Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Now be ready for maiden voyage dear, hope you know it hurts a lot in beginning. You must be ready to bear the pain I advised her. Yes I know I have seen didi crying but be gentler as I am younger than her and my pussy is untouched she requested. Don’t worry my kitten you won’t feel much pain but some pain is unavoidable. I am sorry for hurting you baby I said as I caressed her face. Now I am ready to take that monster into my snatch and be prepared you should not leave me half way even if cry or shout. Don’t worry this room is soundproof no one will hear my voice. Now I took oil bottle and applied enough oil into her pussy and then on my cock. I took position between her thighs. I pushed my cock into her burning hot tight snatch. First time it slipped but on second stroke I could push the bulbous knob into her tight pussy. She cried mildly with pain and looked into my eyes. Did it go she asked, yes baby my missile head is being launched I replied smiling at her. I could feel the heat inside and tightness. I waited for some time before I gave another push. It moved a little with difficulty. She was trying her best not to cry but tears were rolling like fresh pearls from her beautiful eyes. Come on dear be brave, is it hurting much avi asked. Yes but I think I can manage she replied. Avi sat beside her head and began caressing her head giving her courage to take the cock completely. For any girls she has got to pass this phase be brave girl and show him how brave you are avi was encouraging her. Kavya was lost in their talks I took advantage and gave a mighty push. My long and slim cock went breaking her seal. This time kavya realized the pain and cried loudly. Soon avi sealed her mouth with her own. She kept smooching her making her cries are absorbed in mouth. I looked at kavya pussy blood was oozing out and her pussy had become red with assault. I felt pity for this blackie. I had no other choice but to break her hymen and give minimum pain, maybe I was bit harsh on this girl. I waited for some time avi left her mouth when her sobs had subside. When they broke before kavya could say anything congratulations baby you are transformed into woman, I took her and shook it. She forgot what she was about to say now she blushed. And managed to shake her hand. Thanks for making me woman shree, but it did hurt a lot she could say between her pains. That was inevitable baby I am sorry if I hut you much I apologized.
No need to be sorry dear, further take enough care she requested. Nothing to worry that painful part is over and now onwards only pleasure and no pain I gave her false assurance. My cock had travelled less than half it had to enter and make passage for new intrusion. I could feel her pussy walls holding my cock tightly. I gave her enough time to recover when she stirred and moved her ass I felt she is ok for further game. I dropped idea of inserting it completely but I pulled an inch or so. She looked at me quizzically as if asking what happened. I didn’t bother to answer but pushed it back into that burning hot pussy. When she felt my cock is travelling back she felt relived. She closed her eyes trying to enjoy and forget the pain. I began pumping her slowly and steadily. I don’t know if she enjoyed or felt pain but she was making sounds which was not audible. In next minute I picked up pace and was really fucking her well with whatever length of cock had opened the passage. I continued stroking my cock with this she was probably enjoying as her pussy became wet and slowly leaking fluid. That was making easy for me to fuck but still it was difficult as only less than half the cock was in action and rest was waiting like watchman waiting for permission to enter new horizon.
I had to keep her busy elsewhere so that she should not get aware of me going further. Why did you stop speaking I asked avi winking at her, she got the point and continued speaking with kavya and made her engaged. At one point of she was not getting any subject to speak, suddenly she remembered about offer of two virgin girls may be she too was curious about who were those lucky girls waiting for the chance. By the way whom you wanted to present to shree she asked so casually that kavya would not suspect. She told two names one of them was taslim who is that taslim avi inquired. You might have seen her she is younger sis of saniya whom you had met at function. Oh that saniya’s sis I see I have seen that girl also. She is beautiful but her breasts are not as bigger as her sis saniya, avi replied. How about trying saniya instead of her sis avi asked casually again. Mmmmmmmmm I think it is difficult as she is not that open with me. taslim had expressed her desire to have boy friend and do masti with him but always so scared of her sis and her parents.
That is good, for that shreee will be right person to have affair but her sis is a dame she is like almost saniya mirza having big boobs and very fair looking also. Can you present her to shree so that he also will remember you avi was pulling her leg. Kavya was lost in thinking. After some time it is possible if tried properly but it may take time as first I have to take her in confidence as I am not very close but can surely try as she is bit open minded. Much time she teases me and her sis asking name of boy friend and related stuff indirectly asking if we had any exposure sexually. But we are younger that her we don’t dare to ask her back. If we meet again I may dare to ask preferably if I get her alone. She is sexy bitch she has got big knocker, is it possible to catch that slut as most of the college boys are after her, kavya was suspicious. Here I was taking all the liberty to push my cock with every stroke I was pushing more of my meat taking all the precaution not to hurt her but to reach my goal. Now and then kavya shivered and was failing to answer what avi was asking. She was continuously moaning also. But still she was involved in speaking with avi. Yes that is also true but maybe she also looking for a discreet lover and have observed her stealing glances at shree. I think if you can hook her it would be easy for her younger sis also. First you fix with those two whom you have in your mind and later fix saniya, I think she will be the most beautiful gift we can ever present to shree. Now I began thinking avi is more determined to present me some girls. I didn’t comment or interfere in their matter, I kept fucking this new girl kavaya and soon I was successful to bury my entire length into new chute. When I had inserted full length I halted.
Kavya looked at me, asking why did I stop. I congratulated her again for taking my entire length on hr first fuck. Are you sure you have sent it all the way she asked not believing my words. I took her hand and placed her fingers at my groin. Then avi began laughing loud and clapped. Why are you laughing didi? kavya asked in confusion.
It was simple trick used by your sajan to keep you engaged till he sends his monster all the way, without your knowledge she laughed again. Both of you are crooked you engaged me in talks so let him fuck me to his heart’s content she asked. I too joined laughing avi otherwise you would keep protesting me to go this far and would not take him completely I said. Yes that is there I wanted to ask you to stop when you had inserted half your tool. But any way thanks both of you for making me complete woman. Now I can take his cock without much difficulty is it not shree she asked me. Yes dear now seal to entrance to mast is broken and you can take any kind of cock. Shall continue fucking your tight snatch I asked her. It is you that stopped not me why do you ask me, you can do anything to me and thanks again for painless entry and promoting me be woman. A real woman by all means if you take in ass hole also I added. No not this time let me enjoy the frontal aperture she replied with smile. I think now I am ready for the real fuck will you give it to me she asked. I was also in full mood to fuck this no more virgin girl.
I was so aroused with dirty talks and all. I began humping her taking her both boobs in my each hand. Avi was silently watching our fuck. I pulled her to me she brought her face to me we began smooching without breaking rhythm she took one of my hand and placed it on her own boob. I began caressing first and then pressing her boob harder continued smooching. She was trying to explore my mouth with her tongue. With other hand I was pressing small tit of kavya. What a lucky guy I was fucking one virgin black beauty and hugging another hardly virgin white beauty in my arms. We kept smooching for some time when we brok kiss I pushed her face on tit of kavya. Avi looked at me as if to ask what. I pushed her face further to meet kavya tit. Now she understood my intention. No we have never done anything nasty like this she said. You can try now, then only you will know why men are always ogling at your bosom I replied. Ok let me try she replied holding kavya’s one tit in her hand caressed the softness then she pressed it slowly as if it is fragile and would break if pressed hard. Don’t worry it is not going to break I encouraged her. She smiled at me and then pressed it hard. So far kavya was looking at me and then at avi. She too felt trying to be sucked by another girl. Come on kavya push your tit to her I encouraged her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:34 PM