Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I think I am enjoying more than him, it is so fun to take that long tool into mouth, when I tried to take it completely it had entered my throat also. It is some thing totally different than sucking lollypop, this live toy is more enjoyable avi replied happily, it was not false she had enjoyed sucking cock yesterday also. Shall I try kavya asked hesitantly? No don’t do it, you may hurt him like his lips. Hurting lip was different but that part is so delicate if you bite it he will have lots of pain and he will not be able to do any thing so better keep away. When you had come it was request from your side just to watch live now you are interfering too much. Sit on that chair and enjoy, I don’t advise you not to indulge into our game nor disturb us she said firmly.
Kavya face became dull, after seeing one round of fuck and her friend losing cherry must have ignited fire into her and now she too was taking active role by kissing and watching her didi sucking my dick hence giving and taking pleasure of sex might have made her desirous too. I was watching scene silently so far I had not spoken a single word to her. I too was anticipating some fun with her but it was not clear that what avi was thinking, whether she would allow this girl to play more or restrict to watching.
Please didi let me have some share of fun with him. You are my best friend please let me do it na. when you are doing what is there if I too involve and enjoy a bit. I promise I wont harm him, I will be very careful not to hurt him. Your play with him has ignited fire into me and I too want to feel him she requested.
Avi thought for some time ok you can do but not like this fully dressed. If you want to touch him then you wil have get nude, so that he to can enjoy your assets. Whether you want to just feel him or any thought of going further she asked naughtily. No didi I want to feel him and enjoy oral sex with him. Will you lick mine if I suck you she turned towards me. It depends I replied. What do you mean I depends she asked puzzled. If you give nice treat you will be rewarded I replied.
I dont know what exactly you mean but I will try my best to get my reward she said blushing. When she stood to remove her dress she received call on her cell. I asked not to take the call, she looked at dial it was from her parents. It is my mom calling she said while she took the call. Her mom was asking whether they had taken food and general stuff and informed her that they will be late so no need to worry and to study after food. Kavya replied ok mom we are already studying new chapter didi is teaching her well about new topic on human anatomy she replied smiling and winking at us. We could not laugh loud to avoid her mom hearing my voice. She didn’t say any thing about my presence there nr her mom asked about me. Then this girl began disrobing herself sensually. Mmmmmmmmm she has good assets for her age I thought. I had not touched her so I was not aware of her figure, she is really a beauty I thought. Only her color is bit blackish but she had good assets. Long hair dimple cheek and big apple sized tits having nice areola of honey color with small nipple which was erected with arousal black in color. In single word most fuckable piece I thought. She blushed when she found me watching her, it is natural for the first time she was letting any male to see her nude. When her pant was removed I could see small patch of jungle indicating she had never shaved her pussy. Her pussy mound was covered with thin brown hairs which girl get on first round. Though I could not see her pussy hole I could imagine that it must be tight enough as I don’t expect her to finger or use any objects to play with. When she saw me again she closed her face with shy. She tried to take some sheet to cover which was not there; she hid her face and body with her dress.
Hey fool no need to blush see how I am standing all nude in front of him. If you feel so shy you won’t be able to enjoy. Just relax and shed all the inhibitions girls need to face this kind of situation one or other time. Now it is your time don’t feel shy and show him all you have so that he too will take some interest in you.
Ok dear I will show but please ask him to keep his hands away from me. What is this new condition it has to be mutual not single way. If you feel that only you can touch, better d one thing. You have seen him nude and he too has seen you, better pack off now.

Hey don’t threaten her I interfered, for every thing you are asking her to leave, that is not fair. Let her take her won decision after all she is your best friend. If she wishes to stay back let her or if she is interested in solo play let her do it sitting away. If she is interested to feel me or my cock let touch and get away untouched. I don’t have any interest in her why should I bother when most beautiful girl in the world is with me. What do you say blackie I teased her. That really worked what did you mean only she is beautiful in the world. What is problem with me, am not beautiful like her. Except for color I am no inferior to her she retorted. Don’t insult me in presence of other girl which no girl can bear in this world. See my tits are as beautiful as her and my pussy is more tighter than hers as it is already fucked and seal is broken. Where as mine is totally untouched, I have not even fingered my self you know that. Hw can you resect virgin girl, I have been watching you since long. All the time you are showing attitude what do you think of yourself. Are you manmath (sex god), shut your ass you ass hole she retorted. I was smiling at myself, I knew I had hit bull’s eye I had to wait and watch for the result.
Then who else is he, he is real manmath cant you see when a girl me can fall for him it does mean that any girl can fall. The other day when I had attend marriage ceremony he was the centre of attraction for girls. They too were not happy for his behavior as he was not caring any one other than sakshi and that ramani. In case of ramani it was for little time with her, but rest of the time he was with your bro and sakshi not caring for other most beautiful girl, including saniya. Even she was cursing him for neglecting her. If he was flirt he would have trapped other girls too. But as a good friend he gave company to karan and us till the function was over. Just with few glances he could trap any other girls but he being naïve person he didn’t even look at those babes with dirty feelings. That only made me fall for him. If he wishes he can get much more beautiful girl than you she continued arguing with kavya. I was laughing inside she thinks that I am naïve person. Both of them don’t know that how flirt and womanizer I am, but there was no point in revealing it to them.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:22 PM