Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Come on blackie stop the argument and do what you feel like I teased her again. Hey mister don’t call me blackie again and again. What will do if I call you blackie I asked her, making her more angry. All the argument had made her enough angry I was pouring ghee on it. If you call again I will bite you she said.
Oh please don’t bite this I said covering my erect cock pretending to be scared I began rolling over bed holding my cock. For that both girls began laughing, I think that did the trick again, kavya seemed cool now. She jumped on bed and tried to move my hands away from my cock. She sat beside me and with full force she pushed my hands away. This is the result of calling me blackie she said and bend forward to bite my cock. I was bit worried if she is not completely cool and if she really bites it. I closed my eyes anticipating a tight bite on my cock, no nothing happened I felt brushing of warm lips and then my cock went inside warm and wet space, I was still skeptical about it. Then I heard girlie laugh it was kavya who was laughing looking at my expression. You scared she asked when I opened my eyes, no I replied. Don’t lie I can read your expression, how can I bite and injure this lovely thing she pointed at my cock. Then again she went at my cock, kiss the tip and then lick it avi advised. She too is good learner kavya followed instructions of avi who was teaching her like a pro. Within next minute I was in heaven, she continued sucking like a good student and avi was teaching her. Then avi rose on her knees and placed her dripping pussy on my face. Slowly she descended her pussy on my waiting lips. As my cock was engaged by her friend she wanted her share of fun. Here one pussy was on my face and other side my cock was in mouth of a young and beautiful irgin teen. I stretched my tongue and licked her entire pussy and then slowly it traveled inside avi pussy hole on its own. Avi begun moaning and there kavya was making gurgling sound. Kavya kept sucking like an expert without hurting me at all. She was better than avi who had hurt my cock a bit on her first but this girl is clever she had opened her mouth enough to make the sucking easy but her warm lips had tightened on my cock making it as if I am fucking a tight pussy. She was using her tongue to lick my cock. She was holding my cock circling it with her fingers making like a ring, she was shagging me slowly while she sucked my cock in her mouth. Avi was gyrating her hips to brush her pussy on my lips I could hear her moans she was making lots of obscene sound while she rubbed more and more on my face. I raised my hand to hold her love handles.
I took both of her boobs in my both hands I was pressing and caressing her boobs and pinched her nipples, that aroused her more so rubbing of her pussy increased. After about two minutes or so avi was pushing her pussy as much possible even it was hurting my face a bit. Soon she began humping my face indicating she was ready to discharge. I placed two gingers in her tight snatch began fingering her pussy hole while my lips and tongue were on the job. Then she arched her back shouting shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am cuming. Then I felt a gush of fresh juice washing my face. I kept lapping at her cunt drinking her love juice as much as possible. I think kavya stopped sucking my cock she must be looking at her friend who was discharging heavily on my face. Avi kept rubbing till her orgasm subside and then rolled beside us. She was breathing heavily still her body kept convulsing.
That was fantastic show kavya exclaimed you could take her to the sky by your mouth dear shree she said. How does it feel she asked avi. The way you were dancing on his face must be aroused to the limit and hope you enjoyed fully she asked. cant describe kavya one should expense it you cant tell in words she managed to say in midst of her fast breathing.
Shall I try it kavya asked avi. I don’t think he will be able to give any pleasure now I have made him tired with full rubbing, see his lips are swollen and they are glistening with my juice she smiled. Kavya took towel and wiped my face and lip locked me. Immediately she pulled back you smell awesome dear go and wash your face she ordered me. No he is not going any where when he can drink my juice and enjoys what is there repulsing you she teased her. If you want to kiss you should taste my cum avi said teasing her. Will you wash or not she asked me. What will you do if I say no, I don’t want to wash this tasty nectar of your sweet friend. What will I do, you are asking me or challenging me kavya asked adamantly. I said no I won’t go anywhere I too replied in same tone.
Then see the result she hold my face and began smooching, while she smooched she must be licking any juice left over in mouth, she didn’t bother any more and kept pushing her tongue inside my mouth. We kept kissing for some ore time, my face was really tired of continuous rubbing of avi, but my cock was hungry it was searching for some entry.
But avi was completely spent she could not afford to take me so soon. She is still fresh girl had fucked only once or else she could jump on me taking my cock inside her tight pussy. Then I felt my hand is being pulled I had kept my eyes closed enjoying the blissful kiss. I could not know who was pulling my hand, I didn’t bother to open my eyes. When It was placed on boob I felt it was small how can avi’s tit go small I thought. Then absentmindedly I pressed it and caressed the tit. It was certainly small one then I pulled it back. I understood whose it was it was kavya tit which I was holding. When I pulled my hand away from her chest she pulled it again and placed it on her tit. Shree please don’t pull back please press it she asked. I said no way I won’t touch you I said firmly.
I am sorry for asking you not to touch me, I was a fool I didn’t know what kind of pleasure it would give when others touch boobs, I have pressed my own boobs but it is not that pleasurable she requested me again and agin to press her boobs. Not only boobs shree you can do any thing to my body you cre free to touch me any where you like. Please don’t make fuss of my words I beg you to touch me and feel my virgin body. When I didn’t buzz she was on verge of tears, till then avi was silent. Come on shree excuse her she is now begging to do any thing you want. She was fool to impose conditions on you, she does not know rules of love games, and she was not aware of what she was telling also. Now excuse her and give her what she wants avi requested winking at me. I wanted her to surrender to me completely which happened now. I was sure this moment had to come and now it was there.
If you speak any thing wrong you will be expelled from room, neither you are touched nor I will accept any treat you want to give,if it is ok for you you can stay back and enjoy or else you are at liberty to leave now. One more thing you should know if the things advance more than your expectations you can tell directly but you cnt make any scene understand?
Yes shree I am ready for any condition you put I wont make any issues whether I like it or not. Now please come to me and give me pleasure of pressing and sucking of my tits. I love to feel your hands and mouth on my love handles, see how my nipples are craving to be touched and felt. Are they not beautiful enough to be felt? See how my tits are swollen waiting for all the game. She was lying on her back when I had rejected her. When I became soft towards her she pulled my hands and dragged me to her. I silently moved to her placed myhand on her untouched tits they felt nice, mixture of rrigidity and softness, nice and big areola crowned by black nipple. When I placed my hand on her right tit she shivered with the touch, she closed her eyes blinked. Then I felt left one and gave a light squeeze, her eyes brightened. They are good no she asked me looking into my eyes. Yes they are, they need to grow more if they become little bigger they are going to be still beautiful I replied. How to make them bigger she asked innocently. If you let boys handle them they will go big I replied laughing at her. Hey don’t be stupid how can let boys fee them. It is only you who has right touch them she replied sternly. But I wont be here all the time how can I touch them I asked teasingly. I know that whenever you visit Mumbai you will have to care for them she replied innocently. Are they too small she asked worried.
No da after all what is your age. Your tits are proportionate for your age avi said. He as just teasing you, nothing to worry. They will gro with the age and don’t worry I shall take care of them to make them grow into melons she also teased kavya. No baba I don’t want big melons like mamma I want them to be big enough to be stared at she said while she blushed. Later I came to know that she felt she is not getting enough attraction from boys because of her small tits and color, that kind of inferiority complex had developed. In fact she had reasonable size for her age but her dressing sense was not right to present her tits, and her egoistic nature kept her away from others. You have right sized boobs dear but you need to change your attitude that is al to be friendlier with friends and in school or college I told her to give self confidence. You have come to know now just because of your attitude shree kept you away from him despite of you are completely nude in front of him. Same thing happens with other girls or boys when your attitude always puts you behind. Avi advised her for which she accepted her faults she thinks that she is really beautiful boys should fall for her despite of her color, it is that her attitude makes her not favorite of any girls.
Thanks for your kind advise didi, now onwards I shall try to improve myself and you keep advising me whenever I go wrong. You have got nice tits baby they are so soft and feel nice, see how your nipple is erect asking me to suck it, shall I suck that I asked looking into her eyes. Do you really like them, please go ahead I am all yours, you can do any thing you feel like. Now she had surrendered completely. I bend forward and licked her nipple with tip of tongue, tickled her nipple with tongue. 

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:28 PM