our very couch in drawing room while he held her hairs like rein. My wife's mouth was gaped and she was closing her eyes slightly tilting her head. The other was taken while he came over her cute face. She was closing her eye and gape her mouth as he shot his wads over her face and mouth. What a bitch she is? She cheated upon me, she is an out rate adulteress whore.

I sat there with my heart thumping like thunder. She was so good, she made my home and I loved her like anything before in my life. I lived seeing her child like face. I felt proud when my relatives praised her beauty and responsible nature. How she could turn in to promiscuous woman? How could she do that to me? She can't even suffer a slightest pain and she now gave me the pain of my life. What is there in Satish, other than his monstrous cock? I gave her a home. I am earning in lacks. I am a decent member of the society. She had received all pride and honor being my wife. What I am going to say my family? My head was going in round. I want her throat cut open. It is not going to be any good; I'll loose the respect which I command in society and I will ruin my own life. I planned to make her quit from my life. The thought itself brought tears in my eyes. I wept alone. After sometime I walked up to the room. I made no noise. I found my wife is not there and the balcony door was open. I slowly walked to the door and listened. She was talking to someone and I guessed it was Satish. She giggled like chiming bells in a low husky voice. He could have told something, she muttered, "Chee! Stupid" other end was not audible to me, I could only here her voices, "No not any more Satish. Don't ever try to bring him. I hate his stares at me" … "Yes! That day was different. You brought him to shoot us fucking. And you forced me to that; you want to watch me getting laid. I love you so much so I allowed him to fuck me"…"No! Not at all Satish"…."It's okay. Remember one thing Satish. I want only you fucking me. If you really want a threesome, I will abide this for last time. But don't bring that wimp. Get someone as large as you" …"Satish! We have to be careful. I think my husband had smelt something fishy. Don't show up for sometime. I will let you know when to come. If not, like before we can go to that resort. But threesome could not be there. It is not safe out. We can make it in our home" I walked out dejected. I thought she is in affair, but she had already made love to another man in front of her lover. I stayed in my room until she goes to sleep. I don't want to see her face.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 23-01-2022, 10:03 AM