Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Wow !! This was definitely some update. You are bang on back to the track and most importantly you did not deviate from the track till the last line of the update. Absolutely Loved reading each and every word of this last update....

Meera finally revealed the 2 years back fling night with Desai and whoa!! she unconsciously even took Desai's name while making out with Krish(for sure Krish will taunt her later in a fun way) but I feel Krish should not assume at all that just because Meera took Desai's name so she now is ready and won't deny to be with Desai again.His should know his respect in eyes of Meera is on stake because Meera still thinks that Krish won't ever say yes to Desai and this is the only reason she revealed the details of that night so he better remain very cautious of his untold fantasies.
              I'm sure it would still be not that easy for Desai because Krish out of self respect would not openly ever admit to Meera that he is okay and allowing her to bed Desai again. Neither he would 'directly' persuade Meera to go with Desai(though he might try indirectly to know what's going inside Meera's head).
 I don't think this all would turn out to be that easy and we all very well know that Meera gets excited and allows herself to make out with anyone only and only if she thinks Krish wants it otherwise she would never cross the line by herself.
For instance Meera shared that liplock with Desai in restraurant only when she assumed Krish wants her to do it and she gave that blowjob only because Desai mislead her and made her assume that its Krish who wants it to happen. Meera's excitement is completely intertwined with Krish's acceptance and his needs and the same goes for Krish.Such is their amazing chemistry.
     Assuming Krish ever won't directly come ahead and ask Meera to go for it, he might try conveying this indirectly to see how Meera would react now.The fun will be ruined if he openly admits and gives permission because in this case we all know Meera for sure will listen to him and everything will become so easy after that as she herself had said "I love talking about what you love listening about"

Also, I have a request that if anything happens between Meera and Desai, then it should not be Meera telling about the incident later on. It would be rather much more thrilling if this time Krish gets to witness his love Meera getting pounded through his own eyes and for this to happen I am sure he would be hidden somewhere oblivious to Meera as she  for sure wouldn't be comfortable and would remain in her shell if she knew that Krish is watching her at the moment.

I somewhere agree with "RBJUNIOR" as he sounds logical to some point but seriously wish that he turns out to be wrong. I know Maithree showed up the very next day after Meera took Desai's name while making out with Krish and later on she lured him about the flat just to talk to Desai but I still feel that this is all a big coincident because bugging the house again and again seems very odd and even disheartening that someone is getting to hear couple's personal & private talks.And moreover if we think logically here, I don't think Maithree would have bugged their house because she never went inside their bedroom where Meera took Desai's name ,so how could a bug installed in sitting area (if we assume it was installed)could possibly catch the conversations happening inside bedroom.Also, this level of manipulation doesn't seem nice at this point of story.I'm sure Desai wouldn't take that risk as he would lose the chance for good if Meera/Krish gets to know that he did this.

Dear Author ,I really have to say that I am tied to this series to a level that I genuinely feel Meera and Krish are not fictional anymore but exist in real. Such has been the narration of this story. I really admire your work dear author and I thank you for providing such a fine piece of art.

Love
Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by critic_honest - 22-01-2022, 04:40 AM