Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

What are you going to do with it now she asked pointing at my still hard dick. Don’t worry game is not yet over, you know my game. I cant leave you in midst, I am supposed to quench your thirst I replied. Now turn over come on all fours I asked her. He turned on her knees, are you going to do in back hole she asked, please spare it already you did so much there it is still paining.
No I am going to take you from front, you wanted to experience in pussy, you will have it completely. Go smooth it is all sour from front and back she requested. Just relax and let me ride you, you are going to enjoy the first fuck which no other girl enjoys on her first defloration I replied as I positioned behind her back. I took some juice from her pussy and coated it again to make it slippery. I inserted knob and waited for some time. When she pushed her back to go ahead I began sending my cock slowly into her tight passage. Without much fuss I could fill her pussy this time. When I was buried completely she looked back. Oh shree it is touching some un explored zone. It feels so good let me savor its feel. I halted for some more time and then began pumping her slowly. More I pumped more juice was coming out to make it more slippery and she was enjoying it the most. As she became more comfortable I increased speed. I was pumping her well lubed pussy. She was moaning loudly and was trying to push her back to meet my thrusts. Shree please press my mangoes she cried with ecstasy. She took one hand placed on her right mango. With other hand I took hold of her butt began pressing her boob while I plugged her hole. Now I raised her butt in air and continued fucking her with full speed. This way my cock head was rubbing her g spot which made her more crazy. Her moans increased, thanks god her room is sound proof other wise she could alarm all her neighbors. This went on for some time. Her cries increased indicating nearness of her orgasm. She was too fast for orgasm, I continued pumping her even after she had reached her orgasm. She was quite for some time and then I continued fucking her pussy with full speed. Within few minutes she was ready for next.
She could not take it any more so she fell on her face. I got down from bed and pulled her legs and bend them while I stood behind her. She had no strength to protest I kept banging and at last I I too was ready to shoot. Neither me nor she had patience to ask where to unload my spunk. With loud grunt I began washing her pussy with my hot spunk. I too lay on her back completely exhausted. I could feel the liquid running from her pussy, the mixture of her and my love juice was flowing over her thighs making both her and my legs sticky.
I was startled by loud applause. I looked at avi she was laying her eyes closed and her hands were holding me tight. I was shocked to hear applause then only I turned my head to find a girl standing behind me. I got up from avi stood completely nude now my cock had shrinked t such an extent that it had almost disappeared over my balls. I was so confused by finding a girl inside room, she was shamelessly laughing at me. Then I looked at avi she had opened her eyes had not bothered about presence of third person inside room. I looked at door, it was closed and properly bolted. I got still confused the door is securey closed and still there is third person inside room. how is it possible to enter closed room, I pinched my self to confirm that it is not dream.
Don’t be so confused dear shree that girl commented looking me puzzled. I was very much inside room before you entered into room she clarified my doubt. I looked at avi she was smiling mischievously. It means she knew presence of this new girl. So it was trap I thought. What this avi wants from me. I looked back at the girl who was standing with cell phone in her hand. I was still shit scared. What is this avi I looked at her. I looked for some covers to conceal mu nakedness, I could not find and of my clothes they were at far end of the room. I lookkked for some sheet but there were none. Then I ran to wash room as I was stark naked. I closed door behind me I stood still for few moments. I heard girls giggling. I wa bit relived as both girls were laughing. Absent mindedly I washed my cock which had shrinked to its most minimum size I had ever noticed. Then luckily I found a towel, I covered with that big girly towel aand stood still. Then I heard avi shouting for me to come out.
I was in utter confusion, why this loving avi did play such game with me. I was not at all ready to play with her, but on her insistence only I agreed to deflower her but she had kept this girl hidden in the room and let her watch us fucking and breaking her cherry. I should have sensed it when she turned my head when I was about turn back. I was unable to imagine her move, whether she has set perfect aalibi to trap me fucking her so that she can blackmail me. May be she is thinking of marrying me so she had set trap. Even that unknown girl had cell phone in her hand. Had she recorded us playing sex game?
She cant play such silly game with me, that too when I was ready to help her family. May be she gets only help if she marries me she will become partially owner of whatever I have. Some how with their insistent knocking I opened door covering my self with towel. When I came out avi began shouting at me for delaying. She said she had to pee urgently. You had other room all for your self why you didn’t use other room I replied getting irritated. That you won’t understand she replied and ran into room leaving door open. Soon I heard whistling sound of pissing. That should have aroused me in other condition but with presence of unknown girl in room was eating my head. I stood silent at corner of the room. I was so shocked I had forgotten to collect my dress and wear them to leave that house. When that thing strikes I moved to the corner where my dress were kept. Without bothering to look at the girl and talk to her or inquire whether she had recorded our sex game I took pant and was about to wear. Avi came out shouting at me why I was wearing clothes. She snatched dress from my hand and threw them away. I looked at her, she was till nude. She was moving shamelessly nude in presence of third person.
Now what you had desired is over, you wanted me to play with you and I have already obliged. Now it is time to go back, give my dress I need to go I said sternly. Not now, what is the hurry there are still things to do she replied.
Nothing is there now I need to go back I was getting impatient. At any cost I wanted t skip from there before any other family members arrives and catch us again. At the same time I was thinking that suppose if she tries to blackmail me with that video record, it will be she who loses image in her family but not me. I had nothing to loose except the trust they had kept on me. So far I have not invested any thing except my valuable time, if they try to utilize the situation I knew how to get rid of everything. I could face them and prove as I had never forced her to do any thing. In fact I had tried to convince to save her virginity, what she can prove is nothing. They cant sue me of bang, as I had never forced her for any thing, it was she who requested me to fuck her and break her hymen. I could prove it I thought.
Hey mister where are you lost. Cant you see who is standing beside you. I being girl standing nude and you like coward wearing dress and urging to leave. Wait let me introduce her in fact I had forgotten to introduce she said. When she was about introduce the new girl stopped avi.
No let him guess who I am. The other girl came and stood before me. How the hell can I recognize her. i was seeing her for the first time, she was not present at marriage ceremony also. What if he identifies you avi challenged her. No he cant guess who I am other girl said confidently. She looked at me, I was blank about her. She is right it is not possible to guess who she is I replied.
You are clever enough to identify her avi replied. Just it is matter of guessing, use your brain and you are sharp enough to point out avi was encouraging me. Suppose if her guesses what is the bet avi challenged. If he successful I will give treat the other girl told. I kept watching them conversing while I was putting all the effort to my brain to identify the girl. It was too big a task, if I had seen her already and if I had forgotten about her, I would try to remember but she is totally new one so it was impossible task for me. I wanted them to stop and ask the girl to introduce herself. It is not matter of treat unless you tell us what treat you are going to give. It is simple I will take both of you to hotel you mention and give treat she replied. No that is not enough, you have to give treat here itself avi was teasing her. What can give treat here in your house. I know cooking I shall cook for him she replied. Not that avi exploded a bomb. Both me and other girl looked at avi.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 24-12-2018, 02:18 PM