Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
It was a holiday for me on a festival. She took bath early and made the breakfast and asked me to take bath soon and come along with her to the temple. I told her I am tired and wanted to take a little sleep more. She gave the coffee and left to the nearby temple. I know she could not return before couple of hours. I searched the cup board for some tell tale signs. No, nothing was there. At last I landed on our computer, I opened her log in and it was not opening. I tried two passwords. No it never give up. I know how much my wife is craze about her family, so I typed her sister's name and the system opened. I surfed through her folders, nothing and found nothing alarmed. Some favorite songs and her personal folders like her resume when she tried to take up a job. I set the folder options to show hidden folders. In the D/: drive inside a folder another folder opened named recipes. I opened it and found some folders containing recipes downloaded from net. Again I choose for the show files option and found another folder opening and I opened it. I could see few mpeg formats and I played it. I was dumbfounded to see extreme hardcore movies. And there were lot of pictures of naked men with erect cocks and all were monstrous. Pictures of hardcore sex in which women were being fucked by men with their enormous staffs and women sucking cocks were there. One thing was clear that my wife was fascinated by hard and large cocks. I further opened the images and shocked to find a nude picture of herself, she was posing for the camera in such a poses that no housewife would dare. It was clear that it was not taken by auto time setting but it was hand held. My mouth went dry. To whom she has posed in such a way. I wanted ask her immediately but changed my mind to find it myself.

It came to my mind in one occasion I saw her talking stealthily in her cell to someone and as she realized I am moving she ended the call and when I asked she told it was some wrong number and she cut off the call. Those days I had no doubt about her, so I didn't look at her phone for details. I decided to look at her phone and instantly knew that I could find nothing as she could have erased all details.

Later in a day I accompanied one of my friends to a hospital as his wife miscarried the child. He lived in the outskirts of Chennai. He made me a call and informed about his leave and I asked does he require any help in person, so he called me down there. As I reached there I found one of my school day girl friend is working as a doctor there. We had a brief chat and she inquired about my wife, "How is your wife now. Does she get cured of her irregular periods?" I asked, "What you are asking? How come you know her?" she replied, "She doesn't take advise from me but she did from my friend. She is working in an abortion clinic and few months back your wife came there for cleaning the spoilt fetus, she could not recognize me but I do. I have seen her in few occasions after your marriage. Srikanth! Let me be frank. I felt something too fishy about that. So I didn't disclose that I am your friend and never could ask her about you" I have to cover up, "No Avanthi! I knew she got aborted. I was on an official tour and told her to take someone along with her" She frowned, "Sorry Sri! I talked a blunder about your wife. I am sorry. Because many cases coming there are like collage girls got shot accidentally, woman got conceived through their extra marital or premarital affairs. We give them cover up. " My heart sank in to me. Now everything became clear that my gorgeous wife is screwing around with someone and she got filled by that stranger's cum inside her cunt, which never happened to me. I never spilled naked inside her.

I now wanted that bastard who fucks my wife. I decided to take a divorce from her. But all I need was solid evidences to prove the adultery. I consulted a lawyer who deals in divorce, he advised me that either of them should confess that could be the only evidence or else I should have a solid proof about it.
The first thing I wanted to know was, who is that black sheep with whom my wife fucks all nude in my absence, in my home. I decided to take help from my club friend who is a security officer officer in Chennai security officer. I met him in the evening. He enquired what made me to take an emergency appointment with him. I blurted that I need a help from him solving a problem of my close relative as he has doubt over his wife's character. He asked me how he could help me in this case. I handed over my wife's cell number and asked him to get all incoming and outgoing call of that number with details of the frequently called numbers since last six months.

Three days passed and my security officer friend called me saying that he talked to the service provider's headquarter in Mumbai and could get the details I require. As I reached his office in person he handed over the documents he collected. I came to cabin and went through the document. From a particular number my wife had received calls often each having duration more than half an hour to one hour. And opened the other envelope to see who the black sheep is fucking my wife. The number told it is Satish and I slipped to papers and got the copy of his detail. My heart sank, he is a young man placed below me. My wife had met him in few occasions like our office family get to gather. They never talked so closely, how this could happen. The list told that my wife had also talked to him in many occasions, those were having brief duration. Now I got the black sheep.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-01-2022, 03:51 PM