Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
That I have observed avi replied. How I asked her. Sakshi had smaller than me now playing with her boy friend and now fiancée has made them large. Whenever they get time they indulge in playing with each other. Both of us have seen them playing number of times she replied. Is it how come you have seen them I asked that is interesting. Most of the time they are together either in my room or avi didi room. We let them play with themselves and enjoy. They are the only places where they can meet without anyone noticing and doubting. When other person is present in room our parents think that their girl is safe as there is third person present in room so they won’t be doing anything of such games. So they too have advantage of access to each other’s rooms. What you would be doing when both love birds are playing I asked.
When they are naughty we cover our face with sheets or we will be busy with our studies, when they make lots of sound we ask then to go into attached wash room. But still some time watch them stealthily she blushed while she confessed. Yes we become curious to see their petting and playing, but we have warned them not to cross the limit till they are married avi added.
That was nice to tell but you crossed the limit hehehehe I laughed at her.
To be true their naughty games always made us hot what we could do, we had to control ourselves. But when I was introduced to you I felt you are the safest person to play some games, but I had never intended to cross the limit, but one thing lead to other and ended in this. When both of us discussed and decided to have anal, I thought it would only hurt and there won’t be any fun, just to try it I agreed to take you behind. But astonishingly that was very nice to have you up my ass. All the night I did think about it a lot, some time I felt bad for going to that level, very next moment I was lost in the enjoyment I got in return of losing anal cherry as you describe, I didn’t regret. I was in dual mind all the time but the fun side won and we are here.
When you called me in the morning had you decided to go all the way I asked puzzled. No I was just wishing if I get a chance I would ask you to complete the course of sex with you, but I was not sure of getting any chances. When you returned I was so sad I had thought that I had lost the chance forever. But when my and her parents asked you to return I had again a ray of light hope. But you reply made them to go all leaving me behind to take care of this silly girl again I thought in that line. As you have assumed we both share our secrets, I told her what happened yesterday, she was so curious about happenings. At the same time she felt sad as she didn’t get any such chance to play with boy. It was her idea to have live show, for which I was not ready but she persuade me to call you into room and continue our sex game.
Listening to this side of the story I was getting more excited I continued banging her with full speed. Now kavya was fondling her boobs as I was holding avi waist to pump her harder. Kavya had taken charge of avi boobs even she gave few kisses on her boobs. She had shed all the inhibition and was playing with full mood.
Now I was fucking in full speed and kavya was busy with her didi boobs our talks discontinued. I was fucking with new vigor she too was responding by raising her butt to meet my thrusts. Avi was moaning louder and louder as I pumped harder. Now she was on verge of climax as she was enjoying the blissful fuck without any pain this time. Kavya’s play had added fire into her, knowing that she is nearing I began pulling my cock all the way and ramming in single stroke, with every stroke she raised her torso soon she began trembling and at last she arched her entire body, with that her pussy muscles tightened grip on my cock. That was still better for me I felt my cock was held tight in vice, I continued pumping her. Then the volcano was off and she began leaking heavily. I continued pumping her for couple of minutes till she was completely spent and lay still, breathing heavily. When she could not take anymore she gesture me to stop. But I was in no mood to stop as my sperms were boiling inside. I can’t take any more please stop for god sake she managed to utter. She tried to disengage from me. Being expert in the game I realized her condition and stopped, but her movements made my cock slip from her tight pussy, it came out with plop sound.
I was on seventh cloud why did you stop me I asked I was not very happy to stop at that moment. Looking at my sad face if you are so crazy then take this virgin pussy she pushed kavya towards me.
Kavya blushed when our nude bodies collide. She looked into my eyes and bowed down. No you can’t bring her in our games I replied pushing her away. Both girls were puzzled and looked at me. She is till young let her be away from all this I replied. Kavya felt bad for refusing her. Don’t you like me shree, I know I am not as beautiful as didi but I do have desires I am also human and female. Are you refusing me because of color she asked, her innocent face turned crimson with anger and insult. Don’t think that way baby I tried to console her, but she went into crying loud see didi I used to tell no, boys don’t like me because of my color she went crying loud. She tried to run away, but I held her hand and pulled to me. She was not read to come into my arms, I had to use force I held her tight. Her apples crushed on my chest but neither of us was aware of it.
No dear don’t think like that, you are really beautiful girl and you have nice assets for your age. Don’t be under wrong impression; I want to save your virginity for some more time. When you decide to have it and want to go all the way we can think of it. Why are you in so hurry I tried to cool her. Don’t speak like a politician shree, I can understand your words you are disliking me, I hate you, I hate you, leave me. Let me go you are cunning fellow, yu have coated honey to y9our bitter tongue. Please leave me alone want to go she tried to get released from me, her inferiority complex was on full work.
No kavya dear be sure when you decide to lose y9our cherry I will be there, remember me that time and I will be in your arms. I will have that honor of fucking you and stealing your virginity. She raised her head and looked at me, I wiped her tears with my hand, but she kept crying. Then I brushed my lips on her eyes and drank her tears. You are under wrong impression beauty, you ar much prettier than your didi and sakshi. I would like to have you at mu side baby. Then why are you rejecting me she asked in anger but she kept her voice low.
It is nothing but avi was just joking to take you, it has to be you to decide not any other. Neither me nor avi can decide whether you should go all the way or not. Don’t think that I am fool to reject a black beauty and lose honor of deflowering a beauty and fuck that tight hole of you I continued. Now she had stopped sobbing but tears kept coming out. Why god had given that lethal weapon I thought again and again on that day. Muh me raam , raam bagal me churi, your tongue is saying something and your mind is thinking something else she said. No dear I am true to my words have trust on me, I am not decieving you. When you had planned it was you who had decided to watch our live show and not to indulge with us. And alter when things kept changing and you challenged me to guess who you are. You were sure that I would not guess right as I had never seen you and your color would give shelter to you for failing me to guess. Then only you had accepted to show your these beautiful tits I pressed those apples. Then just to avoid showing you put another challenge to guess your name. Your vocabulary matching to your brother and similarity of your face with your mom gave me enough hint and I could guess right.
Then later other hints like first letter of your mom and karan indicated me towards letter k then another hint of writers creation brought me to decide something. In fact I had heard your mom constantly humming some songs then I had thought your name to something related to songs. So it was my wild guess and it did click, I was thinking whether it is kavana or kavya so I had to take more time to guess between those two names. At last I said it and it hit bulls eye. Calling you blackie was mere coincident I was angry so I used that term which again proved right. Usually I don’t say anything to their deficiency and defame by calling so. Just my anger made me utter and you were trapped. When I had accomplished the tasks given by you, you did accept and happy to be guessed right. Then what you did is try to escape and tried to vanish. But this silly girl brought with force and made you to show your assets. It is all due to pressure and influence of third party but not your own.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:31 PM