Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Later your involvement was just contagious you saw our game and the way yur didi was enjoying you too involved in our game. Again it was by influence now you tell me what I am thinking is right or wrong. Let me be very clear I am not lord shrirama I am like shrikrishna having several girls and even few aunts. I don’t like to force any girl for sex, but I don’t deny any female who comes to me on her own. As per my belief it is sin to reject who comes to me on their won, I don’t send them back unsatisfied. I hope your thoughts are clear, it is not your color it is your mental state which makes me to avoid you. At any cost wont fuck you this time when you decide to lose your cherry you can think of me and call me. I will come running to you and oblige and have that honor of deflowering another beautiful girl. This time I am sorry I concluded.
I am no ready to listen to you any advises. What you have read my mind is perfectly right. I had prepared myself mentally to watch your live show. It was me who persuade her to have sex again with you, and I had influenced her to go all the way and have complete sex with you. I had heard a lot about you and yor mentality by my bro and sakshi and even avi. They had given me clear picture of your stands and thoughts. Sakshi had explained me when you refused to have sex with her and sent her back intact to my bro.
All of us were impressed by that your nature. Without seeing you I had fallen in love with you, which I had kept it with myself. I had not expressed it to anyone. Always I was thinking of a person to have as boy friend. But my inferiority stopped me from showing my assets. If you had turned your face after looking at my seminude or nude body, I would have felt so bad. That was the main reason of attempt to escape from you both. Now I hope you are convinced about my acts. I am also girl of promise which I seldom break. Now stop all those moral policies and tell me will you break my seal and make me complete woman or not. She was looking straight into my eyes. It made me think again about my decision. Whether to go ahead and take this, virgin black beauty or not.
You will have to convince me for running away and making lots of drama to go away, then only I can think of your request I replied. To be true I was scared when I looked at her bleeding and she kept crying when you inserted your thing. She didn’t stop crying and shouting for long time, I could see blood oozing through this side mirror, I was o scared that you are really hurting her. I knew girls bleed on first intercourse but I was not aware that it will be this much. When she requested you to take out due to pain and bleeding you didn’t listen to her request I felt like you were banging her. Then only I wanted to disturb you and stop you from doing all nasty things with her. If you didn’t listen to her or my words I would have rescued her by pushing you out of her. Then when I heard her moaning after you stopped fucking her then I thought the pain was bearable and she was enjoying the first fuck. But I was shit scared by watching all those acts. So I wanted to avoid if anything happens to me.
I shall accept that you were scared by looking blood, now what made you to get laid and lose your cherry, even after knowing that it hurts and tend to bleed. Why did you change your idea I asked. It is very simple dude; it was her first fuck which happened so many things on first round. But on second round I felt like she is enjoying every bit of it. So I am sure what all happened has got to happen on first fuck and later on there won’t be any pain. There will be only pleasure and pleasure. Since beginning of second round I observed that how she was cooperating with you and getting rigged her pussy.
I think all your queries are answered and now you have got to fuck me and rob my cherry. I want it to happen now and by you only she was firm in her decision.
You are right dear on first round it hurt me but not as much as I had thought. I think it is due to his expertise and the concern, I think he took maximum care not to hurt more than necessary. If it was some amateur he would have hurt more. His slim and long cock really made me enjoy even first fuck, on second what you guessed is right. Though it was second still I had some pain of first injury but still I enjoyed to the limit. I felt I was floating on clouds; he made me travel over ninth cloud not on seventh. Avi was praising my fucking skill that was making kavya go still crazy for the sex and losing her cherry as soon as possible.
Now stop talking and take me kavya urged me. I wanted to tease her more sorry I can’t I am tired I replied. No you are not yet done I can see it she replied. See what I asked. Why are you pretending I know how long you take to finish you are just not even half the way, I have watched closely your first encounter with didi you took so much time to finish. Now you are avoiding me she replied getting angry. Whatever it maybe but I don’t want to take yours I teased her further. Again same reason for me being black and not as beautiful as didi she was on verge of crying.
Avi sensed the situation not for that reason dear, he has already clarified that you are as beautiful as me, maybe he is expecting something from you for your being naughty avi said. What do you expect from me kavya looked at me concern. What do you want from me tell me openly do you need money to fuck me she asked in anger. People are ready to give any kind of money for defloration but you are expecting it from me. You know we are rich and you want to take advantage of it. Hey stop that bullshit, what do you think of yourself avi roared. Do you know how rich he is, if he minds he can buy you and your property within no time. Looking at avi anger her kavya shut her mouth and was astonished for avi taking my side and the way she described my richness. Then what do you want from me her voice became soft in no time. What do you expect from me, please tell openly I am ready to listen and fulfill whatever you say.
She tried to offer me some various things but I kept mum making her still curious and frustrated. At last she said do you want more girls to deflower accept at least that, if you say so I can prepare many girls for you. If you want to test get ready to deflower two girls in single go. Now fuck me and get those two beauties tomorrow and it is not end. By your next visit I will make a queue of girls asking you to entertain them she replied. I looked at her in bewilderment. I could not believe my own words. What did you say I asked her in disbelief? Yes what I have said is same what you listened. If you need more girls be ready for two by the morning, and as many you ask in your next visit. He is not gigolo he was just teasing you avi began laughing at her friends words. I pulled kavya to me, no need to offer me anything dear I have enough for me, as avi said I am not gigolo I won’t ask any favor from you. Come on and be ready for the nice fuck and breaking ceremony of your cherry. It was her turn to be shocked and she looked at me in disbelief. Is it shree you are going to take me at last? You are too naughty you scared me many times. I am such a fool I was getting angry on you repeatedly for all the pranks. Come on let me suck you and prepare for nice penetration looking at my diminishing cock. She hold it and began licking and sucking it to make still hard. Soon she was lost in sucking my cock which sprang like a spring standing like flag pole. Suddenly she left my cock and came to my face. Thanks for accepting me dear she showered my face with kisses. I am so happy now so far I was in inferiority complex. Come on now your thing is ready to hoist the flag. Will you suck me a little to make my pussy leak. Without another word I bend forward to kiss her pussy. By first touch of tongue on her pussy she shivered. Then I began licking and sucking her pussy. It was dry due to teasing her a lot. Now it began getting wet she was not yet sure when she was sucking me, she was still thinking it was prank. Now she was assured of getting nailed. She began moaning with each lick her virgin pussy began getting wet and slowly leaking. After sucking her pussy for some time she began pulling my hairs, oh shree I can’t bear this. Please come to me and insert that beautiful toy into my tight pussy. Make me woman I am not in a position to bear any more. Her pulling of my hairs was hurting me. Then I made her lay properly on bed and placed a pillow under her butt.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:32 PM