Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
In reply I began laughing loud, suddenly she stopped dancing looking at me I kept laughing loud. Then only she realized what I had spoken to her. She jumped on me shouting you brute how could you guess my name, she pulled my cheeks, you are too clever shree she shouted again and again. Then only she realized about the stakes she got up and tried to run away and escape from us. As the door was double bolted she was caught by avi before she could exit. She dragged her by holding her hairs and arm, kavya cried of pain begging to leave her. What kind of friend you are, you are hurting me please let me go she cried. No you can’t escape from here avi protested. Please let me escape you are very good friend of me, you should help me rather than helping him she requested.
That is cheating you can’t do it avi warned her. I have stood guarantee for you as he had assumed it that you will be using same trick. Why the hell you are forcing me when he is sitting without any issues. It should be he who force me but you are dragging me it is not fair, remember those times when I had helped you when were in trouble.
That is our mutual and personal you can’t bring that here as you had agreed for the stake and you are not supposed to go back on your words. That is always gentleman’s promise she dragged her more to centre of room.
Kavya was still protesting. Please stop the drama I don’t want any thing from her, please let her go I roared. Both the girls looked at me. Why shree what happened avi asked. I don’t like her let the blacky go away with her words, immediately I felt bad for calling her blacky which I should not have done. I don’t have any right to defame any one for their weakness. Oh my god you know my nick name too kavya stood still. How come you know all the things she asked in amusement? Have you told every thing to shree, how come he knows so much about me she asked in disbelief? God promise I haven’t told any thing about you and even your presence in room. I wanted to surprise him or if you had sneaked out after watching I would not tell him that you had watched live show. That way I was cheating him but not you dear, how can you think that I can cheat you, avi looked worried when her friend suspected her loyalty.
If that is the case I wont run away or wont turn my words also. She walked near me. But you have to tell me why you hate me, is it because of my color her face became gloomy. Not at all color is not your fault it is god’s decision to decide your color, but not you. It is your behavior, even at first instance you ried same and as expected you did same thing again. I don’t like the people who does not keep their words. Second thing is I don’t force any one for any thing, especially about sex. I feel forcing is banging so you are free to go now, be assured I wont feel bad or wont say any thing either to you or avi. Come on avi let us call it a day I said while I got up. No you cant go, we shall have another round, if she wishes she can go now, avi said sarcastically.
Suddenly that gil became sad, why both of you are asking me to leave. What shree said may be it is ok for what I did to him even avi is forcing me to leave. You only had allowed me to watch you getting deflowered and now while the second innings is about to start you are compelling me to leave. Please allow me to stay back she requested avi.
Not at this stage avi replied before I did say. With our love and friendship I had let you watch our game, but as you tried to deceive us I don’t like your presence this time, let us have privacy please leave us alone and don’t mind. Do you mean to say you are going to cut our friendship for this silly matter kavya asked. it is not question of whether matter is silly or not, it is about faith and trust which you have breached. I didn’t say I am going to cut our friendship but I need time to think about it again. Now please leave us and go back to your home or else take rest in guest room. we shall talk later she concluded. That was too much for kavya she could not digest her words.
Please don’t say like that I wont go back on my words I am here to fulfill my promise. She tried to psuh away avi from who was hugging me. She was reluctant to leave me but with great force she separated avi from me and hugged me. Even avi tried to separate us but this girl was holding me tight she didn’t buzz. After few efforts she left her and sat away on bed.
Kavya looked hesitantly at me, when I looked at her she bowed down stealing glance. I was still I was not at all responding to her touches. Are you angry she mustered courage to ask me. I kept quite, she repeated again then also I didn’t bother to reply. Hey shree don’t kill me with silence, please say something I am so sorry for my behavior. In fact my try was not that hard, I could manage to escape but I was so confused I had never done any thing with boys so far, so I was scared. She began sobbing, this girlie thing always irritates me or I melt with their tears. They know how to use that lethal weapon, for wonder most of the time it worked especially for a person who cant see tears like me. Come on dear stop crying and tell what you want to say I encouraged her. Caressed her back to pacify. She took some time to cool down, sorry shree what I did is my mistake I should not have behaved like that. Ask sis not to get angry on me I cant bear losing her she is like my real sis and may be more than that.
Come on avi excuse her it is natural for a scared girl, she is good girl and shall obey your instruction. Avi thought for a moment in case if she is feeling sorry then I shall excuse. Kavya turned towards avi I have said sorry and now also I am saying sorry. I was so ashamed and scared of boy where in you know that I am always away from boys, so please excuse me, if you are not satisfied by mere words I shall touch your feet. Now kavya had completely surrendered. No need dear I am always you friend, but never play such silly games in future she warned her, she came forward and hugged both of us. Then she looked at me, come on shree I cant bear anymore, she raised her on her toes to meet my mouth. She began smooching me and kavya kept looking at un in closest distance. The kiss continued for some time as our tongues explored each others mouth. I was glancing at kavya reactions; she was completely lost in watching us kissing. When we broke kiss kavya too began smooching me, she tried imitate what all avi did. This was her first kiss I could feel it the way she took my lower lip into her mouth and bite instead of sucking.
Hey don’t hurry you are hurting shree avi warned her. But kavya was in other world she kept chewing my lower lip, in fact that really hurt me but I was trying to control pain. Suddenly she broke kiss and began inspecting my lips, osh my god I really hurt you, I am so sorry I have cut your lip. She felt bad looking at my bleeding lip. Avi came forward and took that lower lip in her mouth began sucking the oozing blood. That was so tender I was feeling fine with her licking. She moved back and holds my lip with her thumb and index finger till bleeding stopped. You should learn to be careful see how hurt he is. She removed finger and inspected my lip, cut is not big but it did bleed a lot avi commented. By now bleeding had stopped.
Yes dear because of me you had to bleed, but bleeding not as much as you caused avi didi hehehehe she began laughing. We both joined the laugh. Come on shree we shall resume kissing kavya volunteered to kiss, for the first time in my life I got chance of kissing, don’t worry this time I will be cautious she pulled my face, either I had to bend or she had raise on her toes because of height. We began smooching again this time she was trying her best to control her emotions and was giving nice response in kissing.
I felt my cock traveling in warm space, then I realized that avi has taken my cock in her mouth. What a feeling it was one virgin girl is kissing and other almost virgin who has lost her virginity little ego was sucking my cock.
Our smooch continued for some time, when we finished kissing I looked down avi was kneeling before me. She looked up and saw that we had finished kissing avi made me lay on bed saying her knees were hurting on floor. She came to me and kneeled on bed taking my cock which was glistening with her saliva. Kavya kept watching this time in close quarter sitting beside me. Avi was sucking like a experienced girl. She was taking as much as she could manage even she tried to deep throat also. Some time she took out completely and licked tip of the cock sending me shivers. Kavya was lost in watching her friend sucking my cock. She was still completely dressed I wanted to ask her to remove her dress but controlled my self. Always waiting yields sweet fruits, even I had not touched her breasts also. When avi got tired of sucking she sat beside breathing heavily, her sucking had not only aroused me but her too. Does it feel good to take in mouth kavya asked, or you are doing it just to please him she asked.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:21 PM